Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (31222 Views)

Mubarak Bala: Soyinka Accuses Ganduje Of Hypocrisy Over Atheist’s Imprisonment / Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Blasphemy: Mubarak Bala Detained Since February Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2020
budaatum:

Yes I heard myself. Did you? Are you aware some people will insist that we are a kleptocratic nation?

If you pagans get the upper hand and I say 'fuq your upperhand', I strongly believe you would not treat me nicely. It is however possible that you behave like decent human beings towards me, but I doubt you would and will mind my mind.

And no, I'm not justifying Isis. Nor am I justifying mob rule, which is what I described. I am simply sadly acknowledging the very disturbing reality which I wish was not real! You know very well what would happen to anyone carrying a fuq Jesus sign on Lagos streets.

See you are right when you talk about the present realities.

All I'm saying is lets not normalize it. This should not be the case.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by jrusky(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2020
To them everything is blasphemy nothing like freedom and peace in their dictionary.

If you laugh its blasphemy

If you cry its blasphemy

If you ask question as per their secretive religion its blasphemy.

All their lives known for is blasphemy blabla blublu bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Olayinka8793(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nairobi33:

You are delusional, for you are not a Muslim. Go to hell! Islam is embarrassed of you. Read what the guy did. He lived his life in peace nobody persecuted him for his belief. Until he decided to insult & disrespect others beliefs without provocation to cause trouble amongst the people. You are free to worship whatever suits your reasoning as human but you cannot attack & insult others belief or way of life. Live and lets live. Mind your business and don't provoke & disrespect others. Keep the peace, don't make trouble, that's is the only way we can all live together in peace. We are all human. You are not a Muslim. You commented that for likes & I hope you are satisfied now. You follow the crowd, you don't reason, you depend on opinion of others for your personal judgement. You are sleepwalking through your life to impress & pleases public opinion. You are nobody.
You see your life. You were making sense until the end when your insulting nature just could not be concealed. How won't you convince me you are not like the illiterate Northern fanatics or even worse than them. Can all the nonsense of arresting and detaining of people with opposing views for insulting your religion or beliefs happen in sane and civilised countries? Can you or any other fanatical northerners do shit if you were to be in a sane country and insult your religion to your face?
Insult is a harsher form of criticism, if you can't take it, go and live in Saudi Arabia.
By the way, none of your family members could claim to be more Muslim than l am. My dad is an Alhaji and his younger brother is the chief imam of my town's central mosque.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by MrColdsweat: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
I've always said this.

Islam is a religion of terrorism, paedophilia and bestiality.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by RealEzee(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Although i have a strong affiliation with Islam

But i must confess as a real niggarrr this is not good
Malcolm X type Shey?
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by RealEzee(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nairobi33:

You are delusional, for you are not a Muslim. Go to hell! Islam is embarrassed of you. Read what the guy did. He lived his life in peace nobody persecuted him for his belief. Until he decided to insult & disrespect others beliefs without provocation to cause trouble amongst the people. You are free to worship whatever suits your reasoning as human but you cannot attack & insult others belief or way of life. Live and lets live. Mind your business and don't provoke & disrespect others. Keep the peace, don't make trouble, that's is the only way we can all live together in peace. We are all human. You are not a Muslim. You commented that for likes & I hope you are satisfied now. You follow the crowd, you don't reason, you depend on opinion of others for your personal judgement. You are sleepwalking through your life to impress & pleases public opinion. You are nobody.
Sha take ur own advice na, live and let's live, he said his mind as the matter no good, you're now blasting him join, Chaii na wa ooo, na so d tin pain u ni?
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by UniqueDennis(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
This country is just messed up in a whole lot ways... More like a place of execution..

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by badman007(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nigeria is a useless country. The people deserve what they get.

Read comments and weep.

What a shame...

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by budaatum: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

See you are right when you talk about the present realities.

All I'm saying is lets not normalize it. This should not be the case.
No it should not be the case. And if you return to read my post now, I bet you'd see it was you who in error normalised what I wrote.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by SavageResponse(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
explorer250:
there should be freedom of belief and association in this country.

I agree!
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
DadojoReloaded:
So the police now detain citizens for openly airing their religious views shocked
He insulted prophet Muhammad
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by azamama: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Abeg make them release d guy man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by kingxsamz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
papiforreal:

He insulted prophet Muhammad

And so?
He insulted a dead man. How is that a crime?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by kingxsamz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Religion of piss.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Shimran(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
Islam the most intolerant religion ever seen, Christians have seen more criticism than Islam has ever or will ever see yet the religion of peace is the one always using instruments of state to percecute his assumed opposition while granting ballroom graduation to their own terrorists

Now that aethiest are been attacked let's see position of Christian's
What make an American an American? Militant. Yes their nature be being war in doing whatsoever. So that you don't messed up with them.
Muslim mustn't be same as Christian or copy them. Each of them are independent
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Shimran(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
MrColdsweat:
I've always said this.

