Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE (825 Views)

How Can Jesus Be The Son Of God And God At The Same Time?? / Love And War-(18+).{COMPLETED} / Meet Laolu Osinbajo,the Only Son Of Prof Yemi Osinbajo, Who Is A Pastor And A La (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Chapter one:___(john pov): My name is john, leader of one of the top and most fearful gang. Don't get it wrong, am not as bad as you think, i love my family and members of my gang...I don't believe in love if you ask me, but i hope i will, i am the strongest of all gang leaders and the richest as well... Now let stop talking about my life,.... "son you have to be at work early". My mother yell from downstair, i quickly jump up from the bed and go to the bathroom, it only took me 20 mintues to finish. i wore my suit and ran down the stairs. i notice my mom in the garden as i look through the window, i would love to see her but i really need to get to work because i am 1 hour late. i rush to my black SUV car and my driver greeted me, i just ignored him and entered the car, and the car moved....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2020
Continue: i sat silent in the car nervous, do you know why?. because my dad is gonna kick my ass for coming late.. blake my father is my one and only sweet daddy, he must be worried about me and may have called mom.. The car finally stop at my dad's company which will soon belong to me, i open the car and rush to the building with many people that i walk past greeting me and looking worried but one thing they all know about my dad is that he hate anyone late, i finally walk up to his office opening the door to see my dad smirking at me..oh no, i know that smile, it the smile that says "come and recieve your blessings". i swallow hard and walk inside, here we go.."why are you late".my dad said with his smirk growing wide.."i..hmmm..".i said still nervous.."don't worry,your mom told me everything.you can leave".my dad said while his smile drop a little and i smile brightly..you see, that's why i love both my mom and dad...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 16, 2020
Continue: i opened the door to my office, i sat on the large chair and groaned. Everything is as boring as always, halfway through my assignment which my dad gave me, i stop typing the computer and relax bringing my phone out to play cool games...few mintues later i was too busy playing my games to notice matthew my bestfriend standing with an amaze face.."lazy as always".matthew said chuckling and sitting close to me, i rolled my eyes and ignore him.."bro, we are having a party on friday at james house..sooo?".matthew said smiling brightly, i know what he is asking me.."No am not coming".i said, shaking my head and continued playing my games.."dude, why can't you come?".matthew said feeling sad, i sighed and groan.."okay okay,what time is it?".i said still focusing on my game.."i pick you up at 8:30 pm, what do say?".he said, trying to make me fail my game.."perfect".i nod, trying to make matthew stop trying to make me fail...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Continue: matthew just left my office a few mintues ago and i drop my phone down, now it time for business... few hours later am done with work and i rush to my dad office hugging him and telling he goodbye because in 2 hours time, he will be traveling for a busines meeting and project worth millons.. i walk towards my car and headed home,i finally reach home. the house smells good and i know it FOOD, i can't wait to eat. if the aroma smells as good as this, then the food will be something out of this world...i rush and mistakely made my head hit something,wait not something. i think it's someone..."oh am so sorry,does it hurt".a soft voice said in panic and fear and i whisper i am okay.."who are you?, and where is mom".i shouted at the top of my lungs.."i...i..i am the new maid sir".she said with her head down and i felt unhappy..i just made an innocent girl scared and i know mom won't like it.. i nod and walk past her to look for mom...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2020
Continue: i finally found mom and talk to her for a while before walking to my room to play games... i notice my phone is ringing and i just answered.."are you ready yet?".i heard a familar voice chuckling his life out.."ready for what?".i said having a confuse face even if he can't see it.."dude, for the party".matthew said laughing hard..my eyes widen and i threw my phone on the bed and walk to the bathroom..After some few mintues of doing my business i rush to the door and opened it runing to matthew who is clearly still laughing..."you are so fucking annoying".i said to him before opening his car door angry..."bro, be careful with my baby".he said and i roll my eyes. who cares about a fucking car.. matt begun driving his car in silence which i am used to.. we finally arrived at a house with loud music which can be heard from far the streets.. we entered the house and i saw lots of people dancing.."where is cole".i ask matthew as we make our way past the people...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2020
