Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (76793 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / False Accusation Of Theft: New Fraud In Town / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by hammer8: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
sonnie10:

You don’t have to commit a crime to under investigation. Once you are under investigation you must disclose so to your agency

UNDER INVESTIGATION, I WILL GET AN INJUNCTION FOR BREACH OF PRIVACY AND INFRINGEMENT OF MY BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS .

DEM DEY INVESTIGATE SHIT.

I BETTER NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THAT.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sagieramos(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
mukhaila:

Na person way no see fight dey call himself man. Hope you don't see a problem that would get you way over your head.

Na empty barrel dey make noise pass, like many senseless niggas for here. They think say waytin go make person take in life na joke

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by chaloskyx: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
look as much as its sad a young guy has lost his life for him to take his life over this is absolutely annoying its obvious you dint even value your life to begin with even before the false accusation. to bad this is going to trend for some days and you are nothing but a memory or trending story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
hammer8:
EVERY BOY NEEDS A FATHER THAT IS A G, NOT A JEW MAN.

FIRST LESSON OF LIFE IS ACADEMIC EXCELENNCE, AND FC.UK BI.TCHES.

BRING DEM HOME, I DONT MIND.

I WILL CERTAINLY DEMAND THIS OF MY SON

Bleep the bitches and treat them like a piece of shit they are. Record your sex escapades especially cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and when she goes to the court of Twitter, you release the videos of her naked on top of you , riding your 9 inches with reckless abandon.

She may become Kim K , depressed or hang herself. But that's not your business. Your damn business is to clear your name and make her pay for her sins.

7 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sonnie10: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
hammer8:

UNDER INVESTIGATION, I WILL GET AN INJUNCTION FOR BREACH OF PRIVACY AND INFRINGEMENT OF MY BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS .

DEM DEY INVESTIGATE SHIT.

I BETTER NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THAT.
You can’t get an injunction to stop a judicial administrative hearing. It is the rule.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
All these nonsense ajebutter children. Any small thing na suicide. He's from a well to do home and lacks nothing na. Have you ever seen where an ajepako pikin committed suicide?
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Cammo: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
He was such a weakling. What would this suicide solve now? Does it validate him in any way? Why couldn't he stand his ground and pull a D'Banj on that bïtch, make sure she paid for that silly feminist stunt?

I'm not sorry about his death. He was a coward. Tueh!
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by SenecaTheYonger: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Let me just stop at irritating. I read the young man was pissed his own friends didn’t even hear him out- must have made it tougher. I have read so many versions to this.

The girl is not in Nigeria, so I heard. Even if she were in Nigeria, I bet the family knows more about their son or more issues surrounding his death. They probably just want to bury and mourn him in peace. Except someone else can file a suit on their behalf, wouldn’t know how that works legally. You can give it a try if you are so concerned.

The guy is also not in Nigeria, what’s your point? This is cyber bullying. People have been jailed for lesser crimes than that. Someone got 12 yrs for removing a condom midsex. So why does suicide as a result of cyber bullying not carry any weight?
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by pocohantas(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

The guy is also not in Nigeria, what’s your point?

Oh really. Someone told me he is in Nigeria. My point is, the family do not seem like they want to get her arrested, that is why she hasn’t been arrested. Maybe you can help... smiley
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kiddkash
Sorry for what your friend went through. But do you think being accused of rape is the pinnacle of the sufferings a man can endure?
Izu wasn't under as much pressure as you friend. He simply had folks on social media calling him out for a crime, he wasn't in a life or death situation. People would always judge, that's a lesson I've learnt. Everyone wants to pull the other down. Not a reason to commit suicide.
Tomorrow, you could be accused of being a thief, or ritualist, or having consexual sex with your sister. Many have been in that position. Would you drink sniper or hang yourself?
Don't you think it would be better to stick around and justify yourself.
When he killed himself, it heightened the situation. Afterall why would an innocent man end his life.
Maybe I expect more fire from people. I've experienced worse than he has, more than your friend. And while I was in the ICU after popping an entire bottle of sleeping pills, I realized that I'm the only one who can bring myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by faithfull18(f): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by hammer8: 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
sonnie10:

You can’t get an injunction to stop a judicial administrative hearing. It is the rule.

I BET, I CAN BRING JUDICIAL REVIEW FOR PROCEDURAL IMPRIOPRITY.

I WILL FAULTY THEM ON TECHNICALITY.

ESPECIALLY, WEN U DID NO SUCH THING.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by hammer8: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
ethicallyright:

Bleep the bitches and treat them like a piece of shit they are. Record your sex escapades especially cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and when she goes to the court of Twitter, you release the videos of her naked on top of you , riding your 9 inches with reckless abandon.

She may become Kim K , depressed or hang herself. But that's not your business. Your damn business is to clear your name and make her pay for her sins.

LMAO! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Hisduchess(f): 9:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
NENGIsmells:
if there was any rape is her wanting to rape him, i swear if na me i for burn her alive then face the feds. i cant die and the hoe is alive. i kill her in the most brutal way possible then wait for feds

Your moniker off me completely grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Majikmoment(f): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Heartbreaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by vhuqnl(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Let people have a balanced view.
So this weakling is still alive. Women hand bag carrier
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by NENGIsmells: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hisduchess:

Your moniker off me completely grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by promisedeco(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
faceURfront:
In the US, being accused of sex offence is crippling. All your records caery that tag "sex offender". Imagine carrying that tag for something you didn't do. Painful part is, as a black male in the US, chances of clearing your name is slim, unless you have a video or at least audio prove. The system is bleeped.

I am not trying to justify suicide, but I can understand tge young man.
when one is accused even on social media? pls, make me understand
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by graejo: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
And he was smiling
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by johnjohnson(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
Some of the things we see online we make us fear women
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Krisddon: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
homesteady:
Are you people still claiming he was falsely accused of rape? The girl who made the list has made it public, he was included in that list for harassment. She also uploaded texts of him apologising for harassment.

Let people have a balanced view.
The girl cliamed it wasn't physical. Read it in Punch newspaper for more understandable detail.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Napolito: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
The guy has actually had hectic life in d past 3years, so d issue of rape accusation made him make up his mind to just end it all.

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by skyhoney: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2020
Futuragetty:
Ayaah! Poor soul. Even If I rape bubu's daughter and it was taped. I'll still plead not guilty. Can't kill myself over nothing oh.
That girl even fine self
Lol
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Atolu01: 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Who cares. Even obeya-slut played victim. Cursed animals.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by enirock(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Why you go wait make person blow before you accuse am of rape

As the act is committed, go to the police make them examine you make sure your claim dey legit. See young man wey build himself up, just end e life like that.
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Amotekun777:
But, the dude looks like a gay na. How come? Sad! angry
You must be one to Identify another
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sagieramos(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ejenavi18:

I know it's not easy to deal with being falsely accused but my point is that he should have cleared his name not suicide..

mindpresh:

Yes he was

She publicly loaded a list , he privately asked for clarity, the text messages show he didn't understand HOW his name came into a list of sex /offenders. he asked for the name of the person who he was supposed to have assaulted, she brushed him off ( VERY RUDELY , as any decent person, he apologised for anyone he may have hurt unknowingly. she brushed him off.

Turns out she wanted to date him and he had declined having a relationship earlier, fast forward MADAM LIST MAKER now adds his name to her stupid list.

she is a very stupid girl. I hope she meets a PAINFUL end

He did
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Ishilove: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
pocohantas:

People are beginning to abuse social media. Someone will just come online and be looking for whose life to destroy.

How do you claim a man harassed you non-physically and the first thing that came to your head is to add his name to a TWITTER list of SEX-OFFENDERS!!! How?

Let the police prosecute the person that was busy compiling list to 'name and shame'. Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by earnit1: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Emmerlee(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
This touched me to the bone marrow! Just imagine what people are going through and imagine the pain of being falsely accused with image tarnished! Some people are worse than the devil himself!

Anyone who falsely accuses another knowingly is cursed forever and if anyone I know tries to do that to anyone I'll cut him or her off forever and ever! Evil subhumans all over the place cry cry
Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by sagieramos(m): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sleekmilan01:
For him to have really done this simply shows he's guilty as charged....so instead of facing everything,he decided to take the easy way out

He's a weakling

mindpresh:

Yes he was

She publicly loaded a list , he privately asked for clarity, the text messages show he didn't understand HOW his name came into a list of sex /offenders. he asked for the name of the person who he was supposed to have assaulted, she brushed him off ( VERY RUDELY , as any decent person, he apologised for anyone he may have hurt unknowingly. she brushed him off.

Turns out she wanted to date him and he had declined having a relationship earlier, fast forward MADAM LIST MAKER now adds his name to her stupid list.

she is a very stupid girl. I hope she meets a PAINFUL end

1 Like

Re: Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation by Amhappy(f): 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Someone spent 50yrs in prison for a crime he didn't commit,yet he didn't end it. Izu I still don't understand why you choose to kill yourself. Even if you name is cleared in death what will be the benefit to you. Rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

''All Lesbians Should Be Raped, Because Dick Is Life'' - Linda Uju (Video) / Man Killed By Cultists Days To His Wedding After Fleeing For 5 Years. Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl From Delta, Trafficked To Mali For Prostitution Is Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.