Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Tribute To Late Ooni Oba Okunade Sijuwade By Dr Ramon Adedoyin - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tribute To Late Ooni Oba Okunade Sijuwade By Dr Ramon Adedoyin (338 Views)

Tribute To Late Ooni Oba Okunade Sijuwade / Reflection Of Late Ooni Okunade Sijuwade / Adesoji Aderemi: Rolls-royce Of Late Ooni Of Ife On Display At OAU Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Late Ooni Oba Okunade Sijuwade By Dr Ramon Adedoyin by packagerz: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2020
MY LIFESTYLE
July 28, 2020
MY SPIRITUAL FATHER OONI OKUNADE SIJUWADE....... RAMON ADEDOYIN
Nov 21.1999....Words on the marble from LATE OONI.. OKUNADE SIJUWADE TO ADEGOKE RAMON ADEDOYIN

My son.

Bear these things in your heart, my son, and life will never be cruel to you, and neither will the people in it. Every father wants his son to succeed in life, nothing else. So good luck, and make me proud!

Often, in life, we stumble upon a fork in the road and we are helpless and indecisive. Someday, you will be a leader and your followers will be in the same position as you are now. When they begins their journey for life, tell them what I have told you, and tell them to keep in mind these little gems. Think of these as a sort of heritage passed down the line, from my father to me, and from me to you.

When you’ll grow up to be an emeritus leader, you will have many more responsibilities than you have now. At that time, do not falter under pressure. Stop, take a deep breath, and remember my words in your heart.

Okunade Sijuwade
Ooni of ife

(1) (Reply)

.....English culture in nigeria / Awka Monarch Extends Yearly Christmas Largess To Ophanages / High Chief Lekan Balogun Is New Olubadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.