Chapter two: dancing,drinking and kissing is what i am doing in this fucking awesome PARTY.."hey issac".i said while doing our secret hug, "wow, you are drunk bro".issac said looking at me serious while the music gets louder.."kiss me".i said to issac while he shake his head laughing.."is he high?".cole said laughing too.."let take him home".matt says, leaving the party house while zeke and cole walk behind me.. we finally are home and i open the door shouting "AM Home!!!".i said having problems in walking to my room.."sir are you okay".The new maid i saw before said. helping me to get to my room.."i will be if you stay here with me".i said laying on my bed.."no sir, you will be fine on your own".The maid said walking away.."i said stay".i yelled, which only made me have more pains in my head.."o-kay sir, if you say so".she reply coming back, i wanted to sleep but stop when i notice she was trying to sleep on the floor.."no no no, come lay here".i said pointing to the bed..NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2020
Continue: she walk up to my bed, laying as far away from me. i groan, "you had never told me your name".i whisper while falling asleep.."because you never asked".i heard her say before i finally fall into darkness... i opened my eyes and lift my body up and notice i am alone.. i check the time and it's 10:30 AM. i groan and stand up feeling pains and my head is more painful..i walk down the stairs and notice my idiots of a friend are sleeping on the floor with their mouth open.. i shake my head and went back to my room, looking for some prank bombs. i head back to where they are sleeping and threw the bombs on them.."DUDE!!".they all said together jumping up and having a disgust face.. i laugh and took my phone to take a picture.."not fair bro".zeke said looking at me with an amaze face.."oooooh, what can you do about that, huh?" i said having a evil smirk on my face.."i am not ready for a fight, oh i am so hungry".issac said in defense while looking around....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2020
Continue: "john, you and your friends should come for breakfast".we heard my mom voice and issac smiles.."your mom is so nice".zeke said licking his lips at the thought of food and i roll my eyes.."so, how did you guys end up on the floor?".i said while they look at each other and then pointed to matt.."me, cole, and issac were really drunk last night.. a hot looking maid took you to your room while matthew made us sleep on the ground, and lie to us that it's our bed and room.".zeke said looking at matt while his jaw clenched and i laugh.."i was drunk too bro, how will i know".matt said in defense while lifting his hands up... cole roll his eyes and walk away, i continue laughing while walking to the table for breakfast..."Good morning mom".me and my friends said together to my mom while taking our seats.. while eating, issac stare at me with a evil smirk which i know that he is planing something evil, maybe a prank.."so john, why was the maid in your room all night".issac said still smirking at me...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
Continue: my mom eyes widen as she heard what issac sayed.."yes tell us, we heard loud mourns from that room"... zeke said playing along with issac stupid tricks, my mouth open and i was speachless. while my mom gave me a look that say 'what the hell happened'..i was about to speak before matt cut it.."guys let just let him be, we have embarrassed him enough".matt said while everyone laugh.. when we were all done eatting and my mom left, my jaw and fists clenched as i stare at my friends with a angry face.."dude, we were only joking".cole said standing up from his seat while the others step back slowly.."YOU BETTER RUN AWAY BECAUSE I WILL KILL YOU ALL".i said shouting while standing up and they scream, running away like mad dogs while i laugh hard like crazy... i walk around to check any hiding place they may hide while i hold a bucket of sands ready to pour on them.. i heard a voice from the back of a chair and i smile walking slowly and pouring the sand on whoever it is...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
continue: a scream can be heard from that person while i laugh.."you asshole".a soft voice said which made me stop laughing.. it is not any of my friends voice, it sounds like a female voice..she stood up, cleaning and removing the sand from her face,hair and body..."i am sorry, i really didn't know".i said feeling nervous..shit i am always nervous around women.. she look at me and her eyes widen so as mine, she is the new maid i saw before. the maid that took me to my room and stayed with me for a while..."i..am..re-ally sorry sir".she said looking down and with her voice shaking before running away.. "oh look at his red face".i heard issac said laughing and i realise my friends were watching all this while.. i turn to look at them while they ran again and i chase after them.. it was difficult because they all went different direction, i have been searching for them but could not caught them. i lift my hands in the air in defeat.."guys you can come out, i promise not to do anything"....NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chapter three: "do you think we are stupid to trust you, trusting you is like a zebra trusting a lion