Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Learn Coding In 3 Months With 75% Tuition Discounts! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Learn Coding In 3 Months With 75% Tuition Discounts! (248 Views)

Must Everybody Go Into Tech Or Learn Coding? / How Much Programming Knowledge Can I Amass In 3 Months? / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn Coding In 3 Months With 75% Tuition Discounts! by codebits: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
In case you are wondering "How can I learn coding in this pandemic period?", don't worry, we have a standard operating procedure for Covid-19 precautionary measures, take advantage of this great opportunity to become a developer. Apply now! to join our August batch, Application closes soon! Limited offer visit http://www.codebitsacademy.com to register.

Re: Learn Coding In 3 Months With 75% Tuition Discounts! by azubix(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hello, just went through your website and I will like somebody to enrol for the training but

1. He is not a graduate, he has just OND and he is 31 year old. Will that stand on the way? He is actually ready commit his all into this.

2. He has very litle knowledge of HTML, CSS and JavaScript though he has been learning online. Your website indicates having a proficient knowledge. Can he qualify for the training when he apply?

3. This HTML, CSS and JavaScript, Will it be taught again at the training since students are expected to have the skill before coming.

4. When exactly is the training starting in August?

Thanks so much. The answer to these questions will really help.

(1) (Reply)

AWB Audit Firm Accountant Website Template Review / Let Me Build Your Game Idea / Wordpress Website Developer Not Designer Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.