Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Tricks To Getting Extra Daily Money Meant For Us, Uk & Canada, As A Nigerian - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tricks To Getting Extra Daily Money Meant For Us, Uk & Canada, As A Nigerian (152 Views)

How To Make Daily Money On Your Phone With HF Coors / Daily Money Making Business / How To Make Daily Money From Bread Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tricks To Getting Extra Daily Money Meant For Us, Uk & Canada, As A Nigerian by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2020
If you are student or you are having financial problems, this post is for you.

I have taken time to search online for online stuffs we can do as Nigerians and get paid without investing. But I found just few of them.

Interestingly, there are hundreds of same tasks available for European and American citizens which allows them to make money on a daily basis.

I once had a chat with a Canadian some time ago, and he was telling me that in their state, they careless about these online jobs because it gives them not more than $ 200 daily. I was wowed!

That 200 bucks they are running away from, can solve 20% of a Nigerian problem in a day.
So I figured out a way we Nigerians can benefit from this, no matter how small it will look, since it's made daily, it can make a good sum after converting in a month.

For Bot's sake, i won't be writing the full steps here, all you have to do is to DOWNLOAD VPN (any vpn from play store), CHOOSE UK, US or CANADA as your location and then sign up to the programs listed on https://www.affiliation.icu/p/make-extra-cash-online.html

NOTE: If you don't use VPN to sign up, they may detect you are from NG and nullify your application.

Good luck!

If you have any other ways NG can make money online without Investments, kindly let us know.
Re: Tricks To Getting Extra Daily Money Meant For Us, Uk & Canada, As A Nigerian by Sunnymatey(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies As Mimiko’s Psychiatrist Brother Drives Workers Mad At Ondo Quarry / Donnie Logo / Akwa TV Is Giving Free 1k Airtime/data Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.