Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Regina Daniel’s Banging Body After Childbirth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniel’s Banging Body After Childbirth (680 Views)

Moment Police Took Away Mohbad's Body After It Was Exhumed From His Grave (vid) / Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / “Surgery For What?” – Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Body After Childbirth (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel’s Banging Body After Childbirth by tonyluyi1985: 2:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels recently shared some photographs she took with her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko.
Some critics opined that she went under the knife to maintain her banging body and delectable curves. She debunked the rumour that she had a surgery.
She shared the pictures of herself and her husband on her instagram page which elicited a reaction from veteran actress, Omoni Oboli when she said: “But why are you so fineeeee . See person wey just born.
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/07/27/regina-daniels-banging-body-after-childbirth/
Re: Regina Daniel’s Banging Body After Childbirth by Goldp5988(f): 2:44am On Jul 27, 2020
Noted
Re: Regina Daniel’s Banging Body After Childbirth by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 27, 2020
She don see money

(1) (Reply)

When Do Boys Stop Growing: Height, Genitals, And What To Expect / Quavo Has Urged Fans To Stop Drinking Hennessey / "I Can Never Call Kiddwaya To Save Me If I Ever Get In Trouble"- BBNaija Wathoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.