Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Open Heaven Daily Devotional 28 July 2020 Tuesday By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Whi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven Daily Devotional 28 July 2020 Tuesday By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Whi (225 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Drawing Of Pastor E. A. Adeboye By A Nairalander / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional 28 July 2020 Tuesday By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Whi by babalomike: 5:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Open Heaven Daily Devotional 28 July 2020 Tuesday By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – While Waiting
Topic: While Waiting (Open Heaven 28 July 2020)

Memorise: For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. – Habakkuk 2:3

Click here for previous devotion

Read: 1 Samuel 13:7-14 (KJV)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional 28 July 2020 Tuesday By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – While Waiting
7 And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was yet in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling.

8 And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him.

9 And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering.

10 And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him, that he might salute him.

11 And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;

12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.

13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever.

14 But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.

Bible in One Year: Isaiah 49-53

Open Heaven 28 July 2020 Tuesday MESSAGE:
There is always something we desire, and sometime we have to wait a little before we get it. A secondary school student is waiting to graduate, then gain admission to a higher institution of learning, get a job and so on – and that is just within the family circle. In career, ministry, business, there is always something we are aspiring to get. Our attitude while waiting can seriously influence whether we will get it or not.

Also Read:Open Heavens Pastor E.A. Adeboye Daily Devotional By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Profitable Stewardship 27 July 2020 Monday

While waiting, never stop asking. John 16:24 says that you should ask that your joy may be full. If your joy is not yet full, don’t stop asking. I ask until my joy overflows. Daniel 10:12-13, Daniel had been praying for a long time and God had actually sent.....

Click on the link to read up
[url][/url]https://www.liftedgospel.com/2020/07/open-heaven-daily-devotional-28-july.html

Don't forget to share as you can
God bless you.
Re: Open Heaven Daily Devotional 28 July 2020 Tuesday By Pastor E. A. Adeboye – Whi by Splendor185: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2020
A showcase of finished and ongoing multimillion naira project by Ebonyi state governor (Dave Umahi)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7W2vOYPMw

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Walk In The Spirit / God Has Specification / Nigeria Man Express Shock And Surprise That UNBELIEVERS Own Expensive Cars, Hous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.