Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (57106 Views)

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by rezzy: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
motionarena:
Don't know why people are praising dis video on social media.

If am d father I will beat up d mother why does she have to post this

My husband hates it whenever I video my sons especially when they are crying. He says its child abuse

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by rezzy: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
descarado:
I don't see anything funny in this video.

All for social media clouts, else, why will she video and post this?

And she might not be the one. Sometimes, when I post on my family WhatsApp group, my siblings will repost even when I tell them not to share.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Raypawer(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2020
I promise you, this is my last chance grin grin grin grin grin this boy na natural politician.. cheesy cheesy
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by MoIbrahim: 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Monaco2:
I watched dis video yesterday n it wasn’t funny to me at all, I was just wishing I could hug d kid,I was feeling for d lil nigga,imagine d kin beat d mama go don beat d pikin for am to begin act like dat, pls who know dem, I would love to meet dis kid

This is the comment I have been looking for from the top. I was disappointed that the mom didn't take the chance to hug him and explain to him why she was not happy with him. At that age, does beating even stop stealing?

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Wigetsolar: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
The way he demonstrated "resting" by lying on a chair. grin
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Gee64: 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
The wizkid musician is a mediocre where this boy is.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by jonnypie(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rgade:
Na future politician be this. Na how Dem dey always start. After getting caught with their hands in the cookie jar,they will start begging for mercy.
Notice how he switched to native tongue; in the future that will be utilized to appeal to his ethnic group and win their blind support in the face of his calamities.
Better flog the hell out of him before he morphs into another Treasury looter. angry

Treasury looter.
grin grin
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Hathor5(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Finally got to watch the video and I find it very disturbing. How can a small boy be so scared and desperate? The kneeling part was heart-breaking.

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by sandysaint: 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Monaco2:
I watched dis video yesterday n it wasn’t funny to me at all, I was just wishing I could hug d kid,I was feeling for d lil nigga,imagine d kin beat d mama go don beat d pikin for am to begin act like dat, pls who know dem, I would love to meet dis kid

Abeg shift
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by sandysaint: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Did you read this through before posting or you're just dull
motionarena:

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Elsiedaniels(f): 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by SexytorresE(f): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
I love the song at the end . How do I get it ?
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Bamz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
My laughter turned to tears of pity watching this cheesy
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Realdesty: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
I have a difderent opinion about this boy. Watch him. He might end up being a crook.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Godfiidence: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
His Mother should/must be proud of him, he's one hell of a smart kid! He sensed the moment his mother's stance softened and capitalized on it.
Reminds me of someone.

StagethemTVee:
When a boy of this age goes from English to native language while trying to get his way out of the trouble he got himself into, and then negotiating terms and conditions with his mum, you know a legend is born. A true legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2020
NORSIYK:
He's a born lawyer.
Future senior advocate of Nigeria
as in d boy na case
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by feedthenation(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
This young lad is a good negotiator in delay tactic.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by ennypita: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mummy Calm Down

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 29, 2020
The kid's smartness is highly questionable

If you know, you know cool

May God help the mom
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by murmee: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2020
ComeToJesus:
I'm not so happy that a little boy is subjected to such humiliation and emotional turmoil regardless of what he did. He has shown deep seated penitence and displayed sufficient remorse and repentance to be forgiven and let off the hook.

The little boy is more intelligent than his oppressors who recorded this just to ridicule him. He's got rights too..

This boy should be at the UN. He can reconcile Trump, Kim Yung Un and Putin.

Noooo! The incident was recorded and posted to show the boy's intelligence and negotiating prowess. Even you said he should be at the UN! That is the purpose of the video!

4 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by King44(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2020
E off me... Funny negotiator.... All diplomatic strategies used.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by tot(f): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2020
chii8:
Lol.... I pity teachers when school finally resumes,kids have gone wild ooo

cheesy cheesy
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by tot(f): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2020
JERRY1925:

From the video that guy has not even been touched.
The mum knows his weakness.. Reason she brought out the cane.

I remember when I was a kid, my mum would have said.. Who ask u to talk.. Hold ur lips.

The mum really love her son.. She they even follow am talk.

Back then.. That cane go done finish for my body.

hahaha cheesy
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by rtdCivilservant: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
motionarena:

Exactly my thought, nobody seems to condemn the woman's action of beating the little boy to the extent of the boy acting that way; secondly the woman must be sick to have uploaded it online. That woman needs to be arrested, simple.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by motionarena: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Exactly my thought, nobody seems to condemn the woman's action of beating the little boy to the extent of the boy acting that way; secondly the woman must be sick to have uploaded it online. That woman needs to be arrested, simple.
Na only get sense for this forum I swear
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by AdesewaAde(f): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
motionarena:

You just proved the level of your stupidity by this statement (beating up the mother) anyways no qualms,a dumbass being like you can’t give birth to a brave boy like that,so chill.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by AdesewaAde(f): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Go through your bible very well
rtdCivilservant:

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Mentcee(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
Northmall:
No be today men begin dey tell women to calm down. grin

Your comment made my day

I'm really laughing hard

Modified...

This quote of yours;

"Sometimes you need to take a very decisive action to show the universe that you mean business"

..shows you're a focused person...

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Mentcee(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
motionarena:

Thanks
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
StagethemTVee:
When a boy of this age goes from English to native language while trying to get his way out of the trouble he got himself into, and then negotiating terms and conditions with his mum, you know a legend is born. A true legend.
I had to share this!
ROFLMAO!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2020
Mentcee:

Your comment made my day

I'm really laughing hard

Modified...

This quote of yours;

"Sometimes you need to take a very decisive action to show the universe that you mean business"

..shows you're a focused person...

Lol, you're welcome boss. Being focused always works for me, I don't have a choice. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.