Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President (15936 Views)

If They Disturb Me In Daura, I Will Leave For Niger Republic – Buhari / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us / The Mamman Daura I Know By Shango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by mjabdulk: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
the nigerian setting needs such thing but does that bring unity in Nigeria of multi ethnic group? i will buy the idea of the most competent and merital should be giving the mandate
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by TooMuchStuff: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Yes we know it. Just like That
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Psalm126: 9:39am On Jul 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by madridsta007(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Ipromote: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Okay na una sabi

Need to increase sales but don't know how? Try Advertising on social media. Contact me via siggy..
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by lagosrd: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
lol

1.Abba Kyari
2. Isa Funtua

“iku ti o n pa ojugba eni, owe ni o pa fun ni”(the death killing one’s contemporaries is sending an omen to one)

“Omo yeri e, oko” (Dodge your head from the oncoming stone)

This your post won't kill person
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Bigleaf1006: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
We're you expecting him to agree he dictates to Buhari before undecided
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by chatinent: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Conversely, he's saying the presidency is a family business.
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by lagosrd: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Who ask am question .
The fear of death is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by totalhouse(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Is okay. But he is older than Buhari from the ages declared by both of them..at least about 2 years older and he is called Buhari's nephew. He just confirmed that by Calling Buhari his uncle....na was o...Buhari must have been born by her mother in old age...my submission though.
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Mornihka: 9:42am On Jul 28, 2020
Ehnnn, guilty conscience
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by VIRGINlabia(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, hope you all are good this morning?

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by anochuko01(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2020
Thats not gonna stop covid from doing its cleansing angry angry
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by jlinkd78(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2020
Noted
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Yankee101: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2020
Confess now b4 naija prayers reach you too

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Bewiseedet(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2020
Whatever, Mr President is deluded.
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Anyiamaka: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2020
Abba Kyari, Isa Funtua.....Fear don catch this one....

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2020
Expired story. Congratulations Chief cabal.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Centcanada: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Soon your time will come like that of Abba Kyari and Is a funtua. Just relax okey.
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Centcanada: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2020
Soon your time will come like that of Abba Kyari and Isafuntua. Just relax okey.
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Blankstare(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2020
Commenting on the clamor for power shift, he said its high time the country unite and go for the most competent.

“This turn by turn, it was done once, it was done twice, it was done thrice

You better don't change the game Mr mamman, else Nigeria will disorganise further. 8yrs for the south too, then will talk about competence
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by fuck419: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2020
Amotolongbo:
lol

1.Abba Kyari
2. Isa Funtua

“iku ti o n pa ojugba eni, owe ni o pa fun ni”(the death killing one’s contemporaries is sending an omen to one)

“Omo yeri e, oko” (Dodge your head from the oncoming stone)

Bubu
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by portacabin: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2020
masterflowx:
Those are the people behind Mr President incompetency. The tears and agonies of those that have lost their loved ones won't let you people rest.
Buhari is incompetent all by himself
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by dvson1: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2020
There is diff btw "i dont dictate 2 him and i cant dictate to him" he is saying now that he can dictate or influence him if he will but hav no intent doin that
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Salako01(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2020
Am here wondering what it would feel like if he said "I dictate to the president" grin
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by CheGuevara101(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2020
Topmaike007:
As usual we all know that Nnamdi kanu the career of fake news will be responsible for this news too.....

This is how you'll live the rest of your miserable life.

You'll go round begging people upandan

Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by lagdmark(m): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2020
The rich in Nigeria fear coronavirus more than God.
Tomorrow his uncle Buhari will post his own confessions : i would have delivered all my campaign promises and make Nigeria great, but Afenifere group and Ohanaeze Ndigbo distracted me.
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by frankyychiji(f): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2020
ursullalinda:
Hmmmm........so who does.......because he acts like he is not himself.......and his wife mentioned something about cabal.
Abeg who you dey ask? Direct this question to
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Ventura1: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2020
But I don’t go there on my own and insist I must do this or that.No.You don’t do that to the government.”

You don't go there on your own, but lives in the Aso Villa. Is Mamman Daura homeless before Buhari becomes the President?
Re: Mamman Daura: I Don't Dictate To The President by Ibechris2: 10:38am On Jul 28, 2020
He is now speaking because the cleansing is getting closer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farouk, Emenalo Reject Prison Food / Kerosene Scarcity - How Much Is Kerosene In Your Area / Buhari Signs Order For Construction Of 794km Of Roads (Dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.