Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ok - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ok (308 Views)

Ok Paper - M O T Clearance - Nipost License / Is It Still OK To Order From Ali Express During This Pandemic / Is 300k Ok To Start Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by macdammy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
angry
Re: Ok by Greatzeus(m): 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
macdammy:
Dear Nairalanders,
I hope I meet you in sound health.
This is my first time doing this, and I hope that this is not by any means offensive.
I’m a young teenager, and over a week now, I’ve been searching for how to get a loan of 50-60k to add up my current asset, , in order to boost my business.
Right now, my business is going through a hard time, and I don’t ever wish to give up.
Please, if you are willing and able to help, kindly contact me 08108487065.
Or drop your contact so we can discuss more.
I really appreciate for your time.
God bless you all.
A teenager wanting to boost his business? What type of business exactly? You don't need any loan. What you need is go home and be a good child. Do house chores and take your studies serious.
Re: Ok by macdammy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Greatzeus:

A teenager wanting to boost his business? What type of business exactly? You don't need any loan. What you need is go home and be a good child. Do house chores and take your studies serious.

Relax man, you don’t just sit down there and judge.
You didn’t even ask what I do, not even how old I am.
I’ll be 20 in few months.
Sorry I didn’t mention that earlier.

The fact that I’m a teenager doesn’t mean I’m idle.
Relax

1 Like

Re: Ok by macdammy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2020
If you’re willing and able to help me, I can also make myself available in person.
I’ll appreciate you for the rest of my life
Re: Ok by macdammy(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Good morning you’ll.
Still yet to get a response.
If you’re in a position to help.
Please drop your contact, I’ll definitely call.
Re: Ok by macdammy(m): 9:38am On Jul 27, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Earn $10 Daily / A Lady Caught On Camera Romancing Her Sister Husband / Zenith Bank Worst Customer Care Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.