Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Trust Me, You Will Not Regret Doing This. Just Check It Out. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trust Me, You Will Not Regret Doing This. Just Check It Out. (435 Views)

Where Can I Invest And Not Regret It / Want To Make Money Fast . Get. In Here. I Promise U Will Not Regret It / Investment You Will Not Regret For The Rest Of Your Life Is Here (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trust Me, You Will Not Regret Doing This. Just Check It Out. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
I'm not goin to ask you for your email nor ask you to drop your wattsap contact. I will just drop the link, tell you a few things about it with proof, you check it out by yourself and then you can let me know if you're interested so you'll be properly guided. https://www.crypto300club.com/?r=wc8fyb7capz&p=c3cb2 . This is crypto300club, it has been here since 2018, but I got introduced to it by a white friend in US. So I'm two weeks into this and I have my prove of payment. Just earlier this evening my $75 withdrawal request I made 48hrs ago,got paid. You can invest as low as $10, you get 22% interest per day, for 8 days. Now the beautiful thing is, once you have upto $5 in your crypto300 wallet,you can request for withdrawal and you'll get it i.e. you don't have to wait for 8days to withdraw. I was skeptical at first, but I've long covered my investment capital. This is not a Nigerian thing mind you. Check it out and chat me up on wattsap with 08100560801 if you're interested. See images for payment proof.

Re: Trust Me, You Will Not Regret Doing This. Just Check It Out. by Greatzeus(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
What if I save this picture and go and open my own thread and claim it's my earnings? Besides how many of your family members are making the millions with you,or don't you want them to be millionaires too? Jokers sad
Guys run from anything crypto on nairaland or WhatsApp or telegram,it will end in tears,a premium tears at that.

1 Like

Re: Trust Me, You Will Not Regret Doing This. Just Check It Out. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greatzeus:
What if I save this picture and go and open my own thread and claim it's my earnings? Besides how many of your family members are making the millions with you,or don't you want them to be millionaires too? Jokers sad
Guys run from anything crypto on nairaland or WhatsApp or telegram,it will end in tears,a premium tears at that.
Well your point is quite lucid. But to answer your question, yeah I have my family members in it(certainly not all, because there are those who never accepts anything once it's online). I have nothing to hide, that's why I provided the link and never asked for your email or password. You check it for yourself, you don't like it? Then you leave it, you're not forced. As for the payment proof, check that one that has today's date(26/7/20) with the email if that's not enough for you, then I don't know what more you want. it's not completely $75 in the email because they charge for withdrawal fee. You can take it or leave it. I rest my case and may not reply here again.
Re: Trust Me, You Will Not Regret Doing This. Just Check It Out. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jim007:
I'm not goin to ask you for your email nor ask you to drop your wattsap contact. I will just drop the link, tell you a few things about it with proof, you check it out by yourself and then you can let me know if you're interested so you'll be properly guided. https://www.crypto300club.com/?r=wc8fyb7capz&p=c3cb2 . This is crypto300club, it has been here since 2018, but I got introduced to it by a white friend in US. So I'm two weeks into this and I have my prove of payment. Just earlier this evening my $75 withdrawal request I made 48hrs ago,got paid. You can invest as low as $10, you get 22% interest per day, for 8 days. Now the beautiful thing is, once you have upto $5 in your crypto300 wallet,you can request for withdrawal and you'll get it i.e. you don't have to wait for 8days to withdraw. I was skeptical at first, but I've long covered my investment capital. This is not a Nigerian thing mind you. Check it out and chat me up on wattsap with 08100560801 if you're interested. See images for payment proof.

So you expect me to believe that you found an easy way to make money and you decided to share it with the general public out of the abundance of your good heart! grin

You people sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trust Me, You Will Not Regret Doing This. Just Check It Out. by 2cribz: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2020
Scam again
Run.. see yahoo boys name. William john.
Fake testimonials. You guys are dull. Even the site is a cheap 3000naira blog site. Fools

1 Like

Re: Trust Me, You Will Not Regret Doing This. Just Check It Out. by infogenerator(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Jim007:
Well your point is quite lucid. But to answer your question, yeah I have my family members in it(certainly not all, because there are those who never accepts anything once it's online). I have nothing to hide, that's why I provided the link and never asked for your email or password. You check it for yourself, you don't like it? Then you leave it, you're not forced. As for the payment proof, check that one that has today's date(26/7/20) with the email if that's not enough for you, then I don't know what more you want. it's not completely $75 in the email because they charge for withdrawal fee. You can take it or leave it. I rest my case and may not reply here again.
Bro relax, find something more dignifying to do with your life, you're better than this.....

If it's too good to be true, then it isn't true, that's the first and only rule to online investment!

(1) (Reply)

Earn $1-$100 Passive Income Daily. / Is Meginvest Secure And Real? / Binary Options Forex Getting Rid Of Emotions Is What Will Make You Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.