Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' (39756 Views)

Dr Stella Immanuel To Trump: 'Use Hydroxychloroquine For COVID-19 Treatment' / Dr Stella Immanuel COVID19 Hydroxychloroquine Video Deleted By Facebook, Twitter / COVID-19: Lagos To start Hydroxychloroquine Clinical Trials Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Ellasure: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Laboni:
Exactly, covid19 will fizzle out with US presidential election.

true talk. after US presidential election. covid19 will fizzle out. but what will man eat before then in a shutdown situation
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Ellasure: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Laboni:
Exactly, covid19 will fizzle out with US presidential election.

true talk. after US presidential election. covid19 will fizzle out. but what will man eat before then in a shutdown situation
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Focusmind: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
Bewiseedet:
See her being flank by some white Docs. Naija to the world

They allowed her do the talking - typical Whiteman - let the blame be on her. Blacks will always be used to achieve objectives. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
GiantParrot:

What do you think of this Yale professor's opinion:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535%3famp=1

I'm not in the medical field, and I've been looking for responses of medical experts to the article but haven't been able to find any. You seem to know about this stuff, so what do you think?

Some of the studies he cited were not pure randomised controlled trials.

Plus mor detailed studies show no actual benefits
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Ellasure: 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

Did u hear me speak about bill’s gate... u are the one bringing bills gate into the issue...again u are letting ur emotions rule u...
Put ur emotions aside for once.... this woman has been admisterimg drugs to patients for years by this same medical science she’s calling fake....that’s a bad move..
she comes out claiming she has cured 250 people... she’s an individual, not an organization, she should know she will need more than just claim to convince people...another bad move..::

because she’s a doctor doesn’t mean she understands drug discovery process more than I do.....u people just think doctors know everything...

In fact most doctors don’t understand drug discovery process the way pharmacologist, molecular scientist, and biotechnologist understand it..::When drugs are discovered, doctors are just at the forefront to administer, many of them don’t know jack the few doctors that actually went to get a PhD separately and are involved in clinical trials..

She is Reckless and she doesn’t know when to draw the line between ethics and emotions...
How can u call urself a medical professional and u’ll be dosing patients without control group...how did u know their immune system ddnt heal them, how are u sure they had covid19 to begin with...even if they did, where’s your reproducible results....

Let me ask u a question, haven’t hundreds people recovered for covid19 without drugs, haven’t people recovered with ordinary vitaminC.. See, her claim can easily be thrown out becos she doesn’t have proper data...it can easily be assumed that she just treated fever with Hqc and the patient recovered from covid19 based on their tough immune system... because this same hydrochloroquine have been used for some people and they ddnt recover...

.. for an educated person she ddnt handle this well.... and an educated person like urself supporting her...based on Bill Gates propaganda, I doubt u understand the implications of what she just did..

can we
she did not handle it well. what else do you want her to do? confusionist!

the message is hydroxy chloroquine works with addition of zinc
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by laiperi: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
All these for Trump, eh?

Chloroquine did not prevent Brazil President from testing positive. But hundreds of people have been cure without any drugs except by isolation, hot lemon and vitamins.

My fear is the reputation of Nigeria medical schools and those looking for foolish excuses to discredit Africans. It only takes one incident to destroy years of good reputation.

What is this African or Nigerians obsession with Trump?

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by abdullahi45: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
GiantParrot:

Thanks for your response. One of the best I've seen on nairaland in a while. I think the bolded is an excellent suggestion.

Meanwhile, it's a shame that politics appears to be influencing scientific recommendations these days, and the media is playing a huge role in this politicization of science. It turns out that the major study that condemned hydroxychloroquine has been withdrawn

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/27/science/coronavirus-retracted-studies-data.html

It's not surprising that many people are unaware of the retraction because it doesn't fit the narrative of several mainstream media outlets. Really hoping for more findings on measures that can address this coronavirus. Hopefully, the impact of politics will diminish in the sciences soon.

Yeah. Hopefully.

It is quite pathetic how people's lives are diced, all in the name of politics. What a weird world we inhabit.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by uchrikk(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
The conclusion of the matter:

Hydroxychloroquine, Zinc and Azythromycin work for those who believe they are effective. Sorry to those who don't believe, because it won't work for them.

After the Brazilian president caught COVID19, i thought the man is gone for it because he insulted the virus very well. Instead of dying, the man took Hydroxydhloroquine on live TV, continued bragging that he is tired of staying isolated, and then he tested negative afterwards.

From then, I strongly believe that the medication works.

MODIFIED:
Even Jesus could not heal those who didn't believe.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by abdullahi45: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Newboss:

It's not true at all. It has been debunked. It can only act as palliative but cannot kill the organism behind the disease. Absence of symptoms doesn't mean the microbe is gone.

