Stats: 3,148,591 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? (2065 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / 2019: Plot To Stop Buhari In Court Uncovered - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by orisa37: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
IF APREC-AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL ISN'T GRANTED TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES ON OR BEFORE 2023, GOD WILL PUNISH NIGERIA WITH A CONFLAGRATION NEVER WITHIN IN NIGERIA HISTORY.
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by ledamaster(m): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
I didn't read more than this to know you are chronic congenital liar, you mean a friend added you to a group when he isn't the admin of the group or rather he never knew you weren't Muslim? always trying to cause chaos when there is non. continue.
lol ur just pained cos yall been outed. Only reason you sound so pained. The demonisation of other southern tribes by moslen yorubas so northern muslims would hate them is a well known fact. We saw it play out when Atiku pickf Peter Obi. Not one confirmed true northern had issues with him until lagos-ibadan demonisation crew start their stock in trade. I remember when he went to Kano and was massively recieved and yall tried so hard to down play in on SM. If we check you ve never even gone pass Ekiti not to mention Kogi. Am a christian born and raise here in the north wit roots in the South. So u can take ur opinion and shove where the sun dnt shine, it doesnt change my truths.
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by IamWonderful: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
ledamaster:
lol ur just pained cos yall been outed. Only reason you sound so pained. The demonisation of other southern tribes by moslen yorubas so northern muslims would hate them is a well known fact. We saw it play out when Atiku pickf Peter Obi. Not one confirmed true northern had issues with him until lagos-ibadan demonisation crew start their stock in trade. I remember when he went to Kano and was massively recieved and yall tried so hard to down play in on SM. If we check you ve never even gone pass Ekiti not to mention Kogi. Am a christian born and raise here in the north wit roots in the South. So u can take ur opinion and shove where the sun dnt shine, it doesnt change my truths.
Did I just read ousted? like to be thrown out? I can't really comprehend a thing from your comment, I am sorry brother it is not your fault, it is mine for failing to learn your Boko Haram English
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by ledamaster(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
LaboPolitics:

If you yorubas are that 'consequential' why did you lose over 89% of all the national elections you've voted in since 1959? grin
How come your yoruba 'consequential' votes couldn't help Awolowo become president till he died a frustrated man? How come your 'super votes' couldn't make Falae president? grin

Tell yourself the truth and stop living in utopia, yoruba votes are the most useless votes according to verifiable electoral records.
just becavse Nigerians were sold hate by Tinubu sponsored red media, they are all of a sudden political masters. Just only 6yrs in the middle all those that were there for over 16yrs are babies. Prof. Ango gave them the shocker by they dnt want to face reality. Tinubu that cnt deliver Oyo, or Lawan and Gbajamilia untll Buhari stepped in is the one that will bring home the presidency? Atleast 5% better than votin 2million for APC then vote 2.95million for PDP, U jst randered ur votes useless. Lol. They dnt even respect him in APC, even Ngigi dey compare himself to Tinubu o. Lmao!
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by ledamaster(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Did I just read ousted? like to be thrown out? I can't really comprehend a thing from your comment, I am sorry brother it is not your fault, it is mine for failing to learn your Boko Haram English
this why even Northern Muslims rate Igbo and the South south ahead of yall. The that willingness to sell out for crumbs lol. Why wont you mock the christian north? Didnt yall help bring to power the govt that value cows over citizens? Imagine bein proud of being part of a govt that despite havin ur own as V.P still had to form Ametakun to defend ur land. Hehehe. After all Tinubu ur leader made up excuses for herdsmen that slaughtered his people lol. You were warned abt the disaster that would be d Buhari presidency, but didnt listen, and hw it will end in premium tears for yall, even though yall dnt cry openly we knw how it flows freely behind closed doors. Yoruba ronu o.
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by IamWonderful: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
ledamaster:
this why even Northern Muslims rate Igbo and the South south ahead of yall. The that willingness to sell out for crumbs lol. Why wont you mock the christian north? Didnt yall help bring to power the govt that value cows over citizens? Imagine bein proud of being part of a govt that despite havin ur own as V.P still had to form Ametakun to defend ur land. Hehehe. After all Tinubu ur leader made up excuses for herdsmen that slaughtered his people lol. You were warned abt the disaster that would be d Buhari presidency, but didnt listen, and hw it will end in premium tears for yall, even though yall dnt cry openly we knw how it flows freely behind closed doors. Yoruba ronu o.
You are right, North rated Igbo so high that they threatened them with death and violence to leave their land and so call Igbo elders that have no where to go started begging like people that are banished from home, well I can't blame the elders, there is absolutely nothing viable about the landlocked erosion desecrated land, well I now know your problem for agitating and lamenting, and it wouldn't be solve soon, as marginalised now so shall it be till 2049
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by waziri4biz: 3:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
IamWonderful:
Despite all shenanigan, compaign of calumny and unabated chest-beating, their millions of votes could not save Jonathan from shameless flawless humiliation in 2015 and couldn't usher in Atiku and Peter Obi in 2019, can such votes that was inconsequential during those election stop Tinubu from becoming president if he wish to? or what exactly will they use to stop?
You're one of our problems in this country
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by IamWonderful: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
waziri4biz:
You're one of our problems in this country
How am I a problem?
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by PandoraObi: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Asgard13:
I see Yoruba people keep consoling themselves...

Daily Motivational speeches .... from Yoruba.

Reality don Dey use style style show ...

Propaganda no gree sale

This people must acquire sense by fire...

Must...

Bayerebe’s sef angry
How far brother
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by PandoraObi: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
kingzizzy:

You forget that Tinubu is not a Northerner, a fact that will weigh heavily on how the average Northerner will vote
Where is this man
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by PandoraObi: 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
LaboPolitics:

Lol.. yorobanzas are trying to point to Easterners as the only anti-Tinubu voters. The APC Aso rock cabal cut to Tinubu to size, are they Easterners. grin

Abokki go konk ewedu man for him conehead, the yorubanza go point accusing fingers to Easterners. grin

For your information, if Thiefubu by hook or crook get the APC ticket (which is highly unfeasible anyway) the North+SE+SS will vote a Notherner who will run against him.

Tinubu will not be president in 2023, No yoruba will be president in 2023, you will not be allowed to jump the zoning queue. grin
How far
Re: If Their Votes Can't Stop Buhari, What Will They Use To Stop Tinubu? by hotwax: 10:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
Asgard13:
I see Yoruba people keep consoling themselves...

Daily Motivational speeches .... from Yoruba.

Reality don Dey use style style show ...

Propaganda no gree sale

This people must acquire sense by fire...

Must...

Bayerebe’s sef angry

yorubas voted Obi enmass, it was rigged...don't take the tribal fight bait. They know what they are doing.

we yorubas in lagos will vote labour party again come next week...we no dey play.

Market women who are under oppression in lagos
lagos bus drivers who are running loss to agberos
Learned yorubas.

you people don't know whats going on in lagos..i am a yoruba man in lagos...we will shock una

Imo State Road Ihedioha And Rochas Failed To Reconstruct, Hope Uzodimma Did / . / How GOV Wike Lied To Northern Elders Just to Paint Igbos Black