Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State (20764 Views)

Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Boko Haram Recaptures Gubio And Magumeri In Borno / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shebi Burutai say Nigeria is safe

pls i nid a Job if anyone is available pls call 09032984857

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
The so called "repentant bokoharam" planted amongst the people are now giving their butchers info.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/27/breaking-boko-haram-currently-attacking-borno-community

Na wa Bokoharam no dey do Sallah abi is it a crime to be a Nigeria. I think I have to go see Oga Buhari .
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by princepee: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
E don dey happen, technical defeated boko in action!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by muykem: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
Who will beg chadian army to come and help us.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Damilola62: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
they should stop wasting the lives of innocent citizens and soldiers nah haba. people they should have sentence to death by firing squad, they said they repented. Repented koor, Repentant ni

I bake yummy cakes for as low as 5k, snacks package as low as 2k and small chops for as low as 400#
IG @kirahcakes_n_more
WhatsApp 08186270395
Call 09055777413. We give you the best, a trial Will convince you

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Ezmans: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Baawaa:
So they don't know festive time,mray God punish them all
when GEJ was in power yoruba's said he is a woman that is why bokoharam is Killing & they form alliance with the north to remove him in power, now ogbemi how market?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by micflo28(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
I will save my strength and stay in my safe corner until UN comes to transfer us who are refugees of war to a safer Haven (USA). As Buhari no dey hear word.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Focusmind: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
I have been asked many times by some of these international development agencies to come to Maiduguri for one job or the other. But the kind of news I read about North East doesn't give me much confidence to go, even though the pay is always tempting and irresistable. Even my wife wey like money die never agreed to any mission to Maiduguri. But I actually want to do the jobs to enrich my experience in humanitarian/development sector.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by MajesticKris: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
so long it's in the north,I don't care
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by IslamVIRGINS(f): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Agent of allah

Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
On Friday now allah go suck his own rams blood

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Neddyogu(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Focusmind:
I have been asked many times by some of these international development agencies to come to Maiduguri for one job or the other. But the kind of news I read about North East doesn't give me much confidence to go, even though the pay is always tempting and irrespectively. Even my wife wey like money die never agreed to any mission to Maiduguri. But I actually want to do the jobs to enrich my experience in humanitarian/development sector.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by postnobill705(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mr president.....CDS, CNS, COAS, CAS..... Shame on you you all...The blood of innocent Nigerians will hunt you and in your dreams..You will not see happiness.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by freeborn02: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
I thought our chief of army staff is in the trenches and organizing the soldiers..

Boko haram can move about without any form of intelligence... we don't have any army in this country

Mannabbgrills when you want to start fooling yourself that Buhari is innocent about Boko haram's activities, take some time and ask yourself who absorbed so-called repentant terrorists into the Nigeria Armed Forces.

And maybe you should also question yourself if Boko haram attacks have stopped since the terrorists were recruited.

Ask yourself these questions and stop making absurd statements like someone who has made up his mind to be blind to reality.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by chatinent: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
I feel for the people of Adamawa.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by libertrust: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
Agent of allah

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs
BUT Y IS ISLAM ASSOCIATED WITH KILLINGS AND VIOLENCE EVERYWHERE AND YET THEY CLAIM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE. CAN SOMEONE FIGHT FOR GOD?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Omooba77: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/07/27/breaking-boko-haram-currently-attacking-borno-community

In Buratai's voice it safer in Borno now than 6 years ago...........................
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by illicit(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Buhari will be shocked again
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by CallMeDrino: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
wink

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:
Agent of allah

Exodus 23:27
“I will send my terror ahead of you and create panic among all the people whose lands you invade. I will make all your enemies turn and run.

Agents of Jesus. grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
libertrust:
BUT Y IS ISLAM ASSOCIATED WITH KILLINGS AND VIOLENCE EVERYWHERE AND YET THEY CLAIM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE. CAN SOMEONE FIGHT FOR GOD?
And Christianity was & still is associated with propagation of peace in Hiroshima & Nagasaki (250,000 dead), 6million Jews killed by Christians or 15-20 million people killed by Orthodox Christian Stalin, or the 1.5- 3 million killed during the 30years wars or the 5 million killed during Christian crusade?
Mind you the whole killing in the NE is around 40,000 for the past 10yrs according to records (not that I am justifying it.)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by PrinceMajestic: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
I know the country doesn't deserve peace but pls attack BBNaija house. But don't stop the attacks, keep on until the morons finally agree that religion is root cause of terrorism and finally world govts decide to abolish religions and criminalize it if not let religion bring the morons down. The catholic crusader terrorists needed god as reason to slaughter millions, boko haram Isis etc all need god as reason to slaughter people so let them bomb the hell out of the children of god.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nwaonyishi69: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
'The terror group wants an Islamic caliphate in Northern Nigeria', the report said. My opinion is that they be granted their wishes since they already operate Sharia law officially.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
When few Muslims commit acts that negates teachings of Islam, Christians ascribe it to Islam & the whole of muslims but hate it with passion when same is done to them.
We will serve you from the same bowl you . . .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
libertrust:

The origin of Islam is war and violence, Ishmael there father in Islam do you know his story?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Lamasta(m): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Southern Kaduna, Maiduguri have been under siege by herdsmen and Boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xposed2020:
Exodus 23:27
“I will send my terror ahead of you and create panic among all the people whose lands you invade. I will make all your enemies turn and run.

Agents of Jesus. grin

allah was a Christian isn't it grin

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Magumeri, Borno State by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

The origin of Islam is war and violence, Ishmael there father in Islam do you know his story?
Jesus came with sword and so bokoharam boys learnt from him that peace ain't an option & the bought swords as instructed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fubara: There’s Nothing Wrong With Father And Son Having Problems / Presidency Denies Placing Tinubu Under Security Watch / Warning To Nigeria. The U.S Army wants to form a Base in Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.