Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 (2799 Views)

Uncovered! Corona Is The Code Name For The Mark Of The Beast (666) / The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast - 666 : Lee Ryan ‘won’t Apologise’ As He Cl / The Beast (666) Is Here Already!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2020
petra1:

I will go through and revert
Ok.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2020
Splinz:

Thank you so much for your time.

I've gone through the Olivet prophecy recorded in Matthew 24. However, I've not found a single verse even remotely talking of rapture or people being whisked away into 'heaven'. Perhaps, this rapture idea is coming from misunderstood verses like 41 & 42 of same chapter and 1 Thessalonians 4:17. This need not be.

Now, let's tie pieces of scriptures together to form a coherent whole. Of course as a rule, "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little"

We'll start with Jesus arrival, as captured in Matthew 24:30 and elsewhere. It does appears like this is where a lot of people missed it, as the common thinking is that He is coming to take people to heaven or whisked them out of the earth.

Matthew 25:31-34 contains vital knowledge and readily helps in our discussion here. Actually, Matthew 25:31-34 is a continuation of the truth in Matthew 24:30-31. Remember, "...line upon line...".

Let's take note of at least 3 cardinal points in Matthew 25;

1. Throne

2. Nations

3. Kingdom prepared...

So verse 31 pictures Jesus arrival, and He sits on His glorious throne. Now, we don't have to speculate or assume where this throne will be. The bible will always interpret itself, and Luke 1:32-33 holds the answer. Yes, He will sit on the "...throne of His father David". And this is no other place but Jerusalem. A new Jerusalem is coming, where the tabernacle of God will be with man (Rev. 21:2-3).

Next we see that the nations of the earth are gathered and those faithful ones are rewarded and are told finally, to "inherit the kingdom prepared from the foundation of the earth". Does this prepared place or kingdom rings a bell? Yes, it should! Remember the prepared place in John 14:3? Oh yes...

The whole scenario, settings or events happens and revolves around no other place but the earth! Nobody is rapture anywhere, supposedly to the third heaven (John 3:13).

I have many things to discuss with you sir. But for time constraints, I'd draw the curtain here. Many thanks for your time.

Thanks and God bless you sir. I'll really like to learn more.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

From my understanding:
Great tribulation comes before rapture, and rapture before the millennial reign for the following scriptural reasons:

In Paul's letter to the Thessalonians he explained the events of the rapture. The first event is the resurrection of dead saints (which is the first resurrection). In Revelation 20 it is stated that those that participated in the first resurrection refused the mark of the beast and they were killed for the testimony of Christ Jesus. This shows that the great tribulation would have happened before the first resurrection, which is the first event in the rapture. And they ruled with Christ for the 1000 years (the Millennial Reign). From the above it goes: great tribulation>rapture>Millennial Reign. Shalom.

From my study , which I will post details later.

1. Rapture saints taken up
2. Tribulation
3. Second coming . Christ comes to the earth with thousands of saints to execute judgemt
3. Millenia reign . Christ rules on earth with the saints he came down with .

The jews accepts christ as messiah
4 after Millenia satan is released from his prison and he leads the world in last battle of Gog and Maggog
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Splinz(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Thanks and God bless you sir. I'll really like to learn more.

Hello sir, thank you for your response and interest.

Let's continue from where we stopped. This time, I want us to look at Matthew 24:40-41 and 1 Thessalonians 4:17. I think these are supposed proof texts that rapturists used the most.

With Christ arrival, sitted on His throne, next He send his angels to gather the saints from the four corners of the earth. After the angels departure, here's what happens next;

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Corinth 15:52). What changed exactly? From "mortal to immortal", verse 53. Put another way, from flesh and blood to spirit (John 3:6).

Yes, this event, like the bible describes it, will happen in a flash, at the sounding of the last trumpet. And then every spirit begotten sons and daughters of God, wherever they may be, will instantly changed; be born again, i.e, have everlasting life from that moment. Remember, this event will be the same for both those who sleeps in the Lord and those alive at His returns. In fact, pay a little more attention to 1 Thessalonians 4. This time, look at verse 16. Did you see where it says the dead in Christ shall rise first? Now ask yourself: Which dead? I thought they said the saints who sleeps in Christ are already living in heaven with God? Why will they need to rise again when they're already alive? Be the judge...

Now, when this changed might have taken place, then comes the fulfilment of Matthew 24:40:41 and 1 Thessalonians 4:17. At this point, these people being taken up, are no longer flesh and blood but spirit beings; immortals. Surely, a spirit being can ascend and descend, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

So let's round it up. With Christ already sitted and awaiting the arrival of his elect from all over the world, these glorified saints will descend or appear before the throne of Christ. And then just like government appointees are inaugurated at the start of a new government, Christ will officially commissioned and assigned portfolios to them.

And finally... The kingdom of God on earth begins!!!

Please let's discuss another time. Thank you.

