Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (31223 Views)

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by ContractKiller: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
This doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I'm a Christian and I have been championing Mubarak's case on Facebook where I am one of his friends and on Reddit's Ex muslims Subreddit.
It's funny how even when one of your own is being persecuted by Islam, your grievance is towards Christianity.

hopefulLandlord:
This can't hit front-page. It's an atheist that's being "prosecuted" if it were a Christian it'd have hit

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Joyjohn123: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
This is sickening

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Mo3891: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Islam the most intolerant religion ever seen, Christians have seen more criticism than Islam has ever or will ever see yet the religion of peace is the one always using instruments of state to percecute his assumed opposition while granting ballroom graduation to their own terrorists

Now that aethiest are been attacked let's see position of Christian's

Islam didn't detain him a Fulani man did
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Viking007:
I never knew this man is still locked up. This is the kind of country we now live in.

Atheism is not widely accepted in this country, and declaring oneself an atheist can get one into a lot of problems.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by radna2: 9:13am On Jul 28, 2020
For this 21st century. We are our problem in dis country. Lemme see any person that will mention white people in my side. If I no load u slap, call me baskart. Anumals

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Ategberoson(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2020
religion had been making humanity maltreat themselves for century

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by wellmax(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2020
So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2020
OkhaiAsein:
this topic no get head
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyer for your business for just 3k
but e get yansh

3 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Punchline33: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
They should grant him amnesty let one of those foreign countries adopt him.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Xbee007(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

He should let the Muslims and other religion practice their religion in peace after renouncing the Islam 6 years ago and personally believe in whatever he chose to believe in without castigating other religions.
Why the critism of other religions by Bala?
Anyways,
May whatever he and his fellow atheists believe in......save him!

We Rise!
M*ron!

13 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

He should let the Muslims and other religion practice their religion in peace after renouncing the Islam 6 years ago and personally believe in whatever he chose to believe in without castigating other religions.
Anyways,

We Rise!

You lack wisdom.
So, because he doesn't believe in those religious fairytales he deserve to be arrested?
Those Muslim bastards will never be on the news for good reasons, smh.

Nigeria is finished.

16 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by IYANGBALI: 9:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

Islam didn't detain him a Fulani man did
a Fulani man who is a Christian abi?

13 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Marveaux(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Islam the most intolerant religion ever seen, Christians have seen more criticism than Islam has ever or will ever see yet the religion of peace is the one always using instruments of state to percecute his assumed opposition while granting ballroom graduation to their own terrorists

Now that aethiest are been attacked let's see position of Christian's
You must not know the history of Christianity undecided
I'm a Christian too mind you.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by simhosting: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
If you throw stones at every dogs that bark at you on the road, you will never get to where you are going in life.

Respect everyone's religion! wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Mo3891: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
a Fulani man who is a Christian abi?

Have you been to UAE , Bahrain, or Qatar? Fulani has been the way they are even before Mo'hammad or Islam was born or started
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by yanga24(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
BBNaija: Lucy emerges as Head of House, exempted from eviction
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Lucy, has emerged the Head of House for this week challenge for the ‘Lockdown’ edition.

The position of HoH is assumed weekly by a winner of the weekly task as instructed by Biggie.

Housemates played a dice game where they had two minutes each to take steps on the mat.

To start the game, you must roll a ‘6’ on the dice to move, each housemate has 2 minutes to take steps on the mat towards the box that says Head of House.
See more https://examprestige.com/bbnaija-lucy-eme-ed-from-eviction

1 Share

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by mamaafrik(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

Anyways,

We Rise!
why are Muslims castigating other religion not arrested for such too,many of you will be worse than pondei when you get close to seat of power.

11 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

There are two truths in this world

The worldly truth and
The Truth (which Jesus said will set us free froms deceptions and lies )

Unfortunately most people believe the worldly version of the Truth because they grew up to be taught in schools, churches, and even on TV shows

When exactly is this end? everyday the end is near! your life must be full with fear, paranoia and sadness, if the end is near, why do you bother waking up every morning to go about your business, if you have any atall.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by elhafeez(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Good for him. in his next life. he would practice what ever religion he wishes and respect other people's belief.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
why are Muslims castigating other religion not arrested for such too,many of you will be worse than pondei when you get close to seat of power.
It's madness, isn't it?
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2020
elhafeez:
Good for him. in his next life. he would practice what ever religion he wishes and respect other people's belief.
why have they not arrested the voodoo priests and their shrines?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by UDUJ(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2020
kikero:

Atheism is not widely accepted in this country, and declaring oneself an atheist can get one into a lot of problems.

I disagree. Declaring oneself an atheist will not get you into any trouble. We have lots of atheists in this country and they are living free.

It only becomes a problem like in his case where he lives in a core northern region that practices a certain type of religion in which the followers are very strict when it comes to their prophets and doctrines and you go ahead and openly insult the tenets of that religion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Xavi2019: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2020
IYANGBALI:
I thank God I'm a Christian. Abeg make una no mention me o. I have the write to be a Christian
*right
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Patrioticman007(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

Anyways,

We Rise!

Why should he criticize other people religion ?, if he truly wants his freedom ?, Let him get what he bargains for. I am very sure he wants international recognition from UN & Co as an source of money, if he truly wants to insult Islam let him do it, in any popular market in kano.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by elhafeez(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
why have they not arrested the voodoo priests and their shrines?
They practice their religion quietly. They do their thing and don't give a Bleep about others.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Ikem11(m): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
This can't hit front-page. It's an atheist that's being "prosecuted" if it were a Christian it'd have hit

Why are you allergic to sense?
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by mamaafrik(m): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2020
Islam is a silly religion.
Why those Bastard kidnap,kill and maim in the name of allah and get amnesty and government recognize and pat in the back.
You arrested a man for doing the same castigation that all those slowpoke alfas do everyday in the Mosque and at Quranic school.
If Christians are to be doing this too,i can tell you no imam would be spared.
The same thing is done here on Nairaland,muslims will rubbish Christian thread while their own is being protected like an occultist association.
Intolerant bunch of fools.
Where is That dewitt MURICman
Make God help any idiot who want to be unfortunate in life quote me,eni kuure

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by MisterGrace: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2020
You see why I can never join Islam?

Very wicked set of people who thinks the world revolves around them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by royalfly(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2020
If I was a lawyer, I would fight for this man. I weep for my country. No jokes, I feel so hurt by the events in this country. Nigerians wake up, wake up please. We can’t continue like this, haven read through most crime news over the weekend, I mean community crimes. All I see is hunger induced crimes and our leaders have failed us on all fronts. The real Nigerians have been relegated to poverty

6 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 28, 2020
elhafeez:

They practice their religion quietly. They do their thing and don't give a Bleep about others.
what bout those so called christians going about destroying voodoo shrines, do you think they are right?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries / Battle For Lagos East Vacant Senatorial Seat Heats Up / Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.