Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Cash Out On 30th July. Zero Investment (an Experiment) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cash Out On 30th July. Zero Investment (an Experiment) (209 Views)

Zero Investment Business Online / 5 Online Businesses To Start With Zero Investment / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cash Out On 30th July. Zero Investment (an Experiment) by 10mobile: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2020
Hello guys,
A new site is making big promises. Their promises sound incredible but the Admin said, "those of you who think that this site is a scam, wait until 30th and see if you will not get paid or not". So, as a researcher, I want to find out if they are real. How am I doing this? Since they are not asking for any investment, I want to have people register and I follow them up to know if they got paid.

I know that their promises sound incredible but, also, it's only fools who don't know that all things are possible. Who knows if the guy has discovered a new way? Since 30th is already close, I want us to work together. If there is any success to be achieved, we achieve it together (because, united we stand stronger) and help other people. We will also share ideas to help one another.

But if we find out that the promises are false in a few days from now, we will expose them together to stop them from deceiving people. I'm sure you'd like this.

These are the promises the site in question is making:

You earn #500 instantly when you create an account (they have fulfilled this to me).
You earn #250 per Referral
You earn #10 when you refer someone to the site, even without registration.
You earn #50 when you ask a question
You earn #25 per comment
You earn #200 when you publish a post
You earn #10 when you view a post
You earn #50 per daily log in
You get paid on the 30th of each month once you have earned up to #5000.

So, if you want to be a part of my experiment, Whatsapp me on 07053311253.

If you have any questions, you can ask me below.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Gift Cards / Why You Should Not Try Going Into Blogging Or Vlogging As A Business / Money Making Machine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.