PS: Hello petra1, please forgive my manners. Longest time sir. Accept my regards.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Splinz:

Hello sir, thank you for your response and interest.

Let's continue from where we stopped. This time, I want us to look at Matthew 24:40-41 and 1 Thessalonians 4:17. I think these are supposed proof texts that rapturists used the most.

With Christ arrival, sitted on His throne, next He send his angels to gather the saints from the four corners of the earth. After the angels departure, here's what happens next;

"In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed" (1 Corinth 15:52). What changed exactly? From "mortal to immortal", verse 53. Put another way, from flesh and blood to spirit (John 3:6).

Yes, this event, like the bible describes it, will happen in a flash, at the sounding of the last trumpet. And then every spirit begotten sons and daughters of God, wherever they may be, will instantly changed; be born again, i.e, have everlasting life from that moment. Remember, this event will be the same for both those who sleeps in the Lord and those alive at His returns. In fact, pay a little more attention to 1 Thessalonians 4. This time, look at verse 16. Did you see where it says the dead in Christ shall rise first? Now ask yourself: Which dead? I thought they said the saints who sleeps in Christ are already living in heaven with God? Why will they need to rise again when they're already alive? Be the judge...

Now, when this changed might have taken place, then comes the fulfilment of Matthew 24:40:41 and 1 Thessalonians 4:17. At this point, these people being taken up, are no longer flesh and blood but spirit beings; immortals. Surely, a spirit being can ascend and descend, so it shouldn't be a surprise.

So let's round it up. With Christ already sitted and awaiting the arrival of his elect from all over the world, these glorified saints will descend or appear before the throne of Christ. And then just like government appointees are inaugurated at the start of a new government, Christ will officially commissioned and assigned portfolios to them.

And finally... The kingdom of God on earth begins!!!

Please let's discuss another time. Thank you.

PS: Hello petra1, please forgive my manners. Longest time sir. Accept my regards.

Ok sir. Will study more so we may rub minds. God bless you sir.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Splinz(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

Ok sir. Will study more so we may rub minds. God bless you sir.

Anytime. Thank you.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Ejiod(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2020
amanda2013:
Carry your preaching go one side abeg. We have millions of Christians in Nigeria yet we are one of the most corrupt countries in the world.
This is deep

1 Like

Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Savie(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2020
Stupid dumb african whose brain have been brainwash by religious superstition. Science is doing what your god cannot do in bringing a vaccine. Can you ask your god to do the same?
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Savie:
. Science is doing what your god cannot do in bringing a vaccine. Can you ask your god to do the same?

No dear. There is a demonic science out there that it trying to undo what God has done
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by donnie(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2020
What they actually want is to destroy the Isrealite DNA, E1B1A because that is the bloodline through which YAHAUH will bring salvation. That will be the end of salvation for mankind but YAHUAH will always preserve a remnant. Mind you, the chosen people are below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert and not where you have been taught.

It is not new, it has happened before. Satan has always been about corrupting the chosen bloodline. The seed the serpent/Cain has continued to do this throughout the ages. It happened in the time of Noah. They did it again through the summerians, who were mixed with the seed of the fallen ones and they enslaved the pure humans.

And just like in the days of Noah and the people of summer, the seed of the serpent/Cain is doing it again today.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by MuttleyLaff: 12:41am On Dec 20, 2020
donnie:
What they actually want is to destroy the Isrealite DNA, E1B1A because that is the bloodline through which YAHAUH will bring salvation. That will be the end of salvation for mankind but YAHUAH will always preserve a remnant. Mind you, the chosen people are below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert and not where you have been taught.

It is not new, it has happened before. Satan has always been about corrupting the chosen bloodline. The seed the serpent/Cain has continued to do this throughout the ages. It happened in the time of Noah. They did it again through the summerians, who were mixed with the seed of the fallen ones and they enslaved the pure humans.

And just like in the days of Noah and the people of summer, the seed of the serpent/Cain is doing it again today.
[img]https://media./images/bfb104dc8fe8d45cdc230b33e3a7e9cf/tenor.gif[/img]
Smh sigh @ "What they actually want is to destroy the Isrealite DNA, E1B1A because that is the bloodline through which YAHAUH will bring salvation. That will be the end of salvation for mankind"
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Judybash93(m): 1:47am On Dec 20, 2020
amanda2013:
Funny set of people. Fear will kill some people before there time. Una no dey tire for this una conspiracy theories?

LMAO!!! Religion has only been able to survive this long because it's been able to tap into people's fear, so, I'm not surprised at all

1 Like

Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 5:53am On Dec 20, 2020
Judybash93:

LMAO!!! Religion has only been able to survive this long because it's been able to tap into people's fear, so, I'm not surprised at all

Wrong . The fiasco and the conspiracy

Going on in the world is what Is using your fears to control you.

Jesus came to take fears away.

Luke 1:74
74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies
might serve him without fear,

1 John 4:18 (KJV)
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Acehart: 6:14am On Dec 20, 2020
This is the worst writeup I have ever read; it makes no sense and lacks biblical hermeneutics.

