Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report (53479 Views)

Ned Nwoko Laughs As Comedian Shortcut Cracks Him Up / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by lalasticlala(m): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Toke Makinwa has been trending on social media over reports alleging that her Banana Island house has been taken over by AMCON.

It is also rumored that Billionaire Festus Fadeyi bought her the said house.

Reacting to the trending story via her
Twitter handle, Toke Makinwa laughed off the report.

1 Share

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Donald3d(m): 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by PassingShot(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
"Small girl big god" indeed!

Awon Olosho!

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
She could still settle for a room and parlour self-contain . cheesy

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by IVORY2009(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
PassingShot:
"Small girl big god indeed"!

Awon Olosho!

Yeye shocked

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Rityonyi(f): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please guys help a sister, I want a job in Imo State.

I'm in Imo state at the moment. Hope Uzodima and any other person that can help me with a job my email is elegantlady488@gmail.com

My qualification is Bsc Banking & Finance

Job is not limited to banking or finance sector.

Thanks.

59 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by PureGoldh(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bloggers at work
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by doctor306(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
From the stables of twitter

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Spontaneous007: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
This is herounois compilation.
It has been proved that the fastidiously palatable woman rants and exhibit brognous gangafiti.
It is a mere scenario of capatilative momerandum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Gurusmark1: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
it is a pity.

And, I thought she was an independent woman.

I am tired of Nigerian scam.

I even learnt she is not even living in Banana Island but some estate in Ikoyi but come to think of it, what does she do, what business does she do..many things in Nigeria is just magic or something out of thin air

Only in Nigeria, you will see someone with no history of anything begging in the evening, when you wake up he or she is a billionaire.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Slawormir: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by poiunt: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
it is a pity.

And, I thought she was an independent woman.

I am tired of Nigerian scam.

I even learnt she is not even living in Banana Island but some estate in Ikoyi but come to think of it, what does she do, what business does she do..many things in Nigeria is just magic or something out of thin air

Only in Nigeria, you will see someone with no history of anything begging in the evening, when you wake up he or she is a billionaire.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Rahkman: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
This girl go Dey collect money from billionaires come Dey use am Dey camp small small boys Dey fûck no be her Dey crush on ozo for bbnaija... sugar mummy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by wenson(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nigerians and our attitude to fake news sha.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
It's true and she knows it.

But come to think of it, why would her sugar daddy take a 240 billion naira loan. How does he want to finish repaying it in this lifetime. shocked It was so bad he had to list the house he bought for Toke as collateral.

By the way where are those feminist witches that were shouting that she was an independent woman. grin

*Laughs in Spanish*

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by berbs: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Interesting.
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by potbelly(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
House in banana... shocked

Small girl big god.

And the sad shiit is the god who probably bought this for her might be owing his employees salary.. sad

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by shogotermies(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mmm
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by tiswell(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tiswell

1 Like

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Tkester: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Audio banana island house...

Even if say her toto na gold, like her thing na express way to paradise, where fadeyi or whoever wey they shine her Congo see 3-900Mil to buy her a house?

Believe she owns a house in Banana Island, believe also that this handle belongs to original Donald Trump.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by Viktom(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
to think that this even made front page makes it awesome.
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by DropsMic(m): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Okay
Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by emmabest2000(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Groundnut Island grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AMCON House Takeover: Toke Makinwa Laughs Off Report by AfroKnight: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
undecided

Imagine having standards that depend on the pocket and goodwill of a sugar daddy. She still has the guts to broke shame others. Maybe she’s still in shock.

Lady, hand over those keys. It was your house once upon a time but now, you’re trespassing.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Gordons' Mother Marries At 72 (Photo) / Davido Drunk In Love (photo) / Opeyemi Adetunji: "I Cannot Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.