Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC (26118 Views)

Minister Of Power, Bayo Adelabu To Rejoin APC On December 15 / Lagos4Lagos Chieftains Sunday Ajayi, Aka-Basorun, Others Rejoin APC In Lagos / PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Villain7: 8:03am On Jul 27, 2020
This is real hilarious statement. When you were there, no corruption, because you're no longer in power, there is corruption. hahahaha mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by 4four(m): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2020
That mean he re-resign from PDP and re-rejoin APC
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Baba40(f): 8:05am On Jul 27, 2020
odiks:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/26/corruption-pdp-made-me-rejoin-apc-former-house-reps-speaker-dogara-says

Something must be wrong with Dogara ego, u fought the previous governor now this one again

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Sircarma99: 8:06am On Jul 27, 2020
No chance for you to become Governor in 2023 under PDP in Bauchi state so stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by davidtemi(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2020
Wow!!

Wonderful!!!

...And he doesn't like corruption grin

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Dminister(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Fear politicians like Dogara. Jumping from one party to another party looking for allocations

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by begge: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Dogara or dogoro u re a big fool. u mean there is no corruption in apc u left b4.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Dakad: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2020
Honestly, this is a norm in Nigeria politics. I wouldn't be surprise if Tinubu even decamp to PDP to actualise his president ambition. The only problem I always have problem with are the gullible Nigerian especially the youths who fight over these crop of selfish looters who careless about anybody except their pocket.

They keep the jobless youth online to be abusing each other on ethnicity and religious ground while they care only about their pocket. I will always say this, APC=PDP and they will keep changing clothes until we decide to exercise our power via our vote and put an end to them. Imaging what's happening in Edo State, 2016; Obaseki(APC) vs Iyamu (PDP)
2020; Obaseki(PDP) vs Iyamu (APC)

Ironically, lots of Nigerian youths are still fighting over these birds of the same feather especially online. Which way Nigeria??
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by toye440: 8:22am On Jul 27, 2020
lies, the free for all mindless looting by the buharis administration led you back to APC. You only returned because you hope to loot in billions too. If i lie ask Akpabio.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2020
logic
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by afesco: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2020
U re a putative n a pathological liar. What Made u (1) defected 4rm PDP to APC ? .(2) defected back 4rm APC to PDP b4 ur recent defection back to APC. My question to u is this: is there any diff. btwn PDP n APC or was ur previous defection as a result of corruption?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Americanboy35: 8:29am On Jul 27, 2020
The country is just recycling the same set of people to rule them, smh
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by bizhop01: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2020
This one is like Aminu Tambuwal in PDP despite his former position he doesn't have any influence in his political party because they see them as a number.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2020
Is he saying there is no corruption in Apc. If that was his excuse for joining APC, then he is very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2020
BoboNogoDie:
Lol!

This was the song useless and evil ACN, APGA, ANPP etc, sang to PDP for 16 years from Obasanjo's era to Jonathan. After they all merged to form another evil called APC, PDP too started singing the song to APC and back and forth.

The truth is, there's absolutely no difference between APC and PDP.

They are both the same party under different names.
Same ideologies
Same foolish members switching back and forth
Same strategies
Same results = FAILURES!
This old generation FOOLISH and useless leaders are just deceiving the youths. They don't mean well for anyone else apart from themselves.
Obasanjo, Atiku, Jonathan, Magu, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Ganduje, Rochas, Akpabio, Tinubu, Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji, Buratai, Oshiomole, Obaseki etc.
It's a FAILED GENERATION. Especially people between the age of 55 to 80 years (dead and alive).
The GREEDY generation lead us to the present mess and they still countinued to do so.

In EDO STATE the past 4 years, PDP has been trolling and criticizing APC. But just before elections and the two members switched names again, the tone and music changed immediately.
It's so unfortunate...
Gid bless you for this. I wish you can put this up on every front page thread so the youths can be wiser. These fools are just deceiving us
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by yusufmurry: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2020
ojun50:
Just tell us you are broke you want to refill ur account back

Exactly!

Left APC because they thought Atiku would win then.

To be politically relevant, he wants to rejoin. He will still go back to PDP because Atiku is coming & he has enough Dubai cash to throw away.

Nonsense people, selfish politicians
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by ashawopikin(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Obidon1:
Ashawo
cheesy
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by omooajisnooni: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2020
I will only blame followers of these good for nothing polithievians.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by ogbonti: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy Just as Oshiomole was apologising for selling a bad product to Edo people.Politicians are prostitutes who have no integrity or shame.

Nigerian politicians, not politicians in the universal sense

In America for instance it is very rare to see a politician leave one party for another - in fact most politicians may fall out with their party establishment and even campaign against their party’s flag bearer if they do not agree with their candidate but they will remain in that party or worse case become Independents

only in very rare cases politicians switch from one party to the other and if it happens it is a major news headline for weeks and months

this is because people are born into either democrat families or republican families and they live and die as members of that party

not so in Nigeria - zero integrity and greed everywhere!
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Okay..daris no corruption in APC
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by pannyman(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2020
I only blame the people who waste their precious time to line up and vote. As for me, I will never vote for a Nigerian politician.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by seunayantokun(m): 9:00am On Jul 27, 2020
Does he know what he's talking about? Have APC guys not proved to be ancestors of corruption? Tinub..., Etc?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by millionboi2: 9:07am On Jul 27, 2020
johnykgoal:
There must be a reason
Maybe Gonorship ticket
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Bunk20: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2020
BoboNogoDie:
Lol!

This was the song useless and evil ACN, APGA, ANPP etc, sang to PDP for 16 years from Obasanjo's era to Jonathan. After they all merged to form another evil called APC, PDP too started singing the song to APC and back and forth.

The truth is, there's absolutely no difference between APC and PDP.

They are both the same party under different names.
Same ideologies
Same foolish members switching back and forth
Same strategies
Same results = FAILURES!
This old generation FOOLISH and useless leaders are just deceiving the youths. They don't mean well for anyone else apart from themselves.
Obasanjo, Atiku, Jonathan, Magu, Abdulsalam Abubakar, Ganduje, Rochas, Akpabio, Tinubu, Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji, Buratai, Oshiomole, Obaseki etc.
It's a FAILED GENERATION. Especially people between the age of 55 to 80 years (dead and alive).
The GREEDY generation lead us to the present mess and they still countinued to do so.

In EDO STATE the past 4 years, PDP has been trolling and criticizing APC. But just before elections and the two members switched names again, the tone and music changed immediately.
It's so unfortunate...

U have said it all no addition or subtraction, pls what brand of drink do u want and how do I send it across. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2020
As if Yakubu Dogara is a saint. Rubbish
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by chatinent: 9:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Political prostitutes.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by kolmart: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Dogara a political prostitute
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by NECO1998: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2020
What made you leave APC?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by okadoo: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2020
dapsoneh:
It wont be better for you sir

Hahaha.....Na wetin Obaseki do u?
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by 77up(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Lazy and useless youth too plenty on this forum, when one thief leave APC to PDP, he's welcome with open hands and nobody will talk pim , just wait till one thief leave PDP for APC, that's when these idiots on this thread will remember that PDP and APC are the same.

Just try to better your life individually because with this set of plenty foolish youths and wicked olds , for Nigeria to better go dey..... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by Babaken(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2020
He just find out that APC is leading in corruption after the NDDC and EFCC display he now realizes PDP is nothing but a child play in looting.
Re: Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC by ebuka440: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Circumstantial Akwuna kwuna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Kwankwaso's Campaign / PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.