Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future (10041 Views)

Help A Hepatitis B Victim / Can A Hepatitis B Carrier Breastfeed Baby / World Hepatitis Day: Are Hepatitis B And C Curable? An Overview- Dr Seyitan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Kingpele(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2020
Chai we are only saved in God
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by samuelpeters(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2020
DAutoDiagnosis:
Where can one get free vaccination
Go to any General Hospital you will be directed.
But it is not entirely Free sha..
Hope you have tested negative.
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Hillchild88(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Hepatitis is a very Dangerous disease. We just thank God it is curable. I believe that if we stand firm we can eliminate it.
#HappyWorldHepatitisDay
Who said it has cure
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Anonimoss: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2020
samuelpeters:

They are all Dangerous but HBV is Transmissible through Sex and other means.

Yeah I know. I'm talking about the mortality rate. Is it like once someone contracts it then d person is a gooner?
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Bapy(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2020
I believe in Hepatitis free world soon.#World Hepatitis day.
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Larcardii(f): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Hillchild88:

Who said it has cure
it does sir
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by dhardy09: 10:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Larcardii:
it does sir

Then what's the cure
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by samuelpeters(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Anonimoss:

Yeah I know. I'm talking about the mortality rate. Is it like once someone contracts it then d person is a gooner?
No.
The Liver tissues are very strong. They replicate Fast. It will take years before it progresses to Maybe Chronic or Cirhosis (Terminal) but not always the Case.

1 Like

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Anonimoss: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2020
samuelpeters:

No.
The Liver tissues are very strong. They replicate Fast. It will take years before it progresses to Maybe Chronic or Cirhosis (Terminal) but not always the Case.

All right. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by lekxaid007(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2020
happy world hepatitis day.

meanwhile, if you need a herbal cure for hepatitis that cure within 2months,(very active) contact me on lekxaid007@gmail.com

it's absolutely FREE.

1 Like

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Deltatoto: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Ebenezar2O2O:

This disease almost killed me in 2013 but God saved me.
Alcohol is a killer
me no go talk Wetin my eyes see.no need
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Anonimoss:

So does it mean people with hepatitis b are likely to die sooner?

Not exactly, but one of several scenarios may happen
1. The patient's immune cells may successfully clear the virus if still in the acute phase(1st 6months)
2. The person may live just as a chronic carrier and eventually died from other causes
3. The person may develop acute fuminant hepatitis and die of acute liver failure
4. The person may develop chronic liver disease and die of liver cirrhosis.
5. The person may develop liver cancer and die from it.
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by ademasta(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2020
It is curable... I know a friend who was a victim and got freed

1 Like

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Peterpaul222: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2020
I actually have it, later discovered dat my dad has it so it's from childbirth, did liver function test and all that in university of Abuja teaching hospital, they didn't give me any drugs to take dat mine can go on its own dat i should just avoid alcohol, stress and all that. I went for typhoid test in Garki so they now discovered that i have it sometime 2016 and till now no drugs and I'm fine. My dad is almost 70 years he's fine so i have no cause to worry about cause i was told that my own case wasn't acute one.

6 Likes

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Anonimoss: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Not exactly, but one of several scenarios may happen
1. The patient's immune cells may successfully clear the virus if still in the acute phase(1st 6months)
2. The person may live just as a chronic carrier and eventually died from other causes
3. The person may develop acute fuminant hepatitis and die of acute liver failure

Chai! This one come worse pass HIV!

1 Like

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Histrings08(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2020
Peterpaul222:
I actually have it, later discovered dat my dad has it so it's from childbirth, did liver function test and all that in university of Abuja teaching hospital, they didn't give me any drugs to take dat mine can go on its own dat i should just avoid alcohol, stress and all that. I went for typhoid test in Garki so they now discovered that i have it sometime 2016 and till now no drugs and I'm fine. My dad is almost 70 years he's fine so i have no cause to worry about cause i was told that my own case wasn't acute one.
do you still have results of your liver function tests and all? If yes, kindly reply me, I'll drop my email
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by pappy2000: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2020
How do I get the vaccination
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by valufone(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2020
DEAR ALL,

BY GOD'S GRACE, THERE IS HERBAL CURE FOR HEPATITIS VIRUS.

THAT ORTHODOX MEDICINE DOES NOT HAVE CURE DOESN'T MEAN CURE DOESN'T EXIST.

LET'S ALWAYS AVOID MAKING UNMARKED GENERALIZATIONS.

THAT WE DON'T KNOW SOMETHING DOES NOT MEAN IT DOESN'T EXIST.

BY GOD'S GRACE, THERE IS NO MEDICAL CONDITION KNOWN TO MAN THAT DOES NOT HAVE HERBAL CURE.

THANK YOU ALL.

2 Likes

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Slynation(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Good and nice development....
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Op80: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Just got my third hepatitis vaccine this July. With the complete vaccination, I am free. Vaccine is the best

3 Likes

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Olajide350: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2020
see below
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Galaticos444: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Hepatitis B is not curable, that's why the emphasis is on prevention.
I wonder where you got your own news from.
You can only eliminate it via breaking the chain of transmission, but in Nigeria where recklessness and religious beliefs supersede medical advice, that'll be a far cry.
bro it depends on ur immune system and the ability of ur immune system to fight d virus and also taking drugs and food or fruits dat keeps d liver healthy,personally I know of a close friend dat had hepatitis B and d last time he went 4 check up he was cleared of d virus.

3 Likes

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Galaticos444:
bro it depends on ur immune system and the ability of ur immune system to fight d virus and also taking drugs and food or fruits dat keeps d liver healthy,personally I know of a close friend dat had hepatitis B and d last time he went 4 check up he was cleared of d virus.

One of several scenarios may happen

Your friend belongs to category/scenario 1
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by ojoduoludare(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
I heard there is positive and negative hepatitis , that is if a patient was freed from the virus latter examination will review that the person had previously tested positive.
truth or false?
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Atigba: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2020
Anonimoss:

Chai! This one come worse pass HIV!

Not really.

The virus attack the liver..

Hiv attack the immune system
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Adeniyi27(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Cal: Kenny 08064427803. Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=+2348064427803

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by calaway: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Hepatitis B is not curable, that's why the emphasis is on prevention.
I wonder where you got your own news from.
You can only eliminate it via breaking the chain of transmission, but in Nigeria where recklessness and religious beliefs supersede medical advice, that'll be a far cry.

Wrong.....I know people who have been cure of Hepatitis B.
A local healer does this with herbs. COMFiRMED Patients of above 3 yrs +

1 Like

Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by Atigba: 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

One of several scenarios may happen

Your friend belongs to category/scenario 1

You will only progress from chronic to cirhosis and cancer if you didn't manage the disease or you are not awear of it.

The reason is very important for everyone to get tested because majority of people that have it don't know.

The virus is a silent killer. It doenst show symptoms until it is too late
Re: World Hepatitis Day : A Hepatitis Free Future by dhardy09: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
ademasta:
It is curable... I know a friend who was a victim and got freed
Then share info to help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cassava & Corn Meal Kills 5 In Enugu / Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old / Staphylococcus Aureus And You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.