Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) (4549 Views)

Nigerians Will Need 2-Week Public Holiday To Recover After Buhari – Ndi Kato / Why Was Obigbo/Oyigbo Taken Out Of Imo State And Carved Into Rivers State? / FG Dumps Plastic I.D Card For Digital Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Justice4Rivers: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2020
It’s the Justice4rivers movement!

As part of our agenda to create jobs and secure the life and properties of Rivers people and it’s residents when we come into office, we plan to construct a border stations (”Rivers State Border Checkpoint“) across all Rivers state border with neighboring states.

How the Rivers State Border Checkpoint works:

1. The border checkpoint has a large bus station where all the private/public transport vehicles coming into the state must stop and offload for the passengers to go through a very quick security checks within a few minutes to safe travelers their time. Part of this security checks, you will be captured by a cctv camera and a govt issued I.D of any kind will be required before you are allowed to enter into the state and continue your journey.
In my administration, I want Rivers people to know who is entering into our state for security reasons. With this measures we can be able to capture wanted criminals,terrorists,illegal migrants from other countries trying to hide in our state and also it will encourage Rivers people and Nigerians to get a govt identification and aid the federal govts effort in having a data of all Nigerians like other advanced countries.

2. There will also be a lot of high class VIP buses by the Rivers state govt to help create jobs for rivers youths who will work as drivers and get a reasonable pay monthly.

The reason for the high class VIP buses is because, the Rivers state govt would love to generate good revenue from the transportation sector as a lot of travelers coming to the state would choose to end their trips with their various transport companies the moment they arrive the Rivers State Border Checkpoint and book our high class VIP bus that is more cheaper and comfortable with professional drivers.

As part of our effort to generate revenue from the transportation sector, we will also connect all the State border stations to Port Harcourt city the capital by a high speed mono railway. With this a lot of travelers would love to use the high speed train the moment they arrive the Rivers State Border Checkpoint hereby generating revenue for the state.

Support: Justice for Rivers State Governorship agenda and let’s build the state together.

Feel free to drop a comment and tell us how you feel irrespective of your state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Austino50: 9:11am On Jul 28, 2020
Lie lie Wicked
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Mo3891: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2020
Why use pics from other countries

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Flora2Sweet: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
when the main criminals are in River's state...with their cultism and kidnapping...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Guestlander: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Mo3891:
Why use pics from other countries

Pictures of the countries where he will hide his loot.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by dfos2k(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
That'll be great!
Meanwhile if you're a Rivers state civil servant and you need a low interest loan within 24 hours to help you through this pandemic please call Zedvance services.
08099192536, 07037532769(WhatsApp)

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
Is it the Rivers of blood?
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by ATAKAM: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
only criminals will complain..they are already complaining....whats wrong with identification before entering anywhere...if it can be done even in small owambe parties of show your IV and enter why cant it be done in any level.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Blackking98(m): 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
when the main criminals are in River's state...with their cultism and kidnapping...
Uchasa
It's not me that said it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Uchasa(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Blackking98:

Uchasa

Both of you are lunatics
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Uchasa(m): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wike is working
Rivers would be great again!!!
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by nkiliuzo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
imagine if Lagos did this, Lagos will turn to Italy where people will be crossing sea to reach
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Blackking98(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Uchasa:

Both of you are lunatics
E pain am grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Wolexdey(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Sensitivity: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
Amazing wink

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
Blackking98:

Uchasa
hahaha. Is it true that the guy is a cultist?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by femi4: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
ID before entering kidnappers and cultists den?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Justice4Rivers: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
ATAKAM:
only criminals will complain..they are already complaining....whats wrong with identification before entering anywhere...if it can be done even in small owambe parties of show your IV and enter why cant it be done in any level.....

Thank you. By the time we are able to achieve this, Rivers state will be the most secure state in Nigeria and a lot of states would follow suit.

If every state do this, in few years time majority of Nigerians will have a data with the govt and this will help to boost security and tackle illegal immigrants in the Country.
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2020
ATAKAM:

Its only niger republic... chadians and their yoruba cohorts will complain...
Any form of id is like nightmare to them..

Watch and see
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Dueprince: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Odi okay
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Mastakija(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Its only niger republic... chadians and their yoruba cohorts will complain...
Any form of id is like nightmare to them..

Watch and see
u just want wahala honestly
And d wahala u shall get
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Blackking98(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
hahaha. Is it true that the guy is a cultist?
Most likely bro grin
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by 900winer(m): 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Its only niger republic... chadians and their yoruba cohorts will complain... Any form of id is like nightmare to them..
Watch and see

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by freshkpomo(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2020
It will be nice if states adopt this cos I nor understand where these northern Jihadists dey lead us to currently..

Final verdict : Nigeria is gradually breaking apart.

Together we can make Nigeria better

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by haiti007(m): 5:14am On Jul 29, 2020
Is the River State not in Nigeria? A few raba would save you without any form of ID
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by johnkey: 5:19am On Jul 29, 2020
very funny and stupid op. I'm sure the money meant for this will end up building more malls for the guvs wife and kids, more bulletproof cars for lawmakers, more dollars in top directors offshore accounts. Nigeria is a joke
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Flora2Sweet:
END OF THREAD.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by kabillionaire(m): 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
You didn't tell us how you're going to tackle the cultism, kidnappings and killings ravaging your state by your own kinsmen.
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Miracle1991: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
If Lagos should do same. Hmmmm
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Kinematics: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Blackking98:

Uchasa

Akparawa when I attack you now you go say I've gone too far.
Re: Nigerians Will Need I.D Before Entering Into Rivers State (photos) by Blackking98(m): 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kinematics:

Akparawa when I attack you now you go say I've gone too far.
Obong no be like that o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Obi, Wike Met Again In Rivers - The Nation / List Of Companies Owned By Tinubu In Both Nigeria And Abroad / Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.