Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Pepsi Football Academy(pfa) Registration Form Is Onsale - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pepsi Football Academy(pfa) Registration Form Is Onsale (2019 Views)

Pepsi Football Academy Registration Form Onsale:call Mr William 08125326446 / Abuja Football Academy Registration Form Is Onsale:mr William 08125326446 / Pepsi Football Acedemy Application Form Is Out Onsale.08125326446 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pepsi Football Academy(pfa) Registration Form Is Onsale by 01acedmey: 6:01am On Jul 28, 2020
The incredible John Mikel Obi who is believed to be the wealthiest Nigerian footballer (according to his net worth is up to 60 million U.S. dollars) studied here. And he is not the only superstar of the Pepsi club. This organization saw the incredible progress of such impressive players as Echiabhi Okodugha and Joseph Aklapa, to name a few.It is one of the best schools in the football industry that can be found in our country. It exists since the 1990s. It has helped many boys and girls to turn their hobby into a job. By the way, not only our citizens study here. The place is well known all across Africa.
If you are 5-16 years old, you can ask your parents to take you to one of the centres to join.interested candidate should Call Mr Adebayo Dickson +2347068799013

(1) (Reply)

Gallery Of Hilarious And Breathtaking Photos / 5 Ways For Effecting Change In Your Life / I Am Married But Pregnant For My Ex Boyfriend ,what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.