Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke (6174 Views)

Three Governors, Ministers In Race For Buhari’s Cabinet / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Hajia Farouk, please continue the good works you are doing and don't mind these ipob yoots.

Sai Baba.
Sai Hajia Farouk.

Signed;
Brainless Nigerian Youths.
Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by ZZ22: 1:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Fulanis are good people, they don't like money. Only Igbo man likes money

1 Like

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by edoairways: 4:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Chimok she notify the volunteers stop spreading false news

1 Like

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by frankyychiji(f): 4:10am On Jul 27, 2020
illicit:
Secondus

Sorry Seconded

tongue
I see what you tried to do there...lol Second wife, second position, Number two and you concurred.

1 Like

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by frankyychiji(f): 4:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Gforce2015:
This woman is a mafia....she doesn't send anybody... I doubt if she would have a husband...
This is Buharis babe nau. The one he came close to marrying when Aisha stayed put in London and refused to come back. Remember Aisha had to run back immediately she got wind of news and that scattered the marriage plans.

But as Mafia, I agree with you because for her to be linked romantically with buhari, she's working with the cabal directly.

1 Like

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by illicit(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2020
frankyychiji:
I see what you tried to do there...lol Second wife, second position, Number two and you concurred.

tongue

1 Like

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by Elimon(m): 7:56am On Jul 27, 2020
This woman that made me happy for just one day with her fake palliative propaganda
God de see am
Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by Chimok: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2020
edoairways:
Chimok she notify the volunteers stop spreading false news
u obnoxious little fool
Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by Carlmax(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2020
frankyychiji:
This is Buharis babe nau. The one he came close to marrying when Aisha stayed put in London and refused to come back. Remember Aisha had to run back immediately she got wind of news and that scattered the marriage plans.

But as Mafia, I agree with you because for her to be linked romantically with buhari, she's working with the cabal directly.

Ehen! I remember dat news (rumors)

1 Like

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by ReachRich(m): 9:37am On Jul 27, 2020
when this government announced the school feeding program for pupils who are at home during the lockdown, Nigerians kicked against it &/adviced that the billions budgeted for the program be used for other things that will better the lot of Nigerians. I tot that FG will listen but they still went ahead to execute the program. That was wen I concluded that this country is in trouble. The FG has already planned how to use this ministry to siphon money no outcry from Nigerians will stop them
Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by Chimok: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2020
ReachRich:
when this government announced the school feeding program for pupils who are at home during the lockdown, Nigerians kicked against it &/adviced that the billions budgeted for the program be used for other things that will better the lot of Nigerians. I tot that FG will listen but they still went ahead to execute the program. That was wen I concluded that this country is in trouble. The FG has already planned how to use this ministry to siphon money no outcry from Nigerians will stop them
whether Buhari is involved is unclear or its the machinations of the cabals which the woman minister represents
Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by Chimok: 10:28am On Jul 27, 2020
DEROX:
grin At least she doesn't cast herself like the foolish diezani madueke that everyone knows as a thief
time shall tell
Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by edoairways: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=Chimok post=92150624]u obnoxious little fool[/quote]
I

1 Like

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by edoairways: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Chimok:
u obnoxious little fool
Probably you are referring to your father

1 Like

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by HomerTimpson: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
amakadlite:
exactly. apart from some well known politicians.
IKR,to make us believe its true

1 Like

Re: This Woman In Buhari Cabinet Is Far Worse Than Diezanj Alisson Madueke by Chimok: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
J111333:
Hajia Farouk, please continue the good works you are doing and don't mind these ipob yoots.

Sai Baba.
Sai Hajia Farouk.

Signed;
Brainless Nigerian Youths.
real rainless youghs everywhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: VP Osinbajo Urinates On Himself / Tinubu: ‘peter Obi Will Soon Be Arrested’ – Kanayo O. Kanayo reveals / Falling Gas Price: How Much Is Gas In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.