not to eat it for lunch".i heard a voice said which sounds more like zeke and i laugh, he is right. i could trick them but i am tired to do that.."i am serious, please come out". i said again, trying my best not to laugh.."nooo we don't believe you, even a cow knows better than to believe you".cole yelled and i smirk, if they don't want to come out then fine they could sleep there forever.. i walk out and wore my mom high shoes and walk back pretending to be my mom.."where are your friends luke?".i said trying hard to sound like my mom while the whole place is silent before i could hear a laugh.."seriously, pretending to be mom is not the best idea".matt said and i felt embrassed before removing the high shoes.."if not because we know you better we would have believe you are a girl".cole said followed by a laugh from issac...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Continue: "who wants to bet on a football game tonight".i ask which made my friends rise their hands up. "60,000".zeke said and issac laugh, "70,000".issac said and zeke rolled his eyes with a sad face.."90,000".i said and we all agreed and bet on 90,000.. "get ready to lose the game and watch me win the money". zeke said with a wide smirk on his face while we all walk towards the game room.. if you asking why we are spending so much money on a bet. it because we are all rich and i could proudly say i am the richest and their parents are close to mine, matt case is different, he lost his parents during childhood and since then, my parents have being taking care of him. i somethings believe he is not just my bestfriend but a brother to me... "oh please, we all know you can't even get the ball close to the goal post".issac said which made zeke laugh, when i mean laugh, i mean a mock kind of laugh...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Continue: "that's how it done, baby".matt said while i laugh, we have reach the final of the game and me and matt are the last one standing while the rest are losers.. "keep dreaming".i reply while focusing on the game.. "dream can come to reality and guess what?, you know you will lose so just accept your fate".matt said and i smirk, he can't make me lose because i am the master of all games.. "tell that to my ass".i told matt which made cole laugh hard while watching me and matt battle in the football game... finally the game ended and the winner is jumping up like a child. guess who won? me, no not me i am joking. the idiot manage to trick me and win the game and i send the money to matt bank account.. "guys something came up, my parents wants me to be in the house now".zeke said while he stares at his phone.. "why?".issac ask with a confuse face.. "they said it important and it can't wait. so i will see you guys later".zeke reply before walking away and the rest of us start playing pranks on ourselves..
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Continue: my biggest mistake i have ever made in my life... we all as i said before started playing pranks on ourselves and cole turn off the lights and we all took eggs, milk, ices,water bombs and threw at ourselves.. As i ran to avoid anymore attacks, i entered a room which i did'nt know who it belongs to. i lock the door of the room and turn around to see that new maid while she sleeps peacefuly on her bed and i smiled before walking towards the bathroom to clean my body from all the eggs,milk and other stuff my friends prank me with.. after bathing i came out to see an awake girl staring at my awesome body.. shuuuss i know you guys are jealosy because you don't have this kind of god blessed body i have... "my eyes are up here".i said with a smirk on my face while the new maid look up quickly and blush.. i shake my head and walk out of the room and walk towards my room to see my friend.. "why are you shirtless john?".cole ask while issac smirk.. "and why are you coming from the maids room?".matt ask..NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Continue: "don't tell me you Bleep that new maid".issac said giving me a look that demands for answers.. my eyes widen and i begun shaking my head.. "no no no, it's not what you think, i mean nothing happened".i said trying to make them believe me.. "really?, you wants us to believe that".cole said crossing his arms close to his chest.. "believe whatever you want but i just told you that nothing happened".i said before walking towards my bed.. "just tell us already, we are your friends john and no matter how embrassed you are, we are ready to hear that you and the maid were learning how to make babies".cole said just to mock me and matt and issac laugh hard.. "you annoying dickhead and lifeless hen!!!".i yelled which made them laugh harder.. "ooooh, someone looks angry". cole said and they continue to laugh.. "don't make me beat you guys up".i said trying to warn them.. "whatever".matt said before jumping on my bed and the rest joined and i smiled before laying on my bed... NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chapter four: i woke up and found non of my friends in my room. i guess they had left somewhere without me and i make sure i kill them for that.. i walk downstairs and saw a note on a table and i pick it up.. it says: good morning bro, mom left for work some few hours ago and me and others went out to have fun and i am really sorry i didn't wake you up. issac said we should leave you alone to have fun with the new hot maid. see ya... from:matt** i roll my eyes after reading the note and walk back to my room and walk towards the bathroom preparing for the day. when i am done with everything, i went to the sitting room and saw the maid. cleaning the floor. "mom will be returning anytime from now and dad will be returning from his business trip late at night, so i want this manison to be clean including the cars and i want all old stuff in this house to be removed and new one should be place. and also my mum will tell you what to cook for dinner".i said to the maid while she nod...