Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (76800 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by abdullahi45: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sad
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by infogeneral: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
There will always be a history of mental instability behind anyone who sees suicide as a solution to a crisis. Say NO to sucide. Every problem in life is accompanied by its solutions.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by namenick: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shedrack777:
some situations calls for suicide, it only takes the grace of God for one to escape suicide. you won't understand

No one, will ever be able to totally understand what goes on in a depressed person’s mind, except the person. Just Incase you’re considering this, or you know someone who is, please encourage them to seek God with all their heart. We’ve been created to be insatiable until we begin to hearken to our maker..

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by forghe(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
the accusser looks like someone capable of raping that guy sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by mindpresh: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Let people have a balanced ?? view .

Yes he was

She publicly loaded a list , he privately asked for clarity, the text messages show he didn't understand HOW his name came into a list of sex /offenders. he asked for the name of the person who he was supposed to have assaulted, she brushed him off ( VERY RUDELY , as any decent person, he apologised for anyone he may have hurt unknowingly. she brushed him off.

Turns out she wanted to date him and he had declined having a relationship earlier, fast forward MADAM LIST MAKER now adds his name to her stupid list.

she is a very stupid girl. I hope she meets a PAINFUL end

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Ejenavi18(f): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wiseonetemmy:

I don't support suicide but I don't think you understand what it is to be falsely accused of rape. Everything he stands for, everything good he ever did, anywhere his name is mentioned, either guilty or not, he is tainted for life.
I know it's not easy to deal with being falsely accused but my point is that he should have cleared his name not suicide..
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Farki: 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xisnin:
Where is the eveidence that he was innocent?
He was never accused of rape, he was accused of harrassment and he owned up to it via chat.

Mr. Izu died due to mental illness and not some "false" accusation.

So what about all the other people who harassed him to this point? Or those who harass others based on flimsy claims are they better that the person they are accusing?

When shit hits the fan they won't come out to back up their claims, delete tweets, delete their account and try to hide like nothing happened.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by PercyJackSon007(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
Xisnin:
Where is the eveidence that he was innocent?
He was never accused of rape, he was accused of harrassment and he owned up to it via chat.

Mr. Izu died due to mental illness and not some "false" accusation.
In the screenshots, he apologized for sending her a sexual poem she didn't like after he turned down her attempt at a relationship. She was pissed he just wanted to nack and not date. That is not harassment of any kind and that is what he apologized for. Stop spreading false information

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by NENGIsmells: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2020
dynicks:
You referred to it as a false accusation...so y kill yourself then?

All these ajebo pikin dem sef...
omo the thing tire me o. ajebo na curse o. see wetin he suppose carry men look for the hoe and treat her Bleep up then face feds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Yemisi87: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
I thank God for my wife and mother. Beside the two, I see other girls as snakes and I'm always extra careful in all my dealings with them.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by StTrump: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
me i go waste the idiot way go try that rubbish with me.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by TheKingIsHere: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:
Social media generation. You could have just simply logged out and continued with your life.

What a waste.

Haba Ishilove, this is highly insensitive coming from you.

Not everyone has the strong will or mindset to withstand such false allegations and attack.

BTW he clearly stated that he has mental issues, meaning his mindset was already weak.

People with mental issues have weak mindsets, just like how Jada capitalized on August's mental issues, manipulated him and had an "ENTANGLEMENT" with him.

6 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by CheGuevara101(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Shedrack777:
some situations calls for suicide, it only takes the grace of God for one to escape suicide. you won't understand

Guy please go and visit a psychiatric hospital to get examined before it's too late.

No situation in life warrants you taking your own life.

The problem you guys are facing is peer pressure. To be safe, do as much as you can to stay away from social media. Only visit when you have something positive to do online. Don't live your life according to the standard of people. Be your own man.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
Killing urself is wrong and stupid. Don’t do it to prove a point. Instead take the matter to court and fight ur case from ur accusers like a man or whatever u are even if it’s an alien. undecided

Doing this doesn’t make u a hero. No!!!
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by NENGIsmells: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
PercyJackSon007:

In the screenshots, he apologized for sending her a sexual poem she didn't like after he turned down her attempt at a relationship. She was pissed he just wanted to nack and not date. That is not harassment of any kind and that is what he apologized for. Stop spreading false information
dont mind that idiot. even a mad man will know that she was pissed that she dmed him and he never wanted to take her serious. the annyiance is what pushed her into doing this shit

3 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by mindpresh: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dew04:
This guy's story is very confusing. Weird that he commited suicide after the rape accusation. undecided

He even videoed himself reading the note embarassed
Anyways, suicide is an option for the weak.