Where is your evidence?
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by planetx: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by reidkrugger(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
I believe her. But she's gone. Those bastards behind her pushed her forward as a lamb to be used as sacrifice and she took the bait.
COVID is real and dats a fact but this woman has the cure.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by DexterousOne(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ellasure:

which Donald Trump?

you must have been sleeping in the past four years or in the basement with Biden your candidate

November 3 is incumbent upon us
Let's see the magic Trump will perform
That will get him to 270 electoral votes.

Let's just see

1 Like

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
nelsonoba:

I think you are the idiot! Somebody is telling you she has personally treated over 350 patients with the drug including those with pre-existing conditions, and she has observed and documented the results, and you that has probably never met a COVID 19 patient in your entire life is there insulting the woman and calling her a liar. This is how brainwashed you are! Even fake new CNN that was initially demonizing Trump for promoting the drug eventually came back to eat their vomit on the 3rd of July when they announced that a new research actually showed that patients treated with the hydroxychloroquine drug combination were significantly more likely to recover than those who were not treated with it.

The only "researchers" who have been opposing the drug are researchers directly or indirectly funded by some big Pharma who have billions of dollars to gain if hydroxychloroquine becomes irrelevant and other drugs or vaccines they themselves are developing become the frontline drug for treatment. An example of those big Pharma companies funding research to discredit hydroxychloroquine is Gilead Medical, the company producing Remdesivir. Before you call an accomplished Doctor a 'fool' maybe you should show us what you have achieved in the field more than her!

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/02/health/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-detroit-study/index.html

The Detroit study still had 13 % of patients treated with chloroquine die.

As for remdesevir, it works, but a cure it isn't. Also eventually, governments around the world are going to crash its price (same as they did for HIV drugs)

1 Like

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by GistFullGround: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
She is CAMEROONIAN

1 Like

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by fortran12: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
saajus:
Several clinical trials have been conducted on hydroxylchloroquine and it has a mixed result. People are dying of COVID-19 in Nigeria and we've been applying hydroxylchloroquine for the past couple of months. So, she might not be 100% correct.

I did a little background check on her now and discovered she's a very active Pastor. I guess she might be in the group of all these Conspiracy Theory Pastors. Most of those Pastors love Trump and her message could politically motivated. Guys, remember we still dey settle Madasgacar COVID organics.
So it's now a crime to be a pastor?
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by tundess: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'm encouraged to believe that those whom support this woman are willing to be volunteers for a local Hxc'qine COVID-19 drug trial ?
Reading these comments you'd think we could get thousands of eager guinea pigs.
You know, to help humanity and every thing grin cool

1 Like

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by toluxe0075: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
It is only in America we keep hearing noise about COVID-19. If it's not mask today, it's about chloroquine tomorrow. Other European countries with massive number of cases in the past have moved on. But mu mu Americans will not allow the rest of the world to rest with their wahala.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Newboss(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
abdullahi45:

Where is your evidence?

Look for it. It's not hard to find
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by kayrichy: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Trials on HCQ was suspended by the WHO solidarity group set up for clinical trials and was again reintroduced back to the trial...I really feel it’s more on politics..HCQ,azithromycin and ascorbic acid truly reduces mortality as the case maybe...
adakoleagbenu:

IT'S NOT A SCAM. IT'S JUST THAT IT'S NOT AS FATAL AS WHO AND THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT ARE PAINTING IT. THIS DOCTOR IS NOT THE FIRST. GOOGLE DR DIDIER RAOULT, DR ZEV ZELENKO ETC...
THEY HAVE BEEN TREATING PATIENTS WITH HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE, ZINC AND AZITHROMYCIN AND HAVE RECORDED VERY MINIMAL DEATHS. THEY ARE OF THE OPINION THAT "EARLY TREATMENT" IS KEY AND NOT WAITING TILL HOSPITALIZATION, THE BIG PHARMA ARE SERIOUSLY SUPPRESSING THIS BECAUSE THEY SEE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MONEY AND PUSH THE VACCINE NARRATIVE. AND THE LANCET JOURNAL STUDY ON HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE WAS RETRACTED BECAUSE IT WAS FRAUDULENT WHICH TELLS YOU ALOT. AND THE HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE STUDY IN BRAZIL WAS ALSO QUESTIONED BECAUSE THE GAVE EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES DURING THE STUDIES. WHY GIVE OVER 1500MG OF HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE IN A DAY?

IF HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE DOES NOT WORK , WHY SUPPRESSING IT AND CARRYING OUT FALSE STUDIES??

IT IS A CHEAP DRUG WITH NO PATENT. NO SOLE PHARMA CAN MAKE IT, AND THIS IS MAKING THE BIG PHARMA LIKE GILEAD VERY MAD AND THIS BIG PHARMA HAVE CONNECTIONS IN HOSPITALS, SPONSORS DOCTORS ETC. THEIR REMEDIVISIR COSTS $3000 WHILE HYDROXYLCHLOROQUINE GOES FOR LESS THAN $50.

NO NEED FOR PANIC. IF YOU HAVE SERIOUS COLD AND CARTARRH, YOU STAY AT HOME AND TREAT YOURSELF
THAT'S THE SAME WITH COVID 19 TEST, TREAT AND THAT'S ALL. WHO IS SPREADING PANIC TO FAVOUR BIG PHARMA VACCINE AND EXPENSIVE DRUG NARRATIVE.

