Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week (58056 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by i124k(m): 2:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by i124k(m): 2:28am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by InspiredMe007: 5:04am On Jul 28, 2020
byinks:
So after Sallah ?

What next ?

Lockdown ni
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Iykolysis: 6:17am On Jul 28, 2020
freeman67:

It depends on the angle you want to be enlightened on. In the city where I am, market was opening everyday before the lockdown. However, these days market only open 3 times in a week. That's partial closure. As casual and relaxed as everything seem to be, it is still not normal yet. Restrictions are still there in banks and other corporate offices.

Banks like GT, Eco and StanbicIBTC still choose branches to open in the city where I live. If you plan to go to the banking hall these days, you can not scheduled programme on the same day because you may end up spending the whole day there. It doesn't use to be so..

Today I saw people being tried by a mobile court for walking around without face mask. Cars too were stopped and passengers tried. So lots of things are not back to normal yet.

Long distance night-travel buses don't operate this period. That's also partial closure on commuters' which wasn't the case in Jan/February.

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Sardauna24(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2020
deepwater:
Lol

Are you guys still under lockdown in Nigeria

"I will never believe that there is a god/God called Mr. Allah and Mr. Muhammad is His Prophet, because I commented on a thread about kano state and Salah break.

Just read this thread and explain why I have to swear to comment -
https://www.nairaland.com/6007995/kano-suspends-eid-el-kabir-festivities-over

Seun, you lost the opportunity you had.

Nairaland was supposed to be the best online export from AFRICA.

Today it is a terrorist site promoting Jihad!

As way back 2006, akinalabi was a member of this forum!!!! You were the owner lipsrsealed

Akin went on to do his thing and accepted people regardless of their belief system. Today you know where he is, you are still here giving Al-Q-ae-da moral support
By all indications you're sick something dey worry your brain,b4 u comment this nonsence u have already testify that their is no god but Allah nd that prophet Muhammad is his messenger..
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by mindtricks: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
deepwater:
Lol

Are you guys still under lockdown in Nigeria

"I will never believe that there is a god/God called Mr. Allah and Mr. Muhammad is His Prophet, because I commented on a thread about kano state and Salah break.

Just read this thread and explain why I have to swear to comment -
https://www.nairaland.com/6007995/kano-suspends-eid-el-kabir-festivities-over

Seun, you lost the opportunity you had.

Nairaland was supposed to be the best online export from AFRICA.

Today it is a terrorist site promoting Jihad!

As way back 2006, akinalabi was a member of this forum!!!! You were the owner lipsrsealed

Akin went on to do his thing and accepted people regardless of their belief system. Today you know where he is, you are still here giving Al-Q-ae-da moral support

Deepwords from an old timer.
Very touching.
Na so we see am.
Some of us just look and pass.
Such is life.

Whether this one na lock down abi na lock up.

1 Like

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by olumide006: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
A Smart Way to Make Money During COVID-19
Are you looking for a smart and legal way to earn money during COVID-19?
Start a professional cleaning business today, and specialize in medical cleaning, office cleaning, or residential cleaning
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS? AND EARN A DEGREE?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by Chinny024(f): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
byinks:

So it's only because of Salah , they will lock up the country again next week. Abi ?
Restock oooo grin
...before it's too late
Re: FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:59am On Aug 05, 2020
tot:

Common thief. I'm sure you carry gun at night. NL has become a haven for robbers like you. Your doomsday is around the corner.

Thief. Disgrace of a human being. Mschew

The fvck

Guess who's back, your worst nightmare

Gonna be unleashing the trolls on you

Just wait and see grin

You go report, you go tire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abacha, 54, Dies, Buried In Kano - Throwback Guardian Newspaper Headline / Thieves Steal A Whole Bridge In Ohio, USA. Police Baffled, Ask Locals For Help / Boko Haram Terrorists Flee On Sighting Troops In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.