Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President (15918 Views)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by fergie001: 9:19am On Jul 28, 2020
Says presidency should be based on competence

For the first time, the person considered as the most prominent figure in the Buhari administration, Malam Mamman Daura, has broken his silence, saying he had never imposed his decision on the President.

He spoke in a brief interview with the BBC Hausa service monitored in Kaduna on Tuesday.

When asked about his relationship with President Muhammadu Buhari, he said the President is his uncle.

”My father was their mother’s firstborn. Buhari is the last born,” he said.

When reminded that people had said he and Buhari grew up together and had always been together, he said ” yes…..it’s true.”.

On whether he had been meeting Buhari and advising him on issues, he answered:

“Yes, I do visit him to greet him. I do give him advice, but if he asked…I advise him.

But I don’t go there on my own and insist I must do this or that.No.You don’t do that to the government.”

Commenting on the clamor for power shift, he said its high time the country unite and go for the most competent.

“This turn by turn, it was done once, it was done twice, it was done thrice…

It is better for this country to be one…it should be for the most competent and not for someone who comes from somewhere,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/mamman-daura-speaks-says-i-dont-dictate-to-buhari/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Roundpeg: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Amotolongbo(f): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2020
For the first time, the person considered as the most prominent figure in the Buhari administration, Malam Mamman Daura, has broken his silence, saying he had never imposed his decision on the President.
lol

1.Abba Kyari
2. Isa Funtua

“iku ti o n pa ojugba eni, owe ni o pa fun ni”(the death killing one’s contemporaries is sending an omen to one)

“Omo yeri e, oko” (Dodge your head from the oncoming stone)

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Joshmodest(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2020
How Nigerians explain families can be confusing " My father was their mother's first born , buhari is the last born " ..for some minutes I was puzzled...
BTW Mr mamman we are not expecting yhu to tell us that you're controlling buhari before we know ...
Buhari is a leader who lacks the mental capacity to handle this country , hence his frequent movements to other countries to calm his brain from shutting down...
Such a man can be controlled by anybody who has access to him , even Shattabandle !

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
That one consign you grin
We all know the cabals

5 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by masterflowx(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Those are the people behind Mr President incompetency. The tears and agonies of those that have lost their loved ones won't let you people rest.

11 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Perfecttouchade: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok...story story o , story story story.... everything is in a mess already , fix it u and everyone in that Aso

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by YorubaKinging: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
The end is near

Do not be distracted by the tactics of these thieves you called politicians

APC and PDP are different sides of the same coin

They don't share the view that government should be for the people

But these are selfish people

And yet you deserve them!!!

Well, like I said , don't be distracted..

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by nauto: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
OK

Commenting on the clamor for power shift, he said its high time the country unite and go for the most competent.
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
But I don’t go there on my own and insist I must do this or that.No.You don’t do that to the government.”
Rumors are spread by fools and believed by idiots.

This turn by turn, it was done once, it was done twice, it was done thrice…
It is better for this country to be one.
It should be for the most competent and not for someone who comes from somewhere,” he said.

We have learnt not to bother ourself anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents. So be it..

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

omoalaro:
Wow, this surely is one of the best written opinion I have read this year.
Only a sensible person like you can ever see sense in this.
Glad to see we still have intelligent people with a sound mind like you around.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

On a parting note...........

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Zico5(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Ignoramus, who is now dictating to him. They think everyone is a fool like them. That was how Isa Funtua rebuffed he had meeting with Sowore and now we all know the truth. All of u will surely die a miserable death. Na turn by turn before the chief mumu kick the bucket. Fools everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by flyingpig: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
In Nigeria political sphere, denial is acceptance. Akpabio even denied he ever said NDDC contracts were awarded to senators, when it was televised on air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by blinking001(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
Funny people
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Topmaike007(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
As usual we all know that Nnamdi kanu the career of fake news will be responsible for this news too.....

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Maple51: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
cheesy of course you don't "dictate", you just tell him and he listens without questions.

For less than your sub money, learn to build any kind of website with WP (#1,999) and start building websites in 2 days! Click my name for details

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
grin... Party by Party ..... Not Turn by Turn grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Mo3891: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
cool

Ofcoarse sensible people know this,

Buhari lost his polygamous father at age 4, his Kanuri mother was also old, Mamman Daura's mother raised Buhari has his own and Mamman Daura a nephew to Buhari became Buhari's best friend

If tomorrow you become a President will you chase away your own blood because your young wife hates them?

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2020
"My Father is their mother's first born"?
Nigerians no go kill person with ancient English... Mummumadu is my Uncle, period damn...was having a migraine understanding shii.t before.

Wetin he go talk before? No be e go deny am before, you & your buhari go meet meet ona waterloo too like those men from borno & kastina

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by englishmart(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Old story

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by obasi101(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
grin sad
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by princeade86(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Says d cabal. Do we even have a president?

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Mowsid(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Seems he doesn't wanna associate with an incompetent government

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
hmmm indeed. can the old man dictate for himself
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyer for your business for just 3k

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by ZACHIE: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Fall off. We don`t care.
This government is a failure. period.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Buhari2019: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Slawormir: 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Racoon(m): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2020
The puppeteer himself-Don kluminati.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by mamaafrik(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020
Bi iwo ba se rere,ara kio a yaoo,na una sabi,power is transient,if God decide to take the Fulani slowpoke,se he never finish.
Dey there they oppress people with power.

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by ursullalinda(f): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2020
Hmmmm........so who does.......because he acts like he is not himself.......and his wife mentioned something about cabal.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Patrioticman007(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Mr M.Daura has been a blessing to PMB & Nigerians as a whole. God bless you sir.

1 Share

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Oddsmaster06: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
shocked

Control .........

Hmmmmmm......

Why will you control him ?

Why?

You don't control him rather you message him all the time

Slave you know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos: Commercial Bus Operators Defy Sanwo-olu, Oluomo’s Order On Fare Reduction / #ImoRerun: Okorocha Thanks People Of Okigwe Zone, Etc / N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.