What is a vaccine? Is it a tribal mark? Those regions in Africa, Nigeria inclusive, that have polio eradicated, should have your mark then because the same source of the polio vaccines is the source of the COVID-19 vaccine.

What does the mark of the beast mean? Give us a definition. This rigmarole completely avoided a proper interpretation of that verse and loitered around non-essentials.

Before you publish anything, get a set of friends who would critique your writeup; if you don’t make sense to them, you can’t make sense at all.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Judybash93(m): 2:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
petra1:

Wrong . The fiasco and the conspiracy

Going on in the world is what Is using your fears to control you.

Jesus came to take fears away.

Luke 1:74
74 That he would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies
might serve him without fear,

1 John 4:18 (KJV)
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

LMAO!!! Are you kidding? What is the consequence of not accepting Jesus as my personal saviour?

What is the consequence of rejecting the holy spirit?

Please, tell me?

Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Judybash93:

LMAO!!! Are you kidding? What is the consequence of not accepting Jesus as my personal saviour?

Condemnation to eternal damnation

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Judybash93(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
petra1:

Condemnation to eternal damnation

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Exactly, so, that means if I'm not a Christian, I'm condemned. It's fear mongering brov, once you aren't part of the group, you're bad even if you're a good person.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Judybash93:

Exactly, so, that means if I'm not a Christian, I'm condemned. It's fear mongering brov, once you aren't part of the group, you're bad even if you're a good person.

But this case is different . God is offering you life and paid for it .
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by Judybash93(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
petra1:

Sir, check this out... A god said that he's my saviour and i said i don't have enough reason to believe in that god and he says that I'll be damned and burn in hell for not believing, if i end up believing, won't it be because I'm scared?

2 Likes

Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by sonmvayina(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
petra1:

Because you read it from a book given to you by people who came to enslave your ancestors...You foolishly accepted it, no questions asked. You demonsized your own heritage and insult your fore fathers...and you want to make heaven...continue., your eye will soon be open.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

Because you read it from a book given to you by people who came to enslave your ancestors...You foolishly accepted it, no questions asked. You demonsized your own heritage and insult your fore fathers...and you want to make heaven...continue., your eye will soon be open.

Even idol worshipers acknowledge there is a true God in heaven . Why worship lesser gods
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by sonmvayina(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2020
petra1:

Even idol worshipers acknowledge there is a true God in heaven . Why worship lesser gods

You are a moroon...who is Eledumare?
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

You are a moroon

You mean slowpoke? Try dictionary help next time

...who is Eledumare?

Now you got it. They recognize eledumare as supreme God. Practitioners of Ifa ,orinmila etc see their dumb idols as intermediary
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by sonmvayina(m): 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2020
petra1:

You mean slowpoke? Try dictionary help next time

Now you got it. They recognize eledumare as supreme God. Prsctitiojers of Ifa ,orinmila etc see their dumb idols as intermediary

But you are using jesus as intermediary..a white man that was executed(according to the story) so you guys are in the same box. But me, i go directly to my creator. He does not need mediator or intermediary...."Do not have any other god before me"...

He gives command, i obey.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by sonmvayina(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
Judybash93:

What is the consequence of rejecting the holy spirit?

Please, tell me?

The same consequence you get when you reject batman and robin...

1 Like

Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
sonmvayina:

But you are using jesus as intermediary..a white man that was executed(according to the story) so you guys are in the same box. But me, i go directly to my creator. He does not need mediator or intermediary...."Do not have any other god before me"...

He gives command, i obey.

Except you're missing one part. Jesus is the way that takes you to God.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by sonmvayina(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
petra1:

Except you're missing one part. Jesus is the way that takes you to God.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Is it the creator that made this way or john. When did God command anybody to follow a man that was executed to get to him?

Waiting for answer..
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2021
sonmvayina:

Is it the creator that made this way or john. When did God command anybody to follow a man that was executed to get to him?

Waiting for answer..

Deuteronomy 18:15
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by sonmvayina(m): 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
petra1:

Deuteronomy 18:15
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

A prophet....not half man half god....like moses. Moses had a father and a mother...nobody worshipped moses ss god. When moses even struck the rock and said it was him..God punished him..
The prophet in question was joshua..who took after moses..
Re: Why The New Vaccine May Probably Be The Mark Of The Beast 666 by petra1(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2021
sonmvayina:

The prophet in question was joshua..who took after moses..

Firstly If it had been Joshua they would not have asked John the Baptist if he were the Prophet coming.

John 1:21
. . . Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No.

Secondly Joshua was not a prophet.
The prophet was Jesus. Who was like Moses.

Numbers 12:3
(Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Relgion Said About Dead Meat? / Whatever Happened To The Program "pastor Explain This" On Ogtv!? / Re; How Many People Have Been Converted By Frosbel? Zero!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.