Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (57118 Views)

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
Swizbank:
Lol, I feel it's staged, maybe
staged or not

The kid is very intelligent. A small boy of his age...

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by westernized: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
This boy na cunny man, Lawyer in the making.Him go sabi manoeuvre well for court
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Tonimax: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
The boy na OG cartel man cool cool

Very samrt at what he is doing

But las las if this boy negotiate with BH boys
Shekau won't know when he will drop gun and carry bible cheesy cheesy

"Last chance in the world". lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
That part off me

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 28, 2020
NORSIYK:
He's a born lawyer.
Future senior advocate of Nigeria

I swear. This came to my mind.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Dname: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2020
9ja mum's are the best���

7 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Acode: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2020
I believe the level of hurt the mother was inflicting on this boy wasn't brutal... If it was, I doubt if there wuld be enough saneness in him to negotiate... New generation mothers are really changing the narratives.. grin

22 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Obierika(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Kids know how to be naughty but they don't know how to chop beating grin

11 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Yoruba demon sorry afonja demon
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by armyjassy101(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
No matter how small,a man would always be a man

8 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by A305: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Please I want to meet this boy
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by faithfull18(f): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Smart boy, delay tactics.

5 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Ogegeodey(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Very funny
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Monaco2(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
nadel:
There is something off about this boy...

Pls explain
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by rolams(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
When a boy of this age goes from English to native language while trying to get his way out of the trouble he got himself into, and then negotiating terms and conditions with his mum, you know a legend is born. A true legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ

What a lovely kid. The parents of this kid are blessed! Pls take good care of the kid!!

22 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by descarado: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
I don't see anything funny in this video.

All for social media clouts, else, why will she video and post this?

3 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Kobicove(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
If you like delay all you want you will still receive your punishment undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by pinkguy(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
last chance in the world lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Sunnybabe(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
as in ...eehhh.... this boy ......I can't just stop laughing
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Goldp5988(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Hahahhahahaha this boy will do that thing he is asked not to do over and over again, the mom should be careful , too much if beating is not good for a child.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by afecgivers: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
I thought is only my child that is behaving like this...

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Openbusiness4: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
grin cute boy

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by anochuko01(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Imagine it was a girl with the father.......femini lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Freestyl(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
We die here!
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Philinho(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Let heart melt ooooo... Let me father you son.... Your mum must be a correctional service officer ..hahahahq

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2020
A day old male child is equivalent to a lady who is 30 years old. Only fathers should discipline their male children.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by skimena: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2020
ok
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by pfadom: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
The boy will grow to be a good counselor, businessman or politician. He was born with that negotiating quality which the mother does not appreciate.

7 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by PotatoSalad(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by vioment: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Naija boy.

Normal thing to be sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.