Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,443 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo (25212 Views)

22-year-old Houseboy Stabs Madam To Death & Absconds With Car & Other Properties / Houseboy Steals His Boss' N10 Million Toyota Prado, Sells it for N50k (Photo) / Woman Punched To Death Three Days To Wedding Over N100 Debt (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by becky39000(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Bhadmus77:
This news needs to be confirmed. The picture attached is a picture of an innocent girl who was arrested with a kidnapper in Ibadan and it's not even related to the story OP posted

Does that Child look like a girl to you?
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by IvarTheBoneless: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Synonym for HELL for a maid = a yamlegger's household. angry

Gforce2015:
Igbo people and wickedness towards housemaid......

Igbo people....wickedness is internally-laden and innate

1 Like

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by c4tnoelz: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2020
Not surprise at all...ppl frm dat region....let me economize my word

1 Like

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2020
BigBashiru:

Black AFRICA is cruel and barbaric
well.. if you put it like this i have no choice but to agree. cheesy
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2020
but at least, i've passed my msg and U English lecturer understand.
Possiblegee:
can good English come out of your life?
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Ndipe(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2020
I found it hard to believe that little boy was their son as I read earlier on a blog.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by DrMuzungu(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Tie them to a pole upside down, put a soldering iron into their yansh and turn it on.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Swingate(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2020
The federal government is not ready to deal with this issue of abuse of house maids in Nigeria, they should declare an age limit for someone you are allowed to hire as a maid not to be less than 15 years or more. Anybody found hiring underaged kids for labour, should be jailed.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
O wrong NW cause of ₦100
Well I don't blame them I blame poverty angry
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by ImaIma1(f): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2020
The parents that sent such a smally boy to go be a house boy are more to blame.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by FManager(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

[s]At the police station, the accused housewife, Benita, blamed the act on the devil, saying she regretted it.

Poor devil don suffer for Nigerians hands...who will rescue the devil, the accusations are so much.[/s]

Hmm, I feel so sorry for you. tongue

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Reynbowjenie: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2020
embarassed embarassed
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Yemisi87: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2020
is there no jail term for this kind of wickedness ? Why is this evil act common with house wives from the East ?
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Kennyswag: 11:33am On Jul 28, 2020
Cursed and wicked people called flat.heads angry angry

1 Like

Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by myles16(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2020
BeautyB99:

This is so sad and wicked, honestly speaking I feel heartbroken whenever I hear such news I just wonder why someone will go to the extent of maltreating another person child without having pity or sympathy and that's not all I have come to the notice that is the women that are fond of doing this cruel attitude, for goodness sake if you can't take care of someone's else child or treat the child as your own then give it back to the parents than maltreating an innocent soul the worst part of it all is that this happens to be my local government and my town to be precise, I just pray the couples don't go unpunished they should deal with them mercilessly so they can know how painful it is to hurt someone and government should please take such matter serious and take proper action on it infact if possible pass it as a law to teach such people a lesson

you used "it" for human being
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by vioment: 11:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Na to first seize all dem cash and other belongings to give the boy and him family.

If you no fit take care of yourself and your partner man to woman, woman to man, as in, if between una two, una no fit manage unaselvez, then pikin no be for you. You are actually a nusiance to yourself and your community.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by leaculpa: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
IGBO people are sooo cruel and barbaric, embarassed

what da hell is a house boy anyway? sad how can a house have a boy? isn't it bizzare?
it's a slave term. During the slave trade, slavers bought and divided their slaves into houseboys & fieldboys. Those dt work inside & those on the field. True story. It's all over slave literature.

Another popular term from the slave trade era is 'masters bedroom'. All words coined by the whites. It's a shame we never stopped the practise of slavery. Having live-in househelps need to be illegal.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by jacoik(m): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2020
mbaitolu, mbano, mbaise and owerri is the problem of imo state. take this 4 away and see us doing well. they constitute real evil in my state
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by bigcasava1(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Please sentence them life imprisonment
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Annychibest(f): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
May God have mercy and never allow our children to be in the care of wicked and heartless people. Amen
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by DEROX: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin I thought Ipopigs are billionaires chai so dey no get levels sha less humans
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by BeautyB99(f): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
jacoik:
mbaitolu, mbano, mbaise and owerri is the problem of imo state. take this 4 away and see us doing well. they constitute real evil in my state

Mr Man am from mbaitolu and I don't agree with you at all, everywhere has both good and bad people. Even if they take away these 4 local government you mentioned it won't stop the evil going on because human beings on a norms are wicked and is in their nature
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by mikolo80: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

then next time, don't attach pic ... be warn
what will you do if he attaches pic next time?
Resemble attorney general?
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by mikolo80: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2020
dollytino4real:
this maltreatment of house helps is trending because no own has really been jailed where public will see the person eating half cooked bean for 2-3 years
they've been jailing and killing armed robbers, has armed robbery stopped?
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Majestic77(m): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
OkhaiAsein:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/couple-torture-houseboy-over-n100-akara/%3famp=1?espv=1

Every time I see something like this, my heart is shattered into shreds. The only crime this little boy committed is being born in Nigeria. Our leaders did this. If this boys parents have the basic things of life, this boy wouldn't have been a houseboy at this tender age. Even if his parents were to be dead, it's the govt responsibility to take care of him. Oh my heart weep for Nigeria.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by WizzyVine: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
sogodihno:
This thing is too common in Igbo land, why now?

Have you ever witnessed a scene where an Igbo boss is beating his apprentice? You will weep for him.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Juliusmomoh: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
mikolo80:
what will you do if he attaches pic next time?
Resemble attorney general?
I will forward the matter
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by uchrikk(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ukpaka tree has born Ojokoro fruit for the couple. Does Nigeria even have laws that take care of these kind of domestic treatment?
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
leaculpa:

it's a slave term. During the slave trade, slavers bought and divided their slaves into houseboys & fieldboys. Those dt work inside & those on the field. True story. It's all over slave literature.

Another popular term from the slave trade era is 'masters bedroom'. All words coined by the whites. It's a shame we never stopped the practise of slavery. Having live-in househelps need to be illegal.
thank you for your brilliant explainations.

It's hyporcritical how some Africans complain about white people slaving them and racist towards them but yet carry on slaving children as "House boys or girls" the term alone sounds derogatory, this kinda practise is why child kidnapping and traficking for labour goes on in some 3rd world nations. it is definitely illegal.
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by earnit3: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
wicked
Re: Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo by NkemChukwudi: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Igbo are wicked!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / I Consult Tortoise Before I Go For Operation – Robbery Suspect / Oil Thieves Arrested With Wooden Boats From Nigerian Navy Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.