Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,999 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? (53394 Views)

Petrol And Cash Scarcity: Office Workers, How Are You Coping? / Chemical Engineering Job Or Filling Station Manager Job? / Petrol Station Manager Dies In An Underground Tank In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
I applied for the position of a petrol station manger, with my Bsc qualification. How much should I expect as the pay?

NB: Need urgent response please

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Martins004(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Depends on how big the filling station is and sales.... u can earn like 60-70k on d average........ bt many stations pay like 50k-60k depending on sales nd location

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Martins004:
Depends on how big the filling station is and sales.... u can earn like 60-70k on d average........ bt many stations pay like 50k-60k depending on sales nd location

Thanks so so much
The owner asked me to meet him tomorrow to discuss how things will go
so I need to be guided on what to say about my pay
Thanks for the clue
still a new station
But sited in a very strategic place,along the road side

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by merieam16(f): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Congrats in adv. and dont 4get 2 do give away with ur first fruits.I be willing 2 send my acct numbergrin

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
merieam16:
Congrats in adv. and dont 4got 2 do give away with ur first fruits.I be willing 2 send my acct numbergrin

Lol, Good news I await tomorrow
thanks

I pray for God's directive on the first fruits

you are an Anglican I guess?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by haiti007(m): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2020
They pay in respect to location, sales and how much more they make in other products.

Some even pay 30-40k

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by SmartPolician: 2:22am On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
I applied for the position of a petrol station manger,with my Bsc qualification. How much should I expect as the pay?

NB:Need urgent response please

Make sure you make friends with those who work with DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources) as well as Weight and Measure

If it's an NNPC affiliate, ensure you make friends with those staffers from NNPC Retail Limited and refineries.

More importantly, attend safety training courses and ensure that you have certificates for them.

Why are you making friends with all these people? They will help you when they have openings. Those dudes in DPR are handsomely paid.

Good luck

Huncle Seun, when I am getting paid for the likes this comment generated?
grin grin grin

441 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by tosbobby(m): 2:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Salary is one over five of their true earning
They make more when sales is good, scarcity and change in price
The salary is not a good scale to measure the true earning of a manager of a petrol station
Shine your eyes n wise up, God is about to pick your call.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Goldp5988(f): 2:56am On Jul 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Make sure you make friends with those who work with DPR (Department of Petroleum Resources) as well as Weight and Measure

If it's an NNPC affiliate, ensure you make friends with those staffers from NNPC Retail Limited and refineries.

More importantly, attend safety training courses and ensure that you have certificates for them.

Why are you making friends with all these people? They will help you when they have openings. Those dudes in DPR are handsomely paid.

Good luck

Good advice

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2020
haiti007:
They pay in respect to location, sales and how much more they make in other products.

Some even pay 30-40k
Thanks brother

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Good luck
Thanks so much for widening my ideas

36 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by dosage150(m): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2020
tosbobby:
Salary is one over five of their true earning
They make more when sales is good, scarcity and change in price
The salary is not a good scale to measure the true earning of a manager of a petrol station
Shine your eyes n wise up, God is about to pick your call.
Amen,Thanks, I believe to come back here with testimony

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by phemmyfour: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2020
merieam16:
Congrats in adv. and dont 4got 2 do give away with ur first fruits.I be willing 2 send my acct numbergrin
first fruit belongs to God, no giveaway

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by davillian(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Good luck bro
But calculate your cost of transportation , and feeding
It will help you with fixing your pay and you can explain when he tries to cut below what will favour you...
But you go de see small small change o

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Please is it around Osun State, I seriously need a job right now. Maybe after you secure the job you can just help

6 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by JOACHINpedro: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2020
phemmyfour:

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by cassbeat(m): 9:49am On Jul 27, 2020
phemmyfour:
Is it God that will spend the money
As far as he has willed it in his heart that he is giving out his first fruit,God has signed it....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Shellsploit: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2020
SmartPolician:

Good luck
Op, take ur time and read this post

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by toxxnoni(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by NewDelhi(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
That shit isn't that lucrative. Na person wey get the petrol station gan gan dey gulp all the money. Even fuel attendants earn between 3k-25k monthly.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by ForeThinker: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Depends on location and company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by handsomeyinka(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2020
30k per month

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Chummynoni(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2020
location matters a lot. the koko is not the salary, but the side money. if u know your way, u go dey see x3 of your salary sef. talking from xperience

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Iheanasure01: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2020
It depends on how big it is
Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Princeadebayo11:
Please is it around Osun State, I seriously need a job right now. Maybe after you secure the job you can just help

Start blogging Business and thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Amspecial: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by handsomeyinka(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2020
85k...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by Scrupulous419(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:
I applied for the position of a petrol station manger, with my Bsc qualification. How much should I expect as the pay?

NB: Need urgent response please

Mugu we go join u share the money? I go slap ur yansh small

1 Share

Re: How Much Can A Petrol Station Manager Earn? by careytommy37(m): 11:45am On Jul 27, 2020
dosage150:

Thanks so so much
The owner asked me to meet him tomorrow to discuss how things will go
so I need to be guided on what to say about my pay
Thanks for the clue
still a new station
But sited in a very strategic place,along the road side

If it's located in a strategic place where you are sure sales will always be high, then negotiate your salary to be proportional to sales. 30-40kobo per liter of all sales is about ok

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Graduate Of University Of Abuja Frying Akara / Is 80k A Bad Salary? The Story Of Seyi Of UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.