You don't even have enough brains to read and repeat what you read accurately, then you have the audacity to say he is weak. twit!.

Because you live in a lawless society where decency and integrity mean nothing, where rapists walk freely with no repercussions??.

the poor boy understood what it meant to lose a good name, and the weight of what it means to be called a sex offender in a civilised society.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nathan2016: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
If only people understand Where they go to when they Kill themselves, they won't try it!

For No Reason Should you take your Life...

It's a Straight Way to Hell!

You Cannot Compare the Lake of Fire where the Worm dieth not to any situation you are in, Here on Earth...

This is why It's a Great Risk to Be here Without JESUS CHRIST

How do you know where people went to when they kill themselves?

Have you been there before?

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by d33types: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Let people have a balanced view.
How does apologising for harassment mean apologising for rape? Evil People

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by shogsman(m): 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dew04:
Not interested in frontpage likes
Mumu like you full this nairaland ,don't shook your mouth into something you do not understand next time.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by PercyJackSon007(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know of his guilt or innocence, I am concerned as to how a group of girls can create an e-list and start adding names of guys there. So, I can wake up tomorrow and go add your name to a list on Twitter? Even courts take time to complete a case before adding someone’s name to list of sexual offenders. What legal authority do those girls have to compile such a list that can change someone’s life in nanoseconds? That is my annoyance!

The reason for his suicide would remain a mystery to everyone, but that nonsense list should be addressed.

By the way, the girl said it is non-physical harassment. So a man harasses you non-physically and the next thing is to go adding his name to a Twitter list?? C’mon!
Don't mind him. The list wasn't titled "non-physical harassment". How were those seeing it to differentiate?
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by NENGIsmells: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hisduchess:

You just wrote my thought on this.
Suicide ain't an option.please for men and women on this forum,never be tempted to force people into having sex with you. Consent should always be foremost, never you accuse someone wrongly too.
if there was any rape is her wanting to rape him, i swear if na me i for burn her alive then face the feds. i cant die and the hoe is alive. i kill her in the most brutal way possible then wait for feds

6 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
For him to have really done this simply shows he's guilty as charged....so instead of facing everything,he decided to take the easy way out

He's a weakling
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by GreaterFuture(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Futuragetty:

That girl even fine self
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
If only people understand Where they go to when they Kill themselves, they won't try it!

For No Reason Should you take your Life...

It's a Straight Way to Hell!

You Cannot Compare the Lake of Fire where the Worm dieth not to any situation you are in, Here on Earth...

This is why It's a Great Risk to Be here Without JESUS CHRIST
bla bla bla bla bla! one day you will get tired of typing all these your rubbish on here, I promise you that, let's see how it will last, you are not the first to start this religious estreemism on here.

Jesus christ doesn't exist, never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by perdollar(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Izu! wherever u r, u Bleep up.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Farki: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ishilove:
Social media generation. You could have just simply logged out and continued with your life.

What a waste.

He can't, once the rabid twitter idiots are unleashed they can't be stopped.

They will try to ruin his business, prevent him from getting jobs by threatening his employer. If he has a job they will try to get him sacked and his employer will bend to avoid the negative press. They won't be satisfied until he is ruined and even his family has abandoned him.

It's the same thing that happened to Johnny Depp when his wife lied about abuse to get public sympathy during their divorce when she was the one abusing him.

8 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by foreverme1225: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
angry

I am very open-minded and neutral.
Wouldn't rush to conclude he was innocent / guilty like some have done.
I WAS NOT THERE!
that's to say your mind ain't open.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by martowskin1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:

Let people have a balanced view.

Now that he is dead, I think the accuser have gotten her justice

5 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by IvarTheBoneless: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
foreverme1225:
that's to say your mind ain't open.

?
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ejenavi18:
This young man just wasted his life for nothing.
He should have went ahead to clear his name from the accusations levelled against him.
No matter what, suicide is never an option..
#SayNoToFalseAccusations!
#SayNoToSuicide!

The dude already a bunch of demons running paroles in his depressed mind.... the rape accusation just made it all a little more worse...

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by GreaterFuture(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
mac699:
Brazilian sugar for sale. Contact 08142190000
Brazilian Sugar?

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
NENGIsmells:
if there was any rape is her wanting to rape him, i swear if na me i for burn her alive then face the feds. i cant die and the hoe is alive. i kill her in the most brutal way possible then wait for feds
You might even be found not guilty in the end after destroying her or even let off with manslaughter as a result of mental unstability.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded / Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.