Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move (52642 Views)

Messi Snubs Osimhen, Chukwueze In List Of Top 15 Young Prospects / Chukwueze In London To Complete $49m Chelsea Move / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by mytime24(f): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
K
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly broke frustrated guys forming big boys.

Mtcheeeeeew
Only a confirmed zombie can comment this way

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew
Sorry dear!

5 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Sundaypaul12345: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew
C your moniker sef cheesy cheesy Mumu man

4 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew

I was about typing something but saw your moniker

3 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Angelfrost(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hrhsolaa:
The future of eagles

Correct future by God's grace... More speed and skills to his legs and head!!!

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Two of them Nah Igbo....
Fulani no dey play ball?
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Moneywirer: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
englishmart:
For the first time a Nigerian is overrated.
Great guy

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by AunteeRita: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
I sell data at very cheap prices, e.g MTN 1GB for #350.

I also Subscribe cables such as DStv Gotv and Startimes ❤️

WhatsApp me; 0.8.1.8.7.4.2. 6.1.7.one
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by SVC6000: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
NDI Obodo.... pure nature..... hustle in legal form
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by SirMichael1: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My niggarzz are ballin....money dey football sha....before you know it now them don dey get their own private jet

The time when i waste for Uniben i go for use am take ball
I think say school na just everything...

My kids nor go make that mistake again... anything make me get male kids ehnnn...one go be artiste...the other go begin dey ball for field and the third one go start bombing as a career

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by toprealman: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
KingsCity:
Amunike boys

Emmanuel Amunike must be given credit for the work he did in discovering these boys and taking them to the u-17 world cup in 2015. Quite a number of his boys have gone ahead to become stars is just 5 years!
If only we allow merit and excellence.....you will be shocked at the quality of talents we overlook yearly.
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by SmartPolician: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
My niggarzz are ballin....money dey football sha....before you know it now them don dey get their own private jet

My kids nor go make that mistake again... anything make me get male kids ehnnn...one go be artiste...the other go begin dey ball for field and the third one go start bombing as a career

Why you dey complain?

Yahoo no pay again?

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Myself2(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
With a super off the field relationship like this, it will only bode well for the team and Nigeria
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Okuda(m): 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
KingsCity:
Amunike boys

Emmanuel Amunike must be given credit for the work he did in discovering these boys and taking them to the u-17 world cup in 2015. Quite a number of his boys have gone ahead to become stars in just 5 years!

what do you nean give credit? him no collect salary? Was it not his job to deliver on his job? make una comot this engitlement mentality for una head. e no go help una...

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by EndyEdesonNews(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Congrats
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by RTSC: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
KingsCity:
Amunike boys

Emmanuel Amunike must be given credit for the work he did in discovering these boys and taking them to the u-17 world cup in 2015. Quite a number of his boys have gone ahead to become stars in just 5 years!
The fact that he was no longer allowed to continue his developmental coaching shows why Nigeria is at the level it is in every way.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by SmartPolician: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew
How do people like you sleep at night when you are always consumed with hate?

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by gnykelly(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Mtcheeeeeew

you can't make it vwith this your mindset

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by temptnow: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
NewDelhi:
The source of this news tho, complete sports. I read that newspaper tire that year sha

Internet smart phones gave them uppercut

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by RTSC: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Okuda:

what do you nean give credit? him no collect salary? Was it not his job to deliver on his job? make una comot this engitlement mentality for una head. e no go help una...
The one that is there now, how many good stars has he produced?
Is he not receiving salary?
Imagine how much talents we could have now if amunike was allowed to continue with very good pay.

Amunike is currently coaching one of the very best clubs sides in Africa, better than any Nigerian club.

He is earning far more than he was paid in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by arantess: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The fourth one go dey drink beer while chanting 'damn nigarrrrr'

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Okuda(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
RTSC:

The one that is there now, how many good stars has he produced?
Is he not receiving salary?
Imagine how much talents we could have now if amunike was allowed to continue with very good pay.

Amunike is currently coaching one of the very best clubs sides in Africa, better than any Nigerian club.

He is earning far more than he was paid in Nigeria.

then thats where you talk about value not credit..i dont get how you can exoect a foreigner to pick good locak talebts better than a local nigerian coach..
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Opperwezen(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bombing as a career grin shocked
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by NewDelhi(m): 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
temptnow:

Internet smart phones gave them uppercut
I swear man... Who reads news papers these days when u can get news updates from the internet.
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by RTSC: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=Okuda post=92130013]

then thats where you talk about value not credit..i dont get how you can exoect a foreigner to pick good locak talebts better than a local nigerian coach..[/quote

Amunike was coach of the U-17. And his current replacement is a Nigerian.

Talents are discovered at the junior level, so Rohr has nothing to do with this.
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Shattuck(m): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

by bombing you mean boko haram? lol
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Akeem1759(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Gbogbo Bomber... Iol
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Chirowman(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Abeg remove Bombing oooo JTF dey ooo I know Sarzs levels no reach dia
Re: Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move by Chirowman(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
see boys with levels balling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Opens Bottle Cover With His Leg In Bottle Challenge(Photos) / Fight Between Croatia And England Fans After Match Yesterday (video) / Paulo Dybala's Crazy Free-kick In Tight Angle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.