Islam is a religion of terrorism, paedophilia and bestiality.
...few to mention ( what you have listed above)
You can go to the West. They are mastered psychology in anti- Islams.
It keeps aiming high. That is Islam
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Shimran(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
kingxsamz:
Religion of piss.
So 'we' embraces it.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by hahn(m): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

He should let the Muslims and other religion practice their religion in peace after renouncing Islam 6 years ago (before going to a psychiatric facility) and personally believe in whatever he chooses to believe in without castigating other religions.
Why the criticism of other religions by Bala?
He doesn't want to respect other religions,
But he wants to force his atheism on others.
Anyways,
May whatever he and his fellow atheists believe in......save him!

We Rise!

Just remember that as a Christian you are also a target to Muslims who consider just as much as an infidel as an atheist.

You guys were seeking sympathy when that Christian woman was killed for preaching in an Islamic state back then.

Injustice to one is injustice to all

4 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by legionISproteus: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
hahn:

Just remember that as a Christian you are also a target to Muslims who consider just as much as an infidel as an atheist.

You guys were seeking sympathy when that Christian woman was killed for preaching in an Islamic state back then.

Injustice to one is injustice to all
That black people are even Muslims blows my mind. A religion that regards you as a slave by the mere colour of your skin. Black Muslims have subpar IQ and I am not surprised the disgusting religious practices are being heralded by them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by oluwaseyi0: 2:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
Shimran:

What make an American an American? Militant. Yes their nature be being war in doing whatsoever. So that you don't messed up with them.
Muslim mustn't be same as Christian or copy them. Each of them are independent

Each are independent but one need to stop being a coward, aggressive and using instruments of state to force people with opposite opinion into submission

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
give us a proof of your claim
prove to what again? oh! i found one on facebook some guy/pastor called "odumeje" familiar with him?

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by earnit3: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
why
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by tollyboy5(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
post=92189129:

He should let the Muslims and other religion practice their religion in peace after renouncing Islam 6 years ago (before going to a psychiatric facility) and personally believe in whatever he chooses to believe in without castigating other religions.
Why the criticism of other religions by Bala?
He doesn't want to respect other religions,
But he wants to force his atheism on others.
Anyways,
May whatever he and his fellow atheists believe in......save him!

We Rise!
Lol because he criticize you're religion or other religion then injusty is right! Is that what your The bible and Quran teaches? Or is that how buhari supporters reason? If so then this country is far from reality. Because most brilliant mind has subjected to injustice and trauma due to their stand on religion matters.
Many scientist and philosophers are quiet, a country who adores hypocrite and religious bigotry will never succeed.
You serve God and meat business goes well, doesn't mean it would take Nigeria to space or boost our technology .
People in this part of the word are really backward SMH

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by mamaafrik(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
prove to what again? oh! i found one on facebook some guy/pastor called "odumeje" familiar with him?
so pastor odumeje destroyed other people's idol,is that what you are saying,if yes,just help me with the link address
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2020
mamaafrik:
so pastor odumeje destroyed other people's idol,is that what you are saying,if yes,just help me with the link address
oh! come on now! grin t's on facebook i think the video is on Nairaland too.

You are not serious are you? sad
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Ojiofor: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Religion of peace please release him.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by mamaafrik(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
gypsey:
oh! come on now! grin t's on facebook i think the video is on Nairaland too.

You are not serious are you? sad
am i the one not serious or you spreading an unverified info
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by Shimran(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Each are independent but one need to stop being a coward, aggressive and using instruments of state to force people with opposite opinion into submission
'FORCE'
You have moved from intolerance to another thing else.

And nowhere in the book of law of Islam that says the opposition should be forced to submission. If you have proof for your claim, opened minded, I welcomes it.
Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by 1Sharon(f): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Muslims that are reading, what do you think?

Your silence is defeating.

Now it's your time to show how peaceful Islam is by protesting or boycotting

2 Likes

Re: Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ by 1Sharon(f): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:

Islam didn't detain him a Fulani man did

Was the fulani man a christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Are Supporting Buhari - G7 Countries / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones / Gumi: You Will Be Safe With Bandits If You Develop Relationship With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.