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Continue: "hello sis, what's up".i said in the phone while i could hear my older sister laugh.. "am coming back home with dad".she said and i smile brightly.. "really sis?, you are coming back after all this years".i said to my sister almost screaming in joy.. "stop acting like a child, i was only gone for a year on an assignment".she reply and i laugh. it true, at that time. blades gang was losing connections to gangs in some places and my sister assignment was to travel and get back their connections and make them trust us again and clear any missunderstanding.. "i can't wait to see my little brother".she said and i frown.. "i am not little, i am a man".i reply which only made my sister laugh harder.. "says the one who is always scared of girls".she said and i smiled.. "i may before but now, i can kick your butt".i said before i end the call.. my sister was and still is good at every assignment given to her by our gang...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
Continue: "where are you going, sir".one of my best driver said and i groan.. "blakes company, i have some meeting to attend".i said and he nod before driving.. we finally arrived and i walk towards the company before heading to the meeting the company called me to attend right after i had end my sister phone call.. "welcome boss".they all stand up in respect as i walk towards my seat.. i then seat down followed by the rest of the important business people. "we called this meeting because we have a great problem".one of them said and i smiled.. i had to replace my father has boss because he left for some business in another place and when he comes back i have to be myself again.. "so what's the problem".i said and they all look at each other.. "well, since your father is not around and you are in control here.. so you have every right to know what the problem is.. you see, your father made a deal with some gang and your father perform his side but the same gang are now going against us".one of them said
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Continue: "so this gang you are talking about had a deal with my father and then some how they go against us".i said and they all nod.. "where is the location of this gang?".i ask with a confuse face.. "we do not know yet because this gang has no main location, but we do know where some of them are".a man said, checking some document and papers.. "so what is that thing they have against us?".i ask while crossing my arms.. "they know more about us, they know all our top secrets and if they tell any of this information to the other gangs.. then the blades gang is in serious danger".they said while they argue among themselves.. "okay, now i would ask this onces.. those anyone has a suggestion to solve this problem".i ask and suddenly everywhere is silent that you could hear a pin from few miles away drop.. "now i need you to give me a week to think about it and i will tell you my finally answer".i said before standing up and they all nod and stood up and shake hands before leaving...NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
Continue: i walk out of the office and called matthew.. "dude, where are you?".i ask as i could hear loud laugh from the phone.. "sorry bro, what did you say?".matt ask and i groan.. "i said, get your ass down here right this mintue.. we have some serious problem".i yelled with anger in my voice.. "jesus bro, relax. where are you?".he ask and i tryed to control my anger.. "blakes company".i said and i could hear issac said Bleep off which was followed a laugh.. "sorry about that, issac is play fighting with zeke.. okay i will be there in no time".matt said before i end the call and went back to my office.. few mintues later still thinking of a solution, matthew finally entered my office.. "what is it?".he ask with his face full of concern.. "some stupid gang used us and then are against us".i said with my voice not clear.. "you need to slow down".he said and i nod.. "okay, my father made a deal with a gang and that same gang is now against us". i said..NEXT
Re: Love And War-(18+) (BOOK TWO)-THE SON OF BLAKE by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 02, 2020
HAPPY NEW MONTH

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: See Why Katrina Called Dorathy A Side Chick / What Is One Thing That Would Complete Your Life And It Can't Be Money? / Who Will Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.