Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Design And Host An Online Forum? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Cost To Design And Host An Online Forum? (299 Views)

Can I Host An Adult Website With Nigeria Web Hosting / How To Host An E Commerce System / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Design And Host An Online Forum? by mrsage(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hello,

I will love to ask the experts in the house about the cost of having an online forum.

A forum specially for entertainment.

Features.

Front page topics

Ability to post threads

Ability to sign up and capture user data.

Admin section will be available too.

Kindly indicate the cost of having a forum on a budget.

Thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design And Host An Online Forum? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design And Host An Online Forum? by mrsage(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2020
iDavidTC:
Are you gonna build it yourself or you want to hire a web developer

Will hire a developer
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design And Host An Online Forum? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Design And Host An Online Forum? by mrsage(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
iDavidTC:

With a CMS = From 80k and above

Coding from scratch = From 150k and above

Not sure though. Just an estimate.

I spent close to 50k building dixcus.com . I built the forum myself though

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Incoming Bitcoin Transaction - 0 Confirmations (3 Required / Web Hosting / Why You Should STOP Buying Data And Airtime From Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.