Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? (713 Views)

Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting? / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex / Do Financially Independent Ladies Expect Guys/men To Be Broke By Default? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by tnerro1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Am just wondering what will make men do somethings for ladies and when people hear it, they will be like how come?

We heard of men buying houses for babes (they are not married to),know of guys that pay close to 5m as rent for babes in maitama in Abuja, guys given their school fees money to babes to solve their own issues. Guys/men denying their babes/wife because of other females.

But before you say pvssy, it can’t be ,cause if you closed your eyes, and you were asked to stick ur dick in various pvssy, you wouldn’t know the difference between your babe’s own and another babe’s own.

So what makes men do crazy things for the ladies and later they go “ wow, did I do that?”

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
Goan sleep.
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by Meedon: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2020

Na dem sabi, who go wan mumu go mumu

The best thing na to stay single and be discipline.

They is nothing inside pussy or woman companionship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
tnerro1:
Am just wondering what will make men do somethings for ladies and when people hear it, they will be like how come?

We heard of men buying houses for babes (they are not married to),know of guys that pay close to 5m as rent for babes in maitama in Abuja, guys given their school fees money to babes to solve their own issues. Guys/men denying their babes/wife because of other females.

But before you say pvssy, it can’t be ,cause if you closed your eyes, and you were asked to stick ur dick in various pvssy, you wouldn’t know the difference between your babe’s own and another babe’s own.

So what makes men do crazy things for the ladies and later they go “ wow, did I do that?”

- because they CAN...
- because many men out there use money to flaunt their stuff (like peacokc flaunting)
- some men out there have nothing else to offer women (than money)
- you think buying women/oloshos is cheap?
- what else can these useless men do to get the attention of women?
- if the condition for dating a certain babe is that you take care of ALL her needs, then why shouldnt these donkeys pay up?
- some men out there are so desperate for coochie that they will spend all their money to get unrestricted access to a babe's toto and call it his "own" (even though we all know that street corner oloshos are cheaper)

BTW if you close your eyes and taste different eba, you wouldnt know the difference... should that be a reason to stop eating eba?!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

- because they CAN...
- because many men out there use money to flaunt their stuff (like peacokc flaunting)
- some men out there have nothing else to offer women (than money)
- you think buying women/oloshos is cheap?
- what else can these useless men do to get the attention of women?
- if the condition for dating a certain babe is that you take care of ALL her needs, then why shouldnt these donkeys pay up?
- some men out there are so desperate for coochie that they will spend all their money to get unrestricted access to a babe's toto and call it his "own" (even though we all know that street corner oloshos are cheaper)

BTW if you close your eyes and taste different eba, you wouldnt know the difference... should that be a reason to stop eating eba?!
You're right bro
But don't you ever sleep or are you part of those nights owl cool
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

You're right bro
But don't you ever sleep or are you part of those nights owl cool

bro its 6.30pm on this side of the world... and covid-19 weekly free time.
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by Youonlyliveonce: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2020
tnerro1:

[color=#990000][/color]

First off Bruh trust me all pussy are not equal.
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro its 6.30pm on this side of the world... and covid-19 weekly free time.
It's midnight here already 12:40am
Oh I guess maybe you're not in niaja
Think I remember you the guy living in Colombia right cool
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by futurerex: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2020
Because their own mumu na follow come.
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by Walk(f): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Have you ever thought that maybe we're special?
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:05am On Jul 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

It's midnight here already 12:40am
Oh I guess maybe you're not in niaja
Think I remember you the guy living in Colombia right cool

yep not in naija, living in Medellin at the moment.

Youonlyliveonce:

First off Bruh trust me all pussy are not equal.

[img]https://media1./images/cbc45d60c53d9380119ca09c96d011c5/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yep not in naija, living in Medellin at the moment.

[img]https://media1./images/cbc45d60c53d9380119ca09c96d011c5/tenor.gif[/img]
Oh ok cool
Me self go leave this shithole one day grin
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:14am On Jul 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Oh ok cool
Me self go leave this shithole one day grin

bro ... the world is a shithole at the moment, even though Europe is a bit better at the moment. its all about perspective i guess. hopefully things will get better soon.
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by illicit(m): 6:24am On Jul 28, 2020
and dey may neva do anything for dia mama
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by hashtagged(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Cause what are girls made of, "Sugar, spice and everything nice" Lol

Its cause of possesion mentality. God made it in mens genes to always look for ways to please women, and keep them to themselves Even in lower animals its still so.

But human beings were given brains thats meant to overide biology, so men that still think they need to please women are animals and not civilised.

The only key instead of trying to please someone, is demeaning the woman, making her feel a low self worth, women feed off attention, they dont like guys who already give them attention, thats why fuys who care less and demean them, they are attracted to, and will do anything to get a single bit if approval from those guys, which these guys are advised never to give.
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Small small girls go dey give person attitude onto say big yahoo girls dey penetrate dem. Smh
Re: Why Do Guys/men Do Extraordinary Things For Girls/ Women? by elipheleh(m): 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
O I C

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sex With Goddess Movie (last Episode / Before You Chase Success See This / I Challenged My American Wife To Speak My Native Nigerian Language Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.