Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing (21078 Views)

Two Soldiers Arrested For Stealing Armoured Cables At Dangote Refinery (pic) / Vincent Desmond: Police Accused Me Of Being A Yahoo Boy & Took Me To ATM / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Gwagone: 10:23am On Jul 28, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
point of correction: they are not pastors but church member i.e bench warmer grin grin grin grin grin
You must like 33Export a lot
lol

1 Like

Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by ArticleBeast: 10:25am On Jul 28, 2020
einsteine:

It is a consecutive not concurrent sentence
I thought it was concurrent. Thanks for the clarification
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by desiredhome: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2020
karrim4real:
You see life, laws is for the poor
Where will they send Ngide, Magu and co, God is watching us

Check my signature to Get Native Mobile App for your website now.

Stop using God's name to lie/do evil......it is blasphemy
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by chatinent: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2020
If EFCC should investigate all pastors in Nigeria, we wouldn't be left with any entrepreneur in the religious sector.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by prodomain(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
But politicians still billions and we hail them
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by sparko1(m): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
I
Righteousness89:
If they are Wise, they will Make Good use of this Prison Sentence to sort themselves out with God and Get themselves ready for Eternity...

16 + 17 years to sort things out with Fod! cheesy
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by desiredhome: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2020
prodomain:
But politicians still billions and we hail them

Stop using God's name to commit evil, it is blasphemy
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by sparko1(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
OnwuCheka:
Paul & Silas.

You are definitely crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok But how may years did diezani go angry

1 Like

Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by excomarow(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2020
falcon01:
Islam is a scam Mohammed is fake! Your religion is just a way to kill, steal and to destroy.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by wink2015(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2020
Defrauding in God 's name is very disrespectful to God.

All this men of God running different PONZI SCHEME and Get Rich Quick Scheme should desist forthwith or face the wrath of God.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by holywind(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=ArticleBeast post=92191015] If each of the 1year per count is served "concurrently" but its consecutively.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by holywind(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2020
grandstar:

Just one year? That's a pat on the back!!!
one year for each one count charge for the sixteen/ten count charges which will run consecutively, that is sixteen/ten years serving terms.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by bigcasava1(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2020
Nigerdelta pastor
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2020
sigiyaya:
I agree with you totally bro but only Christianity at least i am very sure that the two Abrahamic religion brought to Africa (Christianity and Islam) are both scam angry angry
christianity and islam is what is keeping the country backwards.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Olajide350: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2020
see below
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by manunitedbabes: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Our money this pastors self
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by am4truth(m): 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
falcon01:
Christianity is a scam Jesus is fake! Your religion is just a way to suck Money from the gullible.

Jesus to me is real. He can be whatever you like to you.
Time will tell..
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by grandstar(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
holywind:
one year for each one count charge for the sixteen/ten count charges which will run consecutively, that is sixteen/ten years serving terms.

Wow! I never knew. I was only familiar with concurrently.

Thanks for the education!
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by WizzyVine: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

What's wrong with his spellings? The only issue is the capitalization. Why pick faults unnecessarily? He's using that capitalization style as a form of message branding.

Stop making a mess of yourself. Leave the man alone. He went to school just as you did. Don't ever think you know better than everyone. It's called pride.

With this attitude of yours, I'm sure you'll be very offensive to people in real life. Try to understand why people do things, rather than expecting them to do it your own way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by holywind(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
grandstar:

Wow! I never knew. I was only familiar with concurrently.
Thanks for the education!
you're welcome bro
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Retrography(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dotherightthing:

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Who that one help?
Without English, the Chinese are standing toe to toe with USA.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Daguccizgreat(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
falcon01:
Christianity is a scam Jesus is fake! Your religion is just a way to suck Money from the gullible.
Your ignorance is deeper than Atlantic ocean. Islam has many fake Imams same as the traditionalists. There are real prophets of God and mind you only an ignorant fellow will say Jesus is fake.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by earnit3: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
oh
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by obonujoker(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Originality007:

trolling someone is not a work, Get something better doing and get a life grin

Lol... grin
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by agnes7(f): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
They sentenced the female pastor to more years in prison than the male pastor.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
delta with their theif thief, have one of the highest number of churches and ministers yet Sodom and gomorah was a holy city compared to it.
Re: Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing by Greatzeus(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
I feel very happy when I see justice served like a cold meal smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Rescue Two Women, Kill Two Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno (Photos) / Serial Cash Transfer Fraudster Lands In Efcc's Net / Herdsmen Gang Rape, Kill Housewife In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.