Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move (52639 Views)

Messi Snubs Osimhen, Chukwueze In List Of Top 15 Young Prospects / Chukwueze In London To Complete $49m Chelsea Move / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by oshozondii: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Victor Osimhen is having a nice time in Paris with close pal Samuel Chukuweze ahead of his long-awaited move to Serie A club Napoli, reports Completesports.com.

Osimhen and Chukwueze were part of the Nigeria U-17 side that won the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Chile in 2015.

The duo have formed a close relationship were also included in the Super Eagles that came third at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Osimhen has already a sealed a move to Napoli from Ligue 1 club Lille with a formal announcement expected soon.

The 21-year-old scored 18 goals and provided six assists in 38 appearances across all competitions for Lille in the 2018/19 season.

He joined the Great Danes from Belgian outfit Sporting Charleroi last summer.

https://www.completesports.com/osimhen-chilling-out-with-chukwueze-in-paris-ahead-napoli-move/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

32 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Hrhsolaa(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
The future of eagles

202 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Slawormir: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My niggarzz are ballin....money dey football sha....before you know it now them don dey get their own private jet

The time when i waste for Uniben i go for use am take ball
I think say school na just everything...

My kids nor go make that mistake again... anything make me get male kids ehnnn...one go be artiste...the other go begin dey ball for field and the third one go start bombing as a career
Shattuck:
by bombing you mean boko haram?
Be a real niggarrr..am talking about the real bombing...not the boko haram, Taliban and Al-Qaida type of bombing...
my real niggarrrz know what am talking about

275 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by siralos135: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
H
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by KingsCity: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Amunike boys

Emmanuel Amunike must be given credit for the work he did in discovering these boys and taking them to the u-17 world cup in 2015. Quite a number of his boys have gone ahead to become stars in just 5 years!

207 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by temmypotter(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by NewDelhi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
The source of this news tho, complete sports. I read that newspaper tire that year sha

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by GeneralPula: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Awon Omo Ologo..

Make una keep shinning!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin angry
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by abdollar11(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Wow
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Emilokoiyawon: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by neoclassical: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Two talented young guys.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Unified07: 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Blessed souls
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by kokkubabboni421(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ooin
They’re doing well

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Freshfish4: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Cool
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Anneka101(f): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Money is good

Footballers are taking millions every week. I think football game should be more focused in schools.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by bonnyhope: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
These are already millionaires

Football!!!

Why i no play you sef?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by eleko1: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
cool
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by greencard: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Naija to the world

Boiz weh sabi

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by aashehu(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Bravo
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
osimhen, Ovi Oba.... wakoyo, egbe tu en

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by englishmart(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
For the first time a Nigerian is overrated.
Great guy

27 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Ibbi039(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
The future legends of our super eagles

We wish you all the best at your respective clubs.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Confirmedzombie: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Very ugly broke frustrated guys forming big boys.

Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nice one, Even Our Presido in Person of Buhari was pleased with this move. No shocking on this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by April4th(m): 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Both superstars making naija proud
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Shugargal(f): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
Make una enjoy oo
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by EmmyDJourno: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Gid
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Natilolo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
It's nice that they are both friends. When friends are progressing together, there is little or no room for envy and jealousy. Pray that you and your friends will make it big. The convoy will be long.

12 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Princewill21(m): 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Our own Ronaldo and Aguero.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by 2dice01: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigggas in Paris cool

Jay and Kanye

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) / Paulo Dybala's Crazy Free-kick In Tight Angle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.