Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,824 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Is It Haram If I Make Du'a To Make Someone Love Me - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is It Haram If I Make Du'a To Make Someone Love Me (250 Views)

Du'a When Slaughtering Or Offering A Sacrifice / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Is It Haram In Islam To Use Artificial Hair (extension)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Haram If I Make Du'a To Make Someone Love Me by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Lately i fell in love with a muslim girl from lagos and I'm afraid she might not take me serious so I've been begging Allah to make her my wife.....

But I'm worried am i selfish for wanting her not knowing what she really wants

Or i should stop making du'a to get her
Re: Is It Haram If I Make Du'a To Make Someone Love Me by littleguy444: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Saneesk:
Lately i fell in love with a muslim girl from lagos and I'm afraid she might not take me serious so I've been begging Allah to make her my wife.....

But I'm worried am i selfish for wanting her not knowing what she really wants

Or i should stop making du'a to get her
praying to Allah (s.w.t) on this is not a problem if Allah wishes you get to marry her since he alone knows who is for you . This is not an issue many young brothers and sisters in Islam also pray for good partners which Allah (s.w.t) will bestow them with so try your best brother and continue your prayers if she is the one for you then nothing will stop you from marrying her.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Feminists Not Fighting Subjugation Of Women In Islam / Shaykh Amubieya And Ibadan Scholars On Islamic Cemetery / Why Many Muslims No Longer Call Eid Al Fitr Eid Al-fitr Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.