Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away (686 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / The Family Grain. Quotation and Appeal / Why you Shouldn't Leave Your Parents House When You're Not Capable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
Family is everything as such is food. Food is needed for energy to produce work. So herein comes the food business. Selling Grains and making gains no matter how little it might be at the start. Most importantly, part of the goal is not to run at a loss.

A week ago, I had uploaded a list and outlined plan to start a business and seeking sponsorship but my thread was deleted and I was banned but who am I to complain.
Re: Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Cc dobnina cc walkwithgod
Re: Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away by walkwithgod(m): 4:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Contact me via sig
Re: Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2020
See Where we are going? ? Don't worry about how we get there.

Few shots at the market today

Was informed prices are now different from those I quoted before on the deleted thread.
Niger beans is now 38k

Ps naa just research I go do again ooo...I never start fully

Re: Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2020
smiley

Re: Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2020
BLUELemon:
smiley
You want to get banned again? undecided
Re: Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dew04:
You want to get banned again? undecided
no not like that. I am just looking for sponsorship. It's time to stop waiting for government job that's not forth coming. It's hard raising funds
Re: Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Hei God !!!!! Campbell118 wetin you post untop my thread wey mods con delete.
I hope it's not your mugshot grin

Cc Campbell Onyeka Abiodun

Re: Starting Up. The Family Grain That Shouldn't Be Pushed Away by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Quotation coming up soon

(1) (Reply)

Closed, Thanks / My 10-month-old Baby Reason I’ve Not Committed Suicide – Amputee Impregnated, Du / Mtn Valentine Gifts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.