THINK!!
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by kayrichy: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
CQ trial has been suspended due to high mortality rate with people with comorbidities but HCQ trial is ongoing
kikero:

Well ,.I work in the medical field, and I was taught that drug testing comes in phases, and that before a drug.is unleashed on the public, it must undergo phase 3 testing.

All I want is for chloroquine to undergo phase 3 testing, blinded, against placebo. If it works better than placebo, or any other drug, then good.

I also have no objection to anyone using chloroquine,.azithromycin, etc in treating covid19, the problem is, they are not proven to cure it.

And I don't like CNN by the way. I get my news from a variety of sources.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by j1mmy: 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
She is being used by Trump to humiliate blacks and Africans...just to substantiate his humiliating response to the pandemic and that drug.

One area that whites and Asians have issues with when dealing with Nigerians is the number of educated and successful professionals in western countries, it does not always help them undermine all Nigerians...... but with this.........what will come next is that Nigerian doctors are mostly quacks.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by abdullahi45: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
Newboss:

Look for it. It's not hard to find

Young man you must show me the evidence debunking its antimicrobial importance grin grin
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Correcto: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
Lol Me Ethics you worry about side effects than deaths. Lol who is a Nurse by the way? Lol the funny part is that people like you make the Medica conspiracy work well. I am not even surprised the Chinese doctor who first raised alarm about this sickness died and no one really cared. Everyone in the medical space seems to be bought. Until they sell their vaccine nothing will ever be seen as a cure. If Covid19 hold you, I bet you will beg to be given Chloroquine and the rest drug cocktail..
1StopRudeness:

The truth of the matter is the COvid19 is not yet a serious matter so to speak.... if it is, football and other sport season won’t start, business will not reopen.... it hasn’t gotten to the level where drugs will be used without considering the side effects.... that’s why ethics is still on the table...
The NHS hasn’t approved a drug and u call urself a nurse under the NHS and u are administering the drugs to patient.... conspiracy or no conspiracy, it’s not a wise move...
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by earnit3: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
hmmm
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by eplanning: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U are speaking from emotions.... and you don’t act out of emotion with people’s lives when there are lay down rules to follow......she’s a staff of the national health service.... she shouldn’t have handled the issue this way.....
this woman can easily be messed up by the government..... the fact that people recover from COvid 19 on their own means they can easily claim it’s not the drug she gave her patients that cured them .....
when it comes to medicine... u should know that the outcome doesn’t matter as much as following the rules.... because when things go bad... it’s following the rules that will save u..

She does not have a wicked and senseless government like yours. She is a great woman, laying down her life for the truth. Hide yourself in shame if you have nothing to say.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Newboss(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
abdullahi45:

Young man you must show me the evidence debunking its antimicrobial importance grin grin

Antimicrobial doesn't mean it works against all microbes. It's something you can easily Google if you really want to learn about it.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by knowhowk: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Why all these Controversies even here in Nigeria it's been used and lots of People with Covid 19 has recovered .Should we rely on They say it's not working or Reality that life are been saved with it ?

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by Bewiseedet(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
Focusmind:

They allowed her do the talking - typical Whiteman - let the blame be on her. Blacks will always be used to achieve objectives. grin
I thought I was right but ................
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by ajl: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
This woman will just let Americans with opposing ideologies use her "head to break coconut". No white doctor will dare come out to do this but as usual a black doctor is offering herself on the "slaughter" slab. It's their wahala, let them fight their ideological war. Soon, they will withdraw her license.

More so, this woman is an evangelical pastor or something going by information online. I believe all this has something to do with evangelical christians connection with Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by afroxyz: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
Fools are still waiting for CNN and WHO to tell them the truth. This woman would be ridiculed for her good efforts
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by hotwax: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
ajl:
This woman will just let Americans with opposing ideologies use her "head to break coconut". No white doctor will dare come out to do this but as usual a black doctor is offering herself on the "slaughter" slab. It's their wahala, let them fight their ideological war. Soon, they will withdraw her license.

More so, this woman is an evangelical pastor or something going by information online. I believe all this has something to do with evangelical christians connection with Trump.

The way they are using blacks as BLM militant wing of democrats.
Re: Dr. Stella Emmanuel On COVID-19: 'With Hydroxychloroquine I Cured 350 Patients' by adakoleagbenu: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
kayrichy:
Trials on HCQ was suspended by the WHO solidarity group set up for clinical trials and was again reintroduced back to the trial...I really feel it’s more on politics..HCQ,azithromycin and ascorbic acid truly reduces mortality as the case maybe...

yes. when taken early enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help! How Do I Get Rid Of This Growth On My Wrist / Nigerian Man Slumps, Dies In Italy After Returning From Hospital (Photos) / Coronavirus: 28 Persons Quarantined In Ogun – Gov Abiodun

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.