Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,811 members, 7,802,611 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

How To Increase Your Sales And Double Your Profit Within 30 Days - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Increase Your Sales And Double Your Profit Within 30 Days (149 Views)

5 Habits That Will Increase Your Chances Of Landing A Job / 5 Tips To Increase The Value Of Your CV / 4 Attitudes That Can Increase Your Chances Of Landing The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Sales And Double Your Profit Within 30 Days by Vantage2020(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
How To Increase Your Sales And Double Your Profit Within 30 Days Even If You Presently Struggle To Make Sales.

This will be REALLY quick

Are you ready to grow your Business and make crazy profit?

If YES

Then listen Attentively

I want to show you ONE little marketing trick that can dramatically DOUBLE the number of people that buy WHATEVER you are selling right now, WHENEVER you run an Advert or make a sales post.

Imagine this scenario.

What if anytime you write an advert people would RUSH to give you money.

What if you discover One little thing you can add to your adverts, and if you put your advert side by side with your competitor’s ad and show the same advert to TEN persons, EVERY SINGLE ONE of them will choose you OVER your competitor.

Every single freaking time.

Sounds too good to be true, right?

Yeah, I Know

That is the same reaction I get from clients when I tell them about this one secret until they apply it and get CRAZY results.

Do I have your attention now?

Good.

Enough of the teasing, let’s get straight to the topic.

The One Thing That can double the response rate of your ad is A BRIBE.

Let me break it down.

Picture this…..

You see two restaurants. Side by side. They have the same menu. They both sell rice, and Ewedu and chicken, and Nsala soup (But, I love Nsala soup to the havens and back, Moving on)

Now, you see two of these shops and there is a SIGN BOARD right in front of two of them.

The sign board in front of one of the restaurant, Restaurant A, reads;

‘’Food is Ready. Buy Now’’

Restaurant B’s sign board has a different CAPTION.

‘’Food is Ready. Buy Now. 2 Extra FREE Meats for Everything You Buy Before 4PM today’’

Now, take a look at the two sign boards in your head. Where will you go to eat?

Cut the meat small small, no wahala – people just like bribes. That's all. It will still pull them in,

To PEREFCTLY make my point clear to you. I will give you another illustration,

" Two barbing salons. One says Barb your hair. The second says ‘’Barb Your hair now. Free Manicures and Pedicures on Tuesday and Friday's’’

Which one do you think will get more customers?

Are you feeling the BREEZE?

When you make an offer, and ask people to act Now, and give them a bribe for acting nau nau, then give a deadline for your bribe You AUTOMATICALLY double the desire for your product in your customer’s head, and you get them to act immediately

Let me run you through it again

Offer + Tell Them To Act Now + Bribe If They Act Now + Plus Deadline For the Bribe = Katakata in their head.

Just like that and your sales will increase DRASTICALLY,

And your loaded BANK Account will be a living proof that humans love BRIBE like KILODE.

Add this little strategy to your ads or sales post to make your offers so Juicy and attractive like a bag of money.

Did you learn anything?

Did you get any value from this post?

Let me hear your opinion in the comment section

PS: Learning how make irresistible offer is the best marketing skill you could ever hope to acquire.

Over 80% of sales online/offline happened because of the offer. The offer was too juicy to ignore and the buyer had make the decision immediately.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Amazing Money Making Offers! / FreeStuffsNg:website Where You Can Post Free Samples that attract great talents. / Learn Nigeria Verify Paypal Account Creation For Free..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.