Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son (56617 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Would Have Killed Churchill With ‘Rat Poison’ (Leaked Audio) / Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Discovery4today: 5:31am On Jul 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i3EmWBIyfw
I have forgiven my ex-husband for the sake of my son- Tonto Dikeh
On Sunday July 26, Tonto Dikeh, had an interview with journalist, Dele Momodu where she revealed that she has forgiven her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill for the sake of their child, King Andre.
Tonto while speaking on the importance of forgiveness, said she forgives so she would not be stagnated in life, career and other ares and that she has gotten to read the part of the bible where God said he wouldn't forgive us if we do not forgive others. She also stated that she forgives easily now but doesn't like being provoked by the things a person does after she has forgiven such a person.
She also spoke about her career as an actress where she said she has rejected some roles so she doesn't get stereotyped. Citing Pete Edochie as an example of an actor who has been stereotyped over the years, Tonto said she has often rejected the attempt by the movie industry to get her to always feature as a particular character.
She also spoke about her clash with the law enforcement agents in Dubai last year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Ahmed0336(m): 5:38am On Jul 27, 2020
I think you need that, cos in other to free the hate you have for him in your heart and set yourself free you need to forgive him and vice versa.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by helinues: 5:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Guys, if you want to live long, avoid dating/marrying a lady like Tonto Dike

548 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by DropsMic(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Aunty just wan enter news
I build quality websites and I'm based IN abuja, see signature

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by flexyrule(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2020
So, how does it make N1 equal to $1?

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Tontoh the coperate olosho

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by whytediamond(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2020
Yeye dey smell

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Digriz(m): 5:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by muzeze77: 5:50am On Jul 27, 2020
She was scammed by that guy, I think she has been truthful but she has to move on, hatred holds one back

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by geolabious(m): 5:51am On Jul 27, 2020
So please what should we do?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:51am On Jul 27, 2020
So what should I do with this piece of info

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by fernandoc(m): 5:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Some of us really don’t care.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by SoftP(m): 5:51am On Jul 27, 2020
May d gods never allow us to have encounter with women with leaking buttocks mouth like , women like king toto dikeh’s in our lives

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Randy100: 5:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Nonsense and Buhari.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Lexusgs430: 5:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Story story...... We don't care...... She has run out of things, to accuse him about.......

Water off duck's back....... Churchill showed her, he was made of Teflon........ cheesy

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by sonnie10: 5:52am On Jul 27, 2020
Madam, your options are limited.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Dangrace01: 5:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by seunlayi(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Do you have a choice after different diggers has done their job and quit her site including brother and sister Bobrisky grin grin grin grin angry

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Algold: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Tell us u are broke

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by anochuko01(m): 5:54am On Jul 27, 2020
Money don finish ba.
Attention don finish too
And shame no go allow you do olosh lipsrsealed

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by sheguy(m): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2020
Not after hearing that the guy is contesting for a political position. My brother, fear woman.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Freestainworld(m): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2020
your ex husband have moved on whole you are busy rubbing shoulder with bobrisky, if you like tell us how he slept with your village people, we don't care.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by awa(m): 5:55am On Jul 27, 2020
And one Rosy is now smiling for your ex-husband. The forgiveness is okay. Move on and don't go back to your spit Madam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by oshiiteoku: 5:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Good one my dear,it is better to let go and feel happy,i know you really wanted that marriage to work but his philandering didn't help matters,just let it slide and be happy,its better for you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by braine(m): 5:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Someone is hungry. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by Openbusiness4: 5:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Mtchwwwwwww, she don c Churchill campaign poster for Governor of Ondo State. Now, juz wait a bit, imagine for 2 seconds in your mind that Tonto is a First Lady to a Governor....oya wake up oh, abeg wake up oh, omg, smoke oh, c smoke coming out from ur head, ewooo......*pours cold wata on your head*........open ur eyes na, plsssss, i wun tell u to imagine dah kain tin again, abeg no go enta coma ohhhhh, biko.... Tanx God u don dey ok back. Plz I juz wan to no for recording purposes, wen u imagine it for 2 seconds, wot kinda nightmare du af - izit d conjuring 2 type of nightmare or Ring type of nightmare? grin

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by amazon14: 5:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Tonto you are on the right track

Keep it up

Good morning everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by seunlayi(m): 5:58am On Jul 27, 2020
amazon14:
Tonto you are on the right track

Keep it up

Good morning everyone
Lol, indeed, this is the only track that is left for her grin

14 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by dijaapara: 5:59am On Jul 27, 2020
style style.... we don understand where u dey go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son by seunlayi(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2020
awa:
And one Rosy is now smiling for your ex-husband. The forgiveness is okay. Move on and don't go back to your spit Madam
angry grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Prostrates For Sir Shina Peters On Stage / Juliet Ibrahim Squeezes Her Hourglass Figure Into A Tight Ankara Dress / Michael Ikeji Buys A Lexus Jeep (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.