Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? (1359 Views)

Nigerian Cultists Vs The Italian Mafia Vs Mexican Cartel. Which Is More Deadly? / Sold To A Mafia Sex Lord / The Mafia’s Maid … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
Please if you have an e-copy of The Mafia Manager: A Guide to Corporate Machiavelli by V, I would like to connect with you and get it.

1 Like

Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
LostAddict:
Please if you have an e-copy of The Mafia Manager: A Guide to Corporate Machiavelli by V, I would like to connect with you and get it.
I only have the hard copy (book)
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by funstufz: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
I have been looking for it for years now...

In case you succeed, please get us informed.
Thanks
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by falcon01: 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
I also need it pls, let me know if you get it.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Izublingz64: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
I have been looking for it too. if you succeed please let me know.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Deffjam: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Some1 advised me not to read that book....i dont knw y.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kenplay:

Oh wow, it would have been a thing of joy if you had the PDF.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Deffjam:

No knowledge is dangerous you know, I have also been warned about the consequences of reading ahead, and the 48 Laws of Power but I have gone ahead to read the latter. Some things in me have surely changed as expected, but I believe it has made me a wiser individual. After seeing summaries of the book online, I am now on an unstoppable quest to read it, and I know I certainly will.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 28, 2020
angry
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Deffjam: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2020
LostAddict:

No knowledge is dangerous you know, I have also been warned about the consequences of reading ahead, and the 48 Laws of Power but I have gone ahead to read the latter. Some things in me have surely changed as expected, but I believe it has made me a wiser individual. After seeing summaries of the book online, I am now on an unstoppable quest to read it, and I know I certainly will.
wow, thats the 2 books he mentioned anyway, he has a bookshop.

its been a while bro, this is 25
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Kenplay:

let's connect pls,I need it.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2020
LostAddict:

Rr
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2020
Izublingz64:
I have been looking for it too. if you succeed please let me know.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 28, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
let's connect pls,I need it.
ok, where is your location
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2020
Kenplay:

ok, where is your location
lagos ,idumota.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by czarr(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2020
LostAddict:
here i have got the hard copy.

Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Deffjam:
wow, thats the 2 books he mentioned anyway, he has a bookshop.

its been a while bro, this is 25

Great to hear from you again man, it seems you changed your accounts because of that issue.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Deffjam: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2020
LostAddict:

Great to hear from you again man, it seems you changed your accounts because of that issue.
deactivated that account because of the nature of nairaland.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2020
Deffjam:
deactivated that account because of the nature of nairaland.

So sorry about that, I hope you have made peace with all of them.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Deffjam: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2020
LostAddict:

So sorry about that, I hope you have made peace with all of them.
i already apologised because thats the right thing to do at that particular moment.

many people see me as dumb but my guy, i dodge up to 5 format b4 i finally fall 4 that one ooo.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
lagos ,idumota.
Am far away in Makurdi. do you have that app that convert picture text to pdf?
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by QuietHammer(m): 9:06am On Aug 02, 2020
LostAddict:
Good morning bro. Have you been lucky enough to get the book. I've searched, and searched the internet, still, nothing cry
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2020
QuietHammer:

Good morning bro. Have you been lucky enough to get the book. I've searched, and searched the internet, still, nothing cry

Keep searching
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
QuietHammer:

No bro, I am still searching.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by ColonelAUG: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
still searching for mafia manager book
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by czarr(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
ColonelAUG:
still searching for mafia manager book
i have it....i snapped and posted it up there.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by ColonelAUG: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
czarr:
i have it....i snapped and posted it up there.
I don't live in nigeria, is there a way you can picture the first 5, 10 or maybe 20 pages?
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
Deffjam:
Read with open mind, add 48 Laws of power by Robert Greene, Art of war, Art of seduction and The Prince by Machiavelli himself. Even holding it in a corporate world earns you respect and fear. I have them but in hard copies, even borrowed a young that's suffering from inferiority complex my 48 laws of power on Saturday.
Btw I know you from that thread where you changed like two accounts then to this one... serious those books I mentioned will really help you and you weird your mates. They were my magical wand while in university, made me a puzzle to unlock.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Seersam(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by czarr(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2020
ColonelAUG:

I don't live in nigeria, is there a way you can picture the first 5, 10 or maybe 20 pages?
i can picture all the pages if you want....but you have to encourage for my trouble.
Re: Who Has A Copy Of The Mafia Manager By V? by Femiblacky(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020

Available for N400 only

Chat me up if you need it

(1) (Reply)

[video [ : I Must Tell Chief I Caught Her In The Bush Fucking / Women Are Naturally Inclined To Get Bored With Their Long Term Sexual Partners / Do You Look Better In Person Or In Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.