Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

4 Reasons Big Boobs Are The Worst - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Reasons Big Boobs Are The Worst (452 Views)

My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex – Mandy Obi / Josephine Nwaghanata: My Boobs Are My Selling Point / "Go & Get Married, Your Boobs Are Getting Weaker"— Chika Ike Gets Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Big Boobs Are The Worst by Sirsampeter: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
For as long as I can remember, my boobs have been an issue. I was the first one in my class to shop for a training bra because it hurt to run in gym class.

I recall the first time I took a basketball to my chest during a championship game. And I remember that during the same game, I missed a free throw because my arm hit my boobs. They didn’t make sports bras that fit me properly, so my ample breasts got uncomfortable and in the way. A lot.

I’ve always been big chested and since the day I started my period, my breasts have been a problem. I’ve said many times, it’s unfortunate (and ironic) that the media glamorizes big boobs. For a lot of women, they actually are anything but fun.

So, don’t believe everything you see on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” or inside the pages of Victoria’s Secret. Big boobs are the worst and here are four reasons why.

1. Sleeping Is Less Enjoyable

My body naturally wants me to sleep on my stomach. The only way I’ve been able to do this with any amount of comfort is to shove a pillow under my hip which takes the pressure off my chest at night. Inevitably, I move in my sleep and so does the pillow, which means I often wake up in some twisted, uncomfortable position.... Read More Details Here ==>>>>https://nutritionfood.in/why-big-boobs-are-the-worst/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko Shares Amazing Photos As She Celebrates New Age / Sisi Eko Hairstyles / Ozo Bbnaija: Age, Family, Education, Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.