Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo (25218 Views)

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by gurunlocker: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Poverty always cause this....
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by tillaman(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2020
I say let’s Crucify them
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Owaincouncil: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Anything of this kind of news, we know where it usually come from. Because of just 100 naira that has no value in the market. This people need tutorial on human relation and it is affecting them in all things. Governance, business, academic name it, but they won't agree.

1 Like

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/couple-torture-houseboy-over-n100-akara/%3famp=1?espv=1

They both look mentally unstable though.

Just saying... sad
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Ejenavi18(f): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Some people are just wicked.. Smh.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by LadySarah: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2020
dollytino4real:
this maltreatment of house helps is trending because no own has really been jailed where public will see the person eating half cooked bean for 2-3 years

I'm happy it's happening. I masterminded the leaving of my neighbors help. Till today she doesn't know.Igbo women that go into marriages with their underaged house help starterpack. Caution them and see them run their mouths lyk tap.

When she left she came to gist me how they were abt to bla bla bla... Someone that has stayed more than 2 yrs, no school, no skill,no allowance. Just slaving from morning to night.All against what you promised her ppl.

It is the day she now wants to leave you remember you were abt to

2 Likes

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by micflo28(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2020
Soon we will begin to hear couples use housemaid for ritual. Stop sending your kids to live with somebody at such tender age. What destic help could you possibly get from a ten year old boy. You should be atleast 18 to be sent off to live with someone
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by merits(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2020
IPOB are too wicked, they know nothing than wickednez ����� check the pix below, see the way IPOB zenless slayqueen hold this gentleman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2020
IGBO people are sooo cruel and barbaric, embarassed

what da hell is a house boy anyway? sad how can a house have a boy? isn't it bizzare?

2 Likes

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by larryking540: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
Bhadmus77:

This guy no well o... U attached a wrong picture at first.. Now u changed it and u are feeling unapologetic

you see most of these unqualified bloggers ,that is how American will post a negative news about nigeria ,and these 9ja bloggers will not confirm ,they start helping American spread the news ,,,..

infact we are the ones helping American spread bad news about 9ja ,we are our own enemy's
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by emezuo17: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/couple-torture-houseboy-over-n100-akara/%3famp=1?espv=1
. This thing is getting out of hand in igboland, we need a real total reorientation. What is it with being so wicked on a house help these days, even the men who used to be the protector of these vulnerables are now active partakers.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2020
What exactly is wrong with Igbo people?
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Ategberoson(m): 9:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Buhari should established more Rehab center in southeast now!

since this year I've read more of this in southeast and what's it with this child labour in Southeast? I thought Igbo are rich people? why the rich parents giving their wards for child labour?

1 Like

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by mechanics(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Hmmmm, poverty.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by EUEA: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
e good for them well.yaya couples
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
one major problem Africa has is hate
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Bewiseedet(m): 9:25am On Jul 28, 2020
People wicked ooo
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Igbo people and wickedness towards housemaid......

Igbo people....wickedness is internally-laden and innate

1 Like

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by j1mmy: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2020
dollytino4real:
this maltreatment of house helps is trending because no own has really been jailed where public will see the person eating half cooked bean for 2-3 years
Only house helps?
Many Nigerians maltreat their kids. they have many children knowing they cannot feed them, then use them for bowing down, house work and for pension when they grow old.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Decline: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
The menace of this inhumane abuse in the south east is getting too much. And parents of the South Eastern children still find it comfortable sending their wards to the so call MAID.

Here in Enugu, the wave is much and feel like crying everyday I stepped out my room, seeing the kind of treatment melted to this young children. Ranging from hunger and starvation, physical abuse, unbearable insult and others I can't mention here.

In my compound/yard and even my street here Maryland, Enugu, I have had countless issues with these wicked monster for treating innocent children inhumanly. But do you know what? The people around will be attacking and qaurelling me, that what's my business with someone family. Some will even ask me if I'm the one feeding them (victim children).

Enugu is the seat of these wicked act and nobody is check-mating the evil activity. I therefore call on the relevant agencies to please take action and help to curb these evil.

I will need the contact of the human right office in Enugu here, I'm willing to voluntarily work with you to fish out these monsters and bring them to book
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by NaMeAboki: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Why is this wickedness very frequent in one particular region?

1 Like

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by sweetgala(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
dollytino4real:

I've noticed something very disturbing such cases of maltreatment has been prevalent in SE and SS in the most recent cases. Such was the case in the SW before but I do believe people have learned such behavior is not acceptable. My own relations who took on a young maid raised her as one of their own and my aunty who has grown kids put the young girl through primary secondary and 3rd level education. The little girl those years ago is now a University graduate and when she decides to wed we'll all stand in as one of her family.

Even her biological parents have left her to my aunt as a child.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Decline: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020
j1mmy:

Only house helps?
Many Nigerians maltreat their kids. they have many children knowing they cannot feed them, then use them for bowing down, house work and for pension when they grow old.

You're wrong dear, these wicked monsters doesn't treat their children the same way. They only treat the so call little MAID or house help with that wickedness
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by BigBashiru: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
IGBO people are sooo cruel and barbaric, embarassed

what da hell is a house boy anyway? sad how can a house have a boy? isn't it bizzare?

Black AFRICA is cruel and barbaric
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by mjabdulk: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2020
child labour, emancipation, and servance should be eradicated in Nigeria.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 28, 2020
That is a level of poverty which affect people mentally, sick a pity
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Decline: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
sweetgala:

I've noticed something very disturbing such cases of maltreatment has been prevalent in SE and SS in the most recent cases. Such was the case in the SW before but I do believe people have learned such behavior is not acceptable. My own relations who took on a young maid raised her as one of their own and my aunty who has grown kids put the young girl through primary secondary and 3rd level education. The little girl those years ago is now a University graduate and when she decides to wed we'll all stand in as one of her family.

Even her biological parents have left her to my aunt as a child.
That's how things should go with whoever you're training but it's not like that here in the south east, all they do here is to pick a child from their poor parents and bring them to city/town to subject the to hard labor and inhumane treatment.

Most people here see it as a normal thing, some will be referencing back when they were also a MAID, that they were treated the same way, hence justifying the evil deed
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Walexdubia(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

In this world we are, it's only few people that can take care of another person's child. That's y I do advise people don't give birth if u know u can't take the responsibility of the child, try as much as possible to prevent the damn pregnancy..

This is just the main cause of poverty, given birth to a child and given that child to another person who can't feed his/herself, Mehn that's just bullshit...
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by BeautyB99(f): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

This is so sad and wicked, honestly speaking I feel heartbroken whenever I hear such news I just wonder why someone will go to the extent of maltreating another person child without having pity or sympathy and that's not all I have come to the notice that is the women that are fond of doing this cruel attitude, for goodness sake if you can't take care of someone's else child or treat them as your own then give the child back to their parents than maltreating an innocent soul the worst part of it all is that this happens to be my local government and my town to be precise, I just pray the couples don't go unpunished they should deal with them mercilessly so they can know how painful it is to hurt someone and government should please take such matter serious and take proper action on it infact if possible pass it as a law to teach such people a lesson
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. can anythin good comes out from IMO?
can good English come out of your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Thieves Arrested With Wooden Boats From Nigerian Navy Ship / I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect / Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.