Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

How To Prevent Ticks And Fleas In Cats. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Prevent Ticks And Fleas In Cats. (228 Views)

natural Way To Stop/prevent Ticks And Lice From Dogs- [must See] / What Can I Use against Ticks And Fleas On Puppy? / I Need To Get Rid Of Fleas In My Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Ticks And Fleas In Cats. by Echbee: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2020
Fleas, ticks and other parasites are often the bane of you and your cat's health. Stop your cat scratching through regular treatment.

Cats aren’t the only ones who suffer from fleas. For every single flea living on your cat, there could be hundreds more developing in your home! Flea bites can lead some cats to develop allergies, whilst parasites can act as intermediate hosts for certain tapeworms.

Treat your cats now, one dose keeps them safe for 3 months.
https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri..com/2019/03/veterinary-medicine-flea-and-tick.html

(1) (Reply)

Baby Pets - Cute And Funny Animals Videos Compilation #2 The Funny Pets | Baby D / Gsd Puppies For Sale Location: Ibadan Vaccination:✅✅ / Male Lhasa For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.