Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him (102207 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend In A Shopping Mall & Gets A "Yes" From Him / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) / Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Equality in action.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
pretydiva:
Looks weird undecided
But for a Guy it is normal right ?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Epukaa: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=StagethemTVee
[/quote]

It depends on who you have identified as a lady. As far as I'm concerned, the person wearing white T shirt is going to be the wife, while the one kneeling is the husband to be.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by friday2011(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
To all d ladies...

4, 5, 8 years, d guy never propose...

What are you waiting for? Take charge of the situation and propose to him. grin grin grin

Women are taking matters into their own hands. My sister if d relationship is over 4yrs pls biko kindly propose to him grin grin this is 2020 it is allowed, God will not put us to shame,. grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Peace666: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rubbish. Bunch of rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Shedrack777: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
mtchew she will regret this later,nonsense
will You Be My Side Chic? i'm married with a kid. don't say NO

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by mariahAngel(f): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:

I sweeeeeeeeear grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Congrats!!

Wish you guys a happy, successful, black partnership.

Braintrain:
That’s b me I said yes
Please be happy for me
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Dpharisee: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Brandonx:

Madam calm down, is this jealousy or you are just bitter. Didn't you see how excited the guy was undecided
You are wasting your time talking to a feminist, they are a problem to women

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
pretydiva:
Looks weird undecided

In other words," you won't do it " undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Germi9: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
kind of wierd sha,cos we are not used to it here
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Icechillz(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
that the guy is happy over this silliness now is not what I'm talking but she will definitely regret it later in her marriage
Shut up there

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Obierika(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Low esteem lady!
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by osazsky(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nor try this for naija o...cuz na so so laff him guys go they laff am...these kind of guys should be d ones supporting their wives while their wives go out to huxzle the fool will just be at home watching zeeworld..d girl will be like honey what did u make for dinner today...so u like girl but fear nor let u propose I guess the guy is carward just like Ambode spits nonsence.he is definitely yoruba 1000 percent sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by thesmallgod(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:
Just 7 days here on NL and you already carrying people's matter for head like crayfish cool

8 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hey I wudnt mind that BUT BUT we both need to be on same page ooooo shocked

I don’t want to be responsible for embarrassing sm1s daughter. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
So both people are spouses.

Partners in a special union contributing to a better life for themselves.

[quote author=Epukaa post=92177535][/quote]
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by mariahAngel(f): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
The guy na mumu!

There's nothing romantic about a lady asking a guy to marry her...makes me feel awkward even if I'm watching it in a movie undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
shocked The lady is the man here. The guy is not man enough. If na me, na to give the girl a passionate kiss right there on her knees, pull her up taking the ring from her, then down on my knees I would go and ask her to marry me.
That's the way it should be.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Grammar, you no get; sense, mba. Wetin you sef get to offer person?

osazsky:
Nor try this for naija o...cuz na so so laff him guys go they laff am...these kind of guys should be d ones supporting their wives while their wives go out to huxzle the fool will just be at home watching zeeworld..d girl will be like honey what did u make for dinner today...so u like girl but fear nor let u propose I guess the guy is carward just like Ambode spits nonsence.he is definitely yoruba 1000 percent sure

1 Like

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Majikmoment(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mogbe o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by imanray37(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Like seriously this is very AFRICAN how will a man kneel for a woman who he will feed, clothes, and do everything for I spit on westernized ways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by princeogbeide1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:

Fool

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Omoejigbahe(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Zzor:

Latest coven member sighted. In few years time you will turn motivational speaker. "Men are scum gang" Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by feedthenation(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is very romantic, shows their love is strong

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by 7victor(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
I will definitely say yes.

I am even waiting for her to propose to me.

I have come to discover that I love ladies who approach me first more than the ones I approach first.

I tend to show more commitment to such ladies and it is always very hard for me to forget such ladies even when we separate due to change of locality,marriage etc.

If I approach a lady first,I can easily terminate the relationship but if the lady approach me first,I will not be able to let her go.Even if she leaves

me,I would not be able to remove her from my mind

I find women that approach me first very attractive.

I do not know why and I have talked to some men about it and they try to discourage me saying I must only be the one that initiate a relationship.

But they do not expect everyone to be the same.

They only love ladies whom they approach first

but i am very attracted to ladies who approach me first.

That is our difference.Of course everyone is different in taste.

So to ensure I give my all to a lady in marriage,I want her to first ask for my hand in marriage.

That is just the truth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by interfig(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
If u guys take a close look at the lady's finger ,u will notice a ring on it.. probably he must have proposed earlier to her and she said YES ..Babe on her own does not want to be the only one tamed with a ring ,so decides to tame him too with this ring( engagement) ..making it look like it's the lady proposing..Babe is trying to make it public to fend off other side chicks.lol..
Smart girl ��..

6 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by cooooooks(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Because everything has to be about me me me with you.

Why rain on her parade.

Mtchew.

WILLuKPquiet:
shocked The lady is the man here. The guy is not man enough. If na me, na to give the girl a passionate kiss right there on her knees, pull her up taking the ring from her, then down on my knees I would go and ask her to marry me.
That's the way it should be.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Hisincrease: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
If it is not stunted, then it's a good one.
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by spiceadole: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
Who is going to pay bride price?
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Slimmy0: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
I have seen this movie grin grin grin very interesting
Re: Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him by Harrykn: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
this is beautiful, see as the girl fine.boy too no slack.... cheers to the bottles will suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.