Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy (41136 Views)

Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship / Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy / UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by IYANGBALI: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2020
iyatrustee:
Baba head don cold! His 161 jamb score no fit give him anthropology sef cheesy
he better pass you wey na smuggle dem smuggled you enter with 118
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Ikennamurphy: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2020
sunniislam:
Wow!
Pharmacy is a noble profession that benefits a person irrespective of age.
During my days as a Pharmacy student, we had elderly people in our class.

As men of honour we join hands
Where do you practice

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2020
Rhectz:
The guy is trying to follow his passion

na pay some Mercenary na

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Where do you practice

hustlers paradise called eko Nigeria
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2020
GhostPhoenix:
grin grin grin grin grin

sorry I have to laugh

Sorry for you.

The 60 year old has a lot of sense. You should applaud him for trying to achieve his dream

2 Likes

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Diamondniyi(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2020
It’s not too late for him. He can message me for his IJMB/JUPEB Registration. He shouldn’t wait for another jamb because time is already going on him
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by iyatrustee(f): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
he better pass you wey na smuggle dem smuggled you enter with 118

This woman, you still dey nairaland! shocked yeah i remember, you sef no try dat year with your 112 sha tongue
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by simhosting: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2020
grin
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Aunty,I get people for my level and senior colleagues wey dey the same age with this man.
Na dem dey even teach us for inside lecture hall at times

Na person wey Dey study professional course fit relate, no be faculty of education and art graduate

Faculty of law that year, Na those old papa Dey para, during exams and presentations, Na dem
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by NOBLEKING0106(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2020
This man try o, at 60 he can still score 161, even the youths of our time are scoring -5 let me not mention namesgrin
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by AnanseK(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2020
OBJ went for Theology as a student with senior years. There is more guarantee of passing your exams in religious studies, and the certificate may also be of use in the next life.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by perdollar(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2020
baba u didn't even get up to 200! haba. try again next year.
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by vasco01(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2020
61 years old with 161 score is better than a 22 years old with 202 score

The man deserve my Jamb 2020 score award at 61

His brain still dey function grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Sammy07: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I knew the man would be from Ekiti cheesy

Very stubborn and resilient lot.

Ekiti and Ondo has the same trait.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by IYANGBALI: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2020
iyatrustee:

This woman, you still dey nairaland! shocked yeah i remember, you sef no try dat year with your 112 sha tongue
I still better pass you as I gained admission to study Islamic religious study without bribing anyone
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by megareal: 8:20am On Jul 28, 2020
He should try again. He will ace it next time. It's only the aged in mind that accepts defeat easily.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2020
Did UTME think this is good news.
It's their wish to see everyone getting punished till old age by their wicked examination. angry

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Teejay13(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2020
Can he contend with that?

Because i know pharmacy is not an easy course, he will have to study and cram like no tomorrow for complete five years.

Cam his brain accumulate all of that?

Anyway i wish him luck in his endevours!
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Malawian(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=dalass post=92175883][/quote]
You mean herbal medicine?

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by flyingpig: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2020
sunniislam:
Wow!
Pharmacy is a noble profession that benefits a person irrespective of age.
During my days as a Pharmacy student, we had elderly people in our class.

As men of honour we join hands
Hello pharm, how is life for you as a Pharmacist now? Did it become all you had hoped it to be? From a student in the discipline.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Goodman247: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2020
kikero:

Sorry for you.

The 60 year old has a lot of sense. You should applaud him for trying to achieve his dream
one thing about Nigeria is that if you reach a certain age, they think you cannot do some things again.if buhari is president at 70+ if Trump is president at 70+ why can't the man achieve his dreams

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by flyingpig: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
His mark is far far better than that of seunmohmoh. Who managed to score 122 and she wants to study medicine. It is better she gets married to a herbalist in her village and from there learn how to cure mad people grin grin
grin
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by micflo28(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2020
Daddy go and rest and let your children achieve it for you.
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by UNPERTURBED: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Grandpa needs knowledge...
Jamb pity am na!
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Essence20(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2020
Anytime someone wakes up in life is his morning.
It's never too late to try.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by mjabdulk: 8:31am On Jul 28, 2020
attention seeker! when there is life there is hope, no need to portray your failure to pass the cut-off mark online. better tight your belt very well and prepare for the forthcoming jamb exam.
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Naijaarchive(m): 8:34am On Jul 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
His mark is far far better than that of seunmohmoh. Who managed to score 122 and she wants to study medicine. It is better she gets married to a herbalist in her village and from there learn how to cure mad people grin grin

Come on why are you like this grin
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by dangoteinlaw: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2020
micflo28:
Daddy go and rest and let your children achieve it for you.
only an illiterate will make such a statement. He should be applauded for trying to achieve a passion even at that age. Unlike u that have to rely on ur fada for fees he will be the one sponsoring himself. Nairaland kids self

3 Likes

Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by FullBlastLight: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2020
miracood:
I refuse to say my mind...

Seconded!
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by FullBlastLight: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2020
samuelpeters:
He wants JAMB to give him pharmacy in spite of his score or what?

Nothing is impossible, dis is Nig!

After all, not all d students in Nig tertiary institutions are there on merit & not all of them pass exam, yet they all graduates in various academic disciplines!

Hope u grasp wharram tryna say!

If u know, u know!
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Sorry. Try again.
Re: Gabriel Olarenwaju Akinyemi, 60-Year-Old UTME Candidate Wants To Study Pharmacy by micflo28(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
only an illiterate will make such a statement. He should be applauded for trying to achieve a passion even at that age. Unlike u that have to rely on ur fada for fees he will be the one sponsoring himself. Nairaland kids self
Kids ke, You are the one that is being a kid and awesomely unreasonable. The stress a man at that age will undergo studying a five year course could kill him or possibly knock his weak brains out. It's too early not to be making use of your brains and keep off my mention overrated Adult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Important Information To All Newly Admitted Candidates For 2016/2017 / A Man Withdraws His Child From School Because Of This / My Husband Still Rides Okada - Success' Mum Speaks On Life After The Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.