Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

State Of Electricity At Ikota Villa Estate - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / State Of Electricity At Ikota Villa Estate (323 Views)

Electricity Tariff: I Bought A Unit Of Electricity At 54 Naira In Abuja(photo)) / Lovely 4bedroom Fully Detached With Bq At Ikota Villa Estate Lekki / INSTANT ALLOCATION At EDGE VILLA Estate Behind Amen Estate, Eleko, Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Electricity At Ikota Villa Estate by kryptochats: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
hello house please i need help with this, a friend abroad wants me to help him secure a building at Lekki and i am looking at Ikota villa estate he made mention that he needs somewhere with good power supply, please can anyone who lives there or work there tell me the state of power supply in that area ? i will appreciate please.
Re: State Of Electricity At Ikota Villa Estate by nigeriainfo: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
You might want to consider Ilupeju estate If you want reasonable power supply but the estate is not on island. Wish you the best
Re: State Of Electricity At Ikota Villa Estate by kryptochats: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
nigeriainfo:
You might want to consider Ilupeju estate If you want reasonable power supply but the estate is not on island. Wish you the best
oh but he wants lekki in particular thanks anyways
Re: State Of Electricity At Ikota Villa Estate by FreQ: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
kryptochats:
hello house please i need help with this, a friend abroad wants me to help him secure a building at Lekki and i am looking at Ikota villa estate he made mention that he needs somewhere with good power supply, please can anyone who lives there or work there tell me the state of power supply in that area ? i will appreciate please.

Why ikota villa of all places on the island. Lol you don't even know what's up.

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 8 Flats For Sale At World Bank Owerri, Imo State / Plot Of Land For Sale At Okera, Ogba. NOW SOLD / Estate Residents Can’t Be Compelled To Pay Dues; Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.