Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:00 PM

Chest Pain .help !! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chest Pain .help !! (790 Views)

Unbearable Back Pain!!!!! Help Please / Chest pain and stiffness. / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chest Pain .help !! by sodiqapril(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, been a while I've been battling with this chest pain..when it first started, I only feel the pain anytime I take off my shirt, it then goes away sometimes later. With time, it developed to anytime there's cold and it would go again. For the past like a week or two.. the pain has been here..it only goes for a while and then stays again.sometimes, the left part of my chest, sometimes the right, sometimes middle and other times the whole chest. I'm having mid difficulty in breathing. I've gone to the hospital twice, got tested and took an x-ray.they said nothing was wrong with me. Please I need help. Never had cases of asthma not ulcer ..
Re: Chest Pain .help !! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Something is definitely wrong. Did you do ECG?? Your heart is a very vital organ, don't joke about it. The way people are dying of heart disease these days is quite alarming. My blood pressure of recent have become lower than before (83/55).I am still watching myself very closely. Visit another hospital to seek second opinion.

1 Like

Re: Chest Pain .help !! by babyt66: 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Check your bp and use Cordy active.
Watsapp 08032493281
Re: Chest Pain .help !! by sodiqapril(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Something is definitely wrong. Did you do ECG?? Your heart is a very vital organ, don't joke about it. The way people are dying of heart disease these days is quite alarming. My blood pressure of recent have become lower than before (83/55).I am still watching myself very closely. Visit another hospital to seek second opinion.
Ok ma.. I will
Re: Chest Pain .help !! by abilolakemmy(f): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hi.
Please ensure you do proper checkups

I can recommend some supplements that can help

Send me a DM
https:///2348101109455
Re: Chest Pain .help !! by successking401(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
sodiqapril:

Ok ma.. I will
ascertaining your heart electrical activity through electrocardiogram (ECG) is very important at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Chest Pain .help !! by naijachix(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
sodiqapril:
Hello Nairalanders, been a while I've been battling with this chest pain..when it first started, I only feel the pain anytime I take off my shirt, it then goes away sometimes later. With time, it developed to anytime there's cold and it would go again. For the past like a week or two.. the pain has been here..it only goes for a while and then stays again.sometimes, the left part of my chest, sometimes the right, sometimes middle and other times the whole chest. I'm having mid difficulty in breathing. I've gone to the hospital twice, got tested and took an x-ray.they said nothing was wrong with me. Please I need help. Never had cases of asthma not ulcer ..

Sorry bro. Did u take COVID 19 test? This stuff has a thousand and one ways it manifests on different people. I started having right chest pain few days back. If I breathe deep it hurts a bit. I had to force myself to run today. I’m very fit but today, running and breathing hrd felt like my right chest is made of glass. . . It was so painful. I had to endure and ran slower and completed my 7km walkout. I came back and steamed myself with nim leaf and drank some with ginger and lemon. I decided to self-isolate since I can’t go and test. I feel better this evening though after steaming. It’s my 4th day since I noticed d pain. I have no other COVID symptoms. I did several medical test 2 days ego including X-ray. I was in perfect state according to the tests. I pray for u bro. We’ll all be fine.

1 Like

Re: Chest Pain .help !! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2020
sodiqapril:
Ok ma.. I will
I am a grown ass man.
Re: Chest Pain .help !! by sodiqapril(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Ninejaywon:

I am a grown ass man.
Lmaoo..ok sir
Re: Chest Pain .help !! by Pochipoxhi: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
sodiqapril:

Lmaoo..ok sir
Please have you been cured.. I have similar issue. Every test says I’m fine but the chest pain won’t go away

(1) (Reply)

Advoid External Hemorrhoids (pile) Pain And Discomfort / See How Mexican Drug Cartel Transported meth Into Nigeria / Get Your Dr Iguedo Goko Cleanser And Other Herbals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.