Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) (31097 Views)

EndSARS: Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan, security chiefs, others in crucial meeting / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Kwanza: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
ABUJA — PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari and the Governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC also known as Progressive Governors Forum, PGF, are in a crucial virtual meeting.

The meeting which started about 11:25am, is being attended physically, by the Chairman of the PGF and Governor of Kebbi State, Alhaji Atiku Bagudu, while all others are participating via video.

Also physically present at the meeting coordinated at the Council Chamber, Presidential Villa Abuja, are the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo; the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Mr Boss Mustapha; and the Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari.

The agenda for the meeting is yet to be ascertained at the time of filing this brief, but it may not be unconnected to the forthcoming governorship elections in Edo and Ondo States.

Also to be addressed by the party may include the ongoing probe panels on the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

The meeting temporarily adjourned about 11:40 am to reconvene at about 3pm.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/breaking-buhari-apc-govs-in-crucial-meeting/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
No problem as long as that will change the price of a cup of garri in the market

19 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
And so?
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Maple51: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Na every meeting be crucial meeting now cheesy

For less than your sub money, learn to build any kind of website with WP (#1,999) and start building websites in 2 days! Click my name for details

16 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by allen113: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
Abeg make una no vex I want to disturb this thread a little.

SHAME ON BIG BROTHER NAIJA!

Big Brother Africa is the African version of the international reality television franchise Big Brother created by producer John de Mol in 1997. The show was first aired in 2003 for one season on M-Net and broadcast to audiences in 42 African countries.

In 2007, the show was back from four-year hiatus, until it got cancelled after season nine in 2014. It was canceled because of the criticisms that trailed it. Many people said that it is unAfrican and its negative impacts on the youths.

What was dumped and rejected by other African countries was gladly accepted and celebrated in Nigeria and rebranded as BIG BROTHER NAIJA which the season 5 started few days ago.

I asked Google this morning to tell the any country in the world that is hosting Big Brother show in 2020, the answer is Nigeria.

Other countries are shifting every mega show from Oscar awards to Olympics, from football awards to any major events.
Why? Because humanity is mourning. The earth has recieved more than 600,000 dead bodies since February this year due to the Corona virus pandemic, the world is sober and suspended certain loud events.

The insensitivity of the organizers of Big Brother NAIJA is made manifest by the theme they chose, LOCKDOWN.
What an irony. The world is on lockdown and you gather men and women and lock them up for gossips, quarrels, booze!

The Nigeria Broadcasting commission that regulates television content is a confused lame dog and the board supposed to be disbanded. Why approving the show when even all secondary students are at home and they have internet enabled phones for their online classes?

Some of you may say, "deactivate the channel or block it on your decoder" . But it also streaming on YouTube, showmax and the clips shown on African Magic Urban and some TV Channels.

They have always Choosen only Christians but this year, they added a Muslim lady AISHA. But knowing what the Muslim community will say or do, the cowardly branded her KAISHA. But soon, they will hear from Muslims.

Please, those that are watching it have their rights to be entertained as adults. Some of my friends, knowing that I am vehemently opposed to the show since its inception have been tagging me mischievously on their own updates about BBN on their Facebook walls.

What I have picked up from their updates so far:

1. There is a lady with a very huge breasts that is a contestant and there is very good debate about her breasts being biggest in Nigeria.

2. Ebuka, the presenter got penis erection while interviewing that lady with massive breasts. Another debate with pictures.

3. The most handsome of all the male contestants is a yellow skin guy but with little manhood. Two of my female friends uploaded his pictures on boxer while he is inside a bathroom as evidence.

4. One of my friends on Facebook celebrated Kaisha, her real name is Aisha Umaru, for saying that she masterbutes a lot and enjoys masterbation.

Brothers and sisters, these are what my friends and others are gaining from the show and boldly sharing it to the whole world.

Covid 19 vaccines will be ready before this year ends and all the researchs and developments are headed by youths below 35 years in advanced countries. But not in Nigeria.

The new president of Finland is a young lady of 35 years which is same real age of some of the BBA 2020 contestants.
An inventor of Facebook (Mark) was just twenty years when he came up with his innovation.

I rest my case.

Please SHARE on your wall and groups if you share my views.

Me : I was shocked that Big Brother Nigeria could still go ahead this year despite the devastating effects of COVID-19.

Edafe Ufuoma Holy

80 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by bigfish3k: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
G
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by itswell10: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Very useless meetings

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by joviegghead: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmm
So political party concerns takes precedence over national concerns?

Waste of time, if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Shomadjozzy(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
We pray it's productive o
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Stellartammier: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
In God's name let's this crucial meeting yield out something positive, ijn... Omo suffer dey ooo
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Duplik8t77(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Listening to the song titled "Arrest the president" by Ice cube
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by MrOjay1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Always in a crucial meeting deliberating on which organisation to loot from

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Trivas: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice please make some bucks guys check my signature
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nothing good will come out from it
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Everyday meeting yet no results
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by XXLMANDIGO: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
undecided

Committee of Looters.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by bolaayenimo: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2020
planning for Edo and Ondo elections
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Ok.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Mo3891: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
cool

Obaseki don buy market

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by iampeterben(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Make dem meet to end SK crisis. The killings there is becoming too alarming.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by UTEWUOJO: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
And nothing good will come out of that meeting
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by kennyz247(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
who there meeting help?
useless meeting by useless people..
may God punish all those idiots against d betterment of this lovely country
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Darl433: 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hyper realistic face mask wearing MF president, Speak lets hear you
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
At least 300 of the 600 boko haram recently should be posted to work with the Southwest Apc governors
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Why buhari dey change cap for the meeting?
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Olukat(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
He's looking lost sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Stupid criminals want to come together again undecided

Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
Sai baba. How much I loved apc in my state. But since the person who made us love the party had left, we had to follow him. No past administration had remembered akoko edo like obaseki did, not even oshiomohle in his 8 years in office. One good turn deserves another.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by HeavenlyHolines(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
Make he benefit us ooo. Nigerians r suffering not only jobs but reasoning. We need to be schooled again. Our educational system is affecting our way of life negatively. People abroad are not better than us. The only problem is our system even though you are good,the system will want u to be bad and that's y in a lawless society, it's criminal to be law abiding.
Re: Buhari, APC Governors In A Crucial Meeting (Photos) by teekay213(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election / PDP Presents Certificate Of Return To Ademola Adeleke (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.