Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (102194 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Zabiboy: 11:00am On Jul 27, 2020
iloveojonime:
cc ubun...ja zabiboy cheesy

If women are truly fighting for Equality, then this should be commendable by them...
BUT No, they want Equality without responsibility....
Anyways, That's their business...
All i know is that MY KNEES ARE NOT GOING DOWN IN FRONT OF ANY LADY IN THE NAME OF PROPOSING...FULL STOP

I just hope the man accepted because he wants to not because she knelt down...There would be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong if he rejected the proposal

9 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by SmartHanif(m): 11:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Did she die? Ladies pls learn to express your feelings. RIP to the opportunities we missed due to shyness!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Simplecity(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Brandonx:

Madam calm down, is this jealousy or you are just bitter. Didn't you see how excited the guy was undecided
leave her shes jealous of other people's happiness...na her type dey stay for village dey cause bad luck for people who are succeeding....look at how bitter she is **spits** angry ..disgusting witch

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Corbin: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A lady on a date with her boyfriend in a diner kneels down to propose marriage to him with a ring and gets a yes from him. This bold act from the lady which coud have gone south but ended up successful got a very loud applause from other people in the diner. Ladies, would you do this? and guys, would you say yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxWxuyWOTaM

Lesson learnt. Just do it. This new week we progress nairalanders. Happy new week.

Lalasticlala, great week to you and all MODs
madd oo
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Missyajoke(f): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
She might be the one footing the bills or might be true love

My own be say we no wan hear story in the future say na you propose to me

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Liposure: 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zabiboy:

If women are truly fighting for Equality, then this should be commendable by them...
BUT No, they want Equality without responsibility....
Anyways, That's their business...
All i know is that MY KNEES ARE NOT GOING DOWN IN FRONT OF ANY LADY IN THE NAME OF PROPOSING...FULL STOP

I just hope the man accepted because he wants to not because she knelt down...There would be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong if he rejected the proposal

i'm with you

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by merieam16(f): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Braintrain:
That’s b me I said yes Please be happy for me
4 ur mind abi.lolz
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Me like it, lady should propose to me
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Luizkid(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
When you're in a relationship with ur bestie, every silly thing is fine with both of you... goodluck to them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Pweetyccee(f): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
cheesy grin She try ooo
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by nkiliuzo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
God forbid bad thing! you guys can talk of gender and equality and all that but as for me, I can't let a girl propose to me, shame go too catch me, like ... the thing no just make sense to me sha. or I rather do it edochie style, just straight to wedding

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by khia: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
gaius01:
....don't mind her that's how feminists talk
Actually real feminists would support this. I'm not talking about the fake feminists like the ones on this forum who will scream equality but expect a man to provide everything for her, even a simple dinner date she won't pay for. undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by dihno4real(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage

so you've turned a seer all of a sudden abi?

sometimes, I just wonder how you people come to conclusions like this..

if you don't like it, then don't do it. But please allow those who are bold enough to do such a thing live in peace.

you could see how people's marriages will end but, you can't see yours starting let alone ending..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Kenn55: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
It is acting ooo.
For those who wan try am grin
Na embarrassment you go chop grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by oloworulz(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Would say yes a billion times.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Alexaonfleek: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
I no fit do this one ooo This one pass me.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by GOFRONT(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Way to go!!!....Oh yea, that's d way to go...

Else she count herself among the Numerous Nairaland Expired evening Newspapers here......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by lastempero: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wanted to shout but when i saw the picture, i did chill.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by LaboPolitics: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
If a girl does that to me, I'd feel like a cockless simp.

Weird!
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
They will later demand Respect when they don't even respect themselves. shocked
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
Are you crazy?

Does anyone specifically ask for proposal?

GraGra247:
Many guys hate this and will reject the proposal even though they could've accepted it the other way round.

Ladies should avoid it except the guy specifically asked for it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Gkay1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
love is d best but being loved is better than d best
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by gungab(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Common Meenh!

This is nice
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Look at the way that white lady's jaw dropped

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
When Mohammed refuses to go to mountain.........
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Ramos16(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
you won't understand this because you are a man, but I can assure you that she will regret this later

How can you say something like this with so much certainty, why will she regret it?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Barayeks(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
As per typical naija babe that only know how to take, take, take

pretydiva:
Looks weird undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Take your mini assurances and clown somewhere else. grin grin

Zzor:
you won't understand this because you are a man, but I can assure you that she will regret this later

7 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by dalass(f): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
Brandonx:

Madam calm down, is this jealousy or you are just bitter. Didn't you see how excited the guy was undecided

She made things easy for the guy... Why won't hr be excited? A lady begged him to marry her!

Inside life.. The onlooking oyinbos never esperredit grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Olaphlux(f): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
It's all about excitement for the parties involved
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
LaboPolitics:
If a girl does that to me, I'd feel like a cockless simp.

Weird!

Dat is cos u don't wan2 feel appreciated.. do u even know the meaning simp?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Pretty couple kiss

3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.