Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets (534 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / Odebunmi Ashabi Celebrates Her Quadruplets 1st Birthday (Photos) / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by vegafbs: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
A happy mother of a set of quadruplets, three girls and a boy who a decade ago delivered these beautiful kids are presently in a celebratory mood as they mark 10th birthday in style.

The mother of four identified as Sofieye Abam took to her social media page to share old and adorably stunning new photos, showing how much they’ve grown in style.

While sharing the photos, she wrote: https://theupdates.net/10th-birthday-happy-mother-celebrates-shares-new-photos-of-her-quadruplets/

Re: 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by bjprodint(f): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
GOD pls bless me with these only when i become rich。hbd lovelies
Re: 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by chii8(f): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Waoooo...nice.Congratulations to them!!!
Re: 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by OHaddy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
Congratulations
Re: 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by donstan18: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lucky woman!! 3 girls and a boy.

It would have been useless without a boy.
Re: 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by merieam16(f): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
donstan18:

So u er with d opinion that a girl child is no child right? just imagine d word"useless".Its people like u dat go 2 any length to have a male child nd possibly fraustrate d life out of ur wife

2 Likes

Re: 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by Kemimarch16(f): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wow God I want my own to be 3 boys and a girl
Re: 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by Mindlog: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
donstan18:

So If it were all girls, God's blessings would have been useless so says a fellow mere mortal!
Re: 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by id4sho(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
y
Re: 10th Birthday: Happy Mother Celebrates, Shares New Photos Of Her Quadruplets by ashewoboy(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
wow! who wants quadruplets? click like.

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why You Should Not Join Stingy Men Association / Councillor In Rivers State, Hon Promise, Gifts His Wife A Car On Her Birthday / I